WOOGYU: Happy Birthday Sunggyu!

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's finally WOOGYU!! I am sorry, but please don't expect anyting... Haha, I don't even know why I wrote it like this... but it turned out like this, so... Yeah~ OTL Please give me feedbacks <3 and so sorry in advace if i made any mistakes here and there

HAPPY READING!

 

Word Count: 1581

--

Woohyun had a friend once, his name was Kim Sunggyu. They met when they were 5 years old, and they instantly became best friends. Whenever there’s Woohyun, Sunggyu would not be far behind, and vice versa. They would spend their mornings together, lunch together they took naps together and when they had to go home, they would always walk extra slowly to their parents’ car so they would have time to talk to each other. It had always been like that, up until grade school.

 

During grade school Sunggyu got sick, they always had to take care of his eating habits and what he does. Because anything and everything could contribute to his sickness. Woohyun would always accompany Sunggyu through it all, because he knows how the other hates it when he would be left alone with strangers taking care of him. Woohyun thought Sunggyu was getting better. Until one day, Woohyun was roughly woken up by his tearing mother.

 

That day he had lost his best friend, and it was on the other’s birthday as well the 28th April.

 

(Many years later)

 

Woohyun was making his daily visit to his best friend’s grave. Ever since Sunggyu had gone from their world, Woohyun would always make time everyday to visit his friend – because he knew that the latter never did like being alone. He made a promise to himself, and to Sunggyu, that he would visit – and he did.

 

“Sunggyu yah, how are you feeling today? I hope you’re fine. Guess what, it’s the 28th today!” Woohyun smiled, sitting down in front of the grave stone, caressing it, “It’s your birthday!”

 

“You know, if you’re here right now, next to me, we would be the same age. I am 27 now Sunggyu ya…” Woohyun whispered, “It happened long ago… and I would always think it was just yesterday. When they made this stone for you. You were so young Sunggyu ya, why did you have to go…”

 

Woohyun stayed there for a few more hours, just talking to the stone. Telling it, Sunggyu, about how it was his day off today so that he could spend it with Sunggyu and celebrate his birthday. Woohyun remembered Sunggyu had always wanted to spend his birthday together with him, but unfortunately they did not manage to do it as much as Woohyun would like.

 

Lunch time came along and Woohyun excused himself, saying that he need to get a bite to eat first before coming back to visit again. He smiled before departing for a restaurant that just happens to be nearby.

 

As he was walking down the street to go to the restaurant, he could hear a woman yelling from behind him. Of course he did not take notice of it, which is until someone had bumped him from the back, resulting both of them to fall to the ground.

 

“YAH!!” Woohyun was getting ready to yell, but he stopped. Because right in front of him was someone that looked exactly like Sunggyu. Like what Sunggyu would look like if he was all grown up.

 

“I-I am sorry…” the guy apologised, standing up and helping Woohyun up as well, “I am really sorry… but, can you help me?”

 

“H-help?” Woohyun did not know what the other had said because truthfully, he paid no attention other than the other’s face.

 

Not long after, a lady reached them. She looked haggard, breathless and her hair is all over the place, “YAH!! When I tell you to stop, that does not mean ‘Please run faster’!!!”

 

“Look, noona… I just didn’t hear you okay, and besides, I just bumped into my long lost friend here” the guy smiled sheepishly and Woohyun swore that that smile was the exact one that Sunggyu had, “Yah, introduce yourself, this is my noona.”

 

“Ah… Hai, noo-nim, I am Woohyun”

 

“Woohyun? Is he really your friend?” the lady glared at the guy, not believing him.

 

“Yes noona!” the guy took Woohyun’s hand and intertwined their fingers, “Woohyunnnie is my friend”

 

Woohyunnie. It had been so long since Woohyun had heard that name being said.

 

The lady then sighed, clearly giving up on whatever it was she was trying to get from her brother, “Fine. Woohyun ssi, please keep an eye on him okay”

 

“Yes Yes he w-…. Wait! What?!” the guy exclaimed, letting go of Woohyun’s hand.

 

“I am sure it won’t be a problem, I mean he is you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter