ONGYU: Happy Birthday Sunggyu!!

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunggyu’s birthday and his boyfriend Onew, does not know what to get for him. He had searched all over the city, and found nothing that his little hamster could possibly want. Sunggyu does not really enjoy fancy jewellery, so that is out of the question. Nor does he enjoy flashy clothes, so that is a no-no go as well. Onew had thought about buying plush bears (or hamsters), but it’s not like they were teenagers anymore, so that is kind of a little embarrassing.

 

“What else…?” Onew sighed, lying non to gently on his couch.

 

It was 12 in the afternoon and Sunggyu was at work, Onew specifically had today off because he wanted to pamper the birthday boy, he guessed he didn’t think it all the way through.

 

“Lunch date?” Onew thought out loud, he then grabbed his phone from the coffee table in front of him and started to dial Sunggyu’s number, and when the other had answered, he invited him out for a lunch date near Sunggyu’s work place, which the latter absolutely agreed.

 

Now here they were, sitting at a nice small, cosy restaurant just in front on Sunggyu’s office.

 

“Happy birthday Gyu~” Onew smiled, holding the other’s hand.

 

“Thank you”

 

“What do you want for your birthday?” Onew asked, as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

“I don’t mind. Just get me anything…” Sunggyu replied, blowing air to his food to cool it down.

 

Onew chuckled before taking Sunggyu’s plate and proceed to cut the pieces of the meat for him, “You know, anything is kind of hard. Do you have anything in particular that you need?”

 

And when the meat was all cut to an edible portion, Onew placed it back in front of his boyfriend.

 

“Nothing, I just need you and your love~”

 

“Aww, when did you get all cheesy~”

 

“But you love me anyway~”

 

“Of course I love you~”

 

“And I love you too”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter