KEY'S INFECTED????

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

 

“Oppa.. is their any problem?” Jee In asked Key when they were having a snack at the canteen. Key was a bit silent while the others just remained silent also same with key.

 

“is their any problem? It seems like you guys are having a big thoughts as of now.” Jee In asked then she pouted.

 

Key saw it and he let go a big sighed. Jee In is not a help for him. She was making him more stress.

 

“Jee In, we have a big problem.” Jong Hyun stated.

 

Jee In leaned closer and ready to listen to Jong Hyun.

 

“Key’s cousin was sent to jail last night. And we need to bail him out.”

 

“eh? Then bail him out. That’s so easy.” Jee In the stupid ones suggested.

 

“stupid. We should have done that before if it was that easy.” Key glared Jee In.

 

“we need a big money to bail him out. And we don’t have much money.” Onew butted.

 

“how about your salary? SM was paying you right?” Jee In asked like an innocent kid.

 

“yes we are but our manager freeze our accnt. We can’t withdraw money if it’s not necessarily needed.” Taemin said.

 

“mwo? But it’s necessarily needed. You need to help my brother-in-law.” Jee In said worriedly.

 

The five looked at him like this --> O_O???

 

“what the hell are you saying?” Key said with a low tone but you’ll recognize the annoyance in his voice.

 

“oppa, I am your future wife, I should also care for your family. And soon to be my family.”

 

Just then, the three laughed except for Taemin and Key.

 

“Jee In you are not helping. You’re just making me stress more.” Key said as he rested his head on his arms at the table.

 

Jee In just pouted.

 

“we need a big amount, and even if we can withdraw from our personal accnt., it’s still not enough.” Min Ho explained to Jee In.

 

“should I help?” Jee In asked.

 

“if you want to help you don’t need to ask permission from us. But I prefer you must not help. Because you’ve never been a help to us ever since you started clinging on us.” Key said nonchalantly while his head was still leaning at the table.

 

“hyung, stop saying that ok? we need unity as of now.” Taemin said.

 

“Taemin is right. We should help each other as of now if you really cared for your cousin.” Onew said.

 

Key just let out a sighed.

 

“by the way Jee In, we will be having our taping, guestings and rehearsals this coming whole week. So maybe or not maybe. surely, We won’t be able to attend school. We are now preparing for our comeback in Japan.” Jong Hyun explained.

 

Jee In just nodded but felt a bit sad because she won’t be able to see her Key for a week.

 

“arasseo oppa.” She pouted.

 

“that’s a good news for me. Finally, I won’t see you for a week. Isn’t it nice?” Key smiled.

 

“I’m going to miss you oppa.” Jee In pouted as she hugged Key’s arms and leaned her head on Key’s shoulder.

 

And as usual, Key pushed her head harshly and took of her hands on his arms.

 

“stop acting like we’re couples. I won’t miss you. That will be my happiest week.” Key rolled his eyes at Jee In.

 

“don’t worry Jee In ah~ I will miss you.” Taemin smiled.

 

Jee In looked at Taemin and smiled. “jinjja oppa? You’ll going to miss me??” Jee In asked excitedly.

 

Taemin nodded and rufffeled Jee In’s hair.

 

============================================

 

IT’S BEEN A WEEK SINCE JEE IN DIDN’T SAW SHINee. ALTHOUGH SHE REALLY MISSED THEM SO MUCH ESPECIALLY KEY, SHE JUST IGNORED IT AND CONCENTRATED ON HER PART TIME JOB. SHE APPLIED AS A PLIER GIVE AWAY AT THE STREETS. ACTUALLY, SHE DOESN’T NEED THE MONEY BECAUSE HER PARENTS GIVE HER ALLOWANCE.

 

WHAT’S FOR THE MONEY THEN?

 

THAT’S FOR KEY’S COUSIN. SHE WANTED TO HELP EVEN IF KEY WAS TOO COLD TOWARDS HER. SINCE SHE WAS STUDYING DURING DAY TIME, SHE WAS WORKING AT NIGHT.

 

AT THE SAME TIME..

 

Key was spacing at the corner while the four were having a happy conversations. Jong Hyun noticed Key was so silent since this past days and when he saw him at the corner, he called the attention of the rest.

 

“yah, look at Key. He was spacing again.” Jong Hyun said.

 

The three looked at Key.

 

“why is hyung like that? He’s been silent this past days. Is he worried too much for his cousin?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“molla. Maybe?” Min Ho shrugged his shoulders

 

KEY POV

 

Why am I acting like this? why am I so incomplete this past few days. Why am I missing that stupid crazy leach? She’s annoying! But why the hell I missed her? huh! Maybe I was really used that she’s always clinging on me. I would never fall for her. never until the day I die.

 

I wander what is she doing right now. Hmmmm…. Maybe she’s gone in to an accident again. tch!..

 

I smiled… what?! I what?! I smiled??? What the hell, why am I smiling just thinking the stupidness of that girl?

 

Aigoo Key, you should go to the psychiatrist tomorrow, you’re already crazy. Does craziness infectious???

 

Kim Jee In !!! what exactly did you do to me?!

 

====================================

eothae? boring? ya i know~ ^_^ just live some comments.. thanks for my new subscribbers.. :D

i'll just update again tomorrow. i'm already sleepy.. good night~! ^_^