WOOGYU

Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 604

--

Morning came, the rays shone through the curtains, illuminating the bedroom with a warm sunny summer glow, and Woohyun wondered why his alarm clock haven’t gone off yet. As he stretched himself just as he does every morning, his hand bumped into something – or rather someone, beside him. Surprised, he opened his eyes to look at the culprit. And he questioned himself at how stupid he was for now remembering.

 

Lying next to him was an epitome of an angel. The other person was peacefully sleeping, lying in a fetal position, hands tucked under the pillow he was lying his head on. Blanket covering his body up to his shoulders. With the sun rays illuminating the whole room, they did not miss to create a lovely glow on the person’s soft, milky white skin. The said person was Sunggyu – the one Woohyun married just yesterday.

 

The bump woke Sunggyu up and the moment he opened his sleepy eyes, Woohyun heart skipped a beat.

 

“Morning Hyun” the hoarse voice of his lover take him back from losing his insanity, how he forgot he was married to this divine creature, he would never know.

 

“Morning Gyu” Woohyun smiled and softly brought his lover into his arms, “Had a nice sleep?”

 

Sunggyu just nodded, making himself comfortable as he lay his head on Woohyun’s chest, “You?”

 

Waking up still thinking that you are still a bachelor was probably the worst way to answer your wedded partner early in the morning, so Woohyun opted in answering with the norm, “Me too”

 

The morning cuddle did not last long as Sunggyu h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter