COORDI NOONA?

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

JEE IN POV

 

Wae?! Why do we still need to have a long quiz tomorrow before the winter break?! I promised to my baby Key that I’ll visit him today but I didn’t complied it. I was trying to call him but his phone is turned off.

 

Now here I am sitting at my chair, reading stupid books at my desk and flipping the ball pen occasionally. I can’t concentrate in my studies. I know my baby Key is already mad and waiting for me. aigoo. Why do we still need to do this?!

 

KEY POV

 

It’s already 8 in the evening. is she still going to visit me? she promised me she’ll visit me. that’s what she said last day. She’s not ditching me right? But it’s already late.. that stupid Onew hyung charged my phone far away from my bed. Now how can I get that? The nurse isn’t yet checked me.

 

And it seems like someone heard my complains, a nurse went inside to check me.

 

“excuse me.. but can you get me my phone over there?” I said and pointed my phone.

 

The nurse smiled at me and went to take my phone as she gave it to me.

 

“you’re alone?” she asked.

 

Duh, can’t she see I’m alone? No one is here, so it’s obvious that I am alone.

 

“ne.” I simply answered.

 

“how about your coordi noona who stayed here last last night?” the nurse asked checking some files on her file book

 

“coordi noona?” I frowned.

 

“yes. The girl who was wearing a grey hoodie jacket.” The nurse smiled at me.

 

“she wasn’t our coordi noona. Is she looks older than you? She’s my girlfriend pabo.” i said as i glared the nurse.

 

NO ONE POV

 

The girl widened her eyes as she gasped. She was shock to hear that Key had already a girlfriend, second is how dare him calling her a stupid, and third is.. did he just insulted her indirectly?

 

“watch your words next time Mr. Kim Ki bum. You don’t need to call me stupid.” The nurse frowned.

 

“and next time watch also your words. You don’t have the rights to meddle in patients life. Whoever paid a visit on me is none of your business. Your only work here is to check me, not to interview me. if you’ll just going to interview me then why did you still chose being a nurse instead of being a reporter then?” Key showed his diva-ness.

 

The nurse just controlled her anger. She doesn’t like to create an issue between them..

 

“I just mistaken her as your coordi noona but you already got mad at me?”

 

“calling my girlfriend as a coordi noona is not ok with me. any problem?” Key raised his one brow.

 

“is it my fault if she looks like one?” the nurse is already showing her anger.

 

“my cute girlfriend looks like a coordi noona to you? If she is then what more when we talked about you? You don’t look like a nurse though. You look like a market vendor. not even closed being a coordi noona look.” Key scoffed.

 

“mwo?!” the nurse was about to shout at him but the doctor came in.

 

“uisangnim.. this nurse is bullying me!” Key pointed the nurse.

 

The nurse was surprised and about to defend herself but Key started to talk again.

 

“I don’t like her uisangnim. Please let me have a new private nurse.” Key sulked.

 

The doctor glared the nurse as he looked calm to Key.

 

“arasseo, we’ll look a new one for you.” The doctor said.

 

Key secretly merong the nurse.

 

“I just want to remind you that your operation will be after two days, are you ready?” the doctor asked.

 

Key gave him a half smile as he nodded. “just make sure I’ll be fine uisangnim.”

 

“of course, we’ll take good care of you so don’t worry.”

 

“thanks Uisangnim.” Key smiled.

 

“no problem. Now nurse Shane, follow me on my office.” The doctor said and went out.

 

The nurse glared Key first before she went out.

 

Key laughed in victory when she left. Just then, he remembered calling Hyen Ah.

 

Since his phone is turned off, he was surprised to see 10 miscalls from Jee In. he felt worried about her so he called her back.

 

“yobosaeyo?” Jee In answered.

 

“yah!!! Where the hell are you? I’ve been waiting for you in years! Why aren’t you here yet?!” Key yelled from the other line.

 

“oppa mian----------“

 

“this is Key, YOUR BOYFRIEND.” Key said with cold tone.

 

“baby I’m sorry I can’t visit you today.” Jee In corrected her words.

 

“and why?” Key raised his one brow. “you’re not cheating on me right?”

 

“I would never do that ok? I am having surprise exam tomorrow before our winter break. I need to study op..baby because I don’t want to fail.”

 

“if that’s a surprise exam how did you know you’ll be having an exam tomorrow?”

 

“baby, that was our surprise a while ago before our class ended.” Jee In sighed.

 

“so you mean… we can’t meet today?” Key Pout.

“aigoo.. my baby is sulking.. don’t worry baby, I’ll stay there tomorrow.” Jee In cheered him up.

 

“just be sure or else I’ll kill you once I saw you.” Key threatened her.

 

“sir yes sir.” Jee In even did a salute even though Key won’t see her.

 

“ok. I need to sleep now. I was only waiting for you.” Key said.

 

“have a good rest baby. Saranghae.”

 

“you should sleep early too. Saranghae baby.” Key said as he dropped the call.

 

EARLY THAT MORNING…

 

“THE MAIN REASON OF SHINee’s HIATUS IS BECAUSE KEY IS IN THE HOSPITAL?”

 

“SHINee LOST ONE MEMBER : REASON OF THEIR TWO YEARS HIATUS.”

 

That’s the main topic that morning. Though Jee In didn’t browse her internet, she immediately heard it on their school.

 

“is it true Jee In? Key is in the hospital?” Seul Ki asked Jee In.

 

“we still need to know the truth once their company give their statement. And please Seul Ki, stop asking me the truth because I will repeat, I am not their manager.” Jee In rolled her eyes.

 

Once she entered her classroom, the only thing she could hear was about the news about Key in the hospital.

 

Since she doesn’t really know what does the article wrote, she secretly browse the internet through her phone.

 

“THE MAIN REASON OF SHINee’s HIATUS IS BECAUSE KEY IS IN THE HOSPITAL?”

It was reported this morning that one fan saw SHINee members went to the hospital with only four members. Taemin, Jong Hyun, Onew and Min ho. They thought that they will only visit a friend or relative in the hospital, but another girl confirmed that they were actually visiting their second rapper Key which has been confined for almost one week.

 

Reason of him being confined was because he met a car accident a week before and he needs to undergo an operation on his right leg. Though he doesn’t like to undergo surgery, SM president which is Lee Soo Man convinced him to do it. And they have decided to make their silence for two years for him to recover.

 

Jee In sighed once she finished reading it. Who the hell leaked the real story behind their hiatus??

 

She kept her phone on her pocket and tried to ignore all the gossips she was hearing.

 

“omo, Key oppa is really pitiful. I can’t imagine he’ll end up like this.”

 

“is it real? Oh my God, I pity him. My Key oppa… so sad to hear it.”

 

“I can’t take this news, it’s really pitiful on his part.”

 

Jee In squeezed her eyes and blew her bangs. She tried to let that comments pass but she failed once she heard the ‘word pity’ again.

 

“yah!!!” Jee In immediately stood up.

 

The girls who were gossiping about the news were shock.

 

“wu..wae?” the one girl asked.

 

“stop pitying oppa!! If you’ll just going to say the word pity over and over again, dropped being a locket and find a new fandom now! A real fan cheers up their idol, not putting them down and letting them feel more worst because of the accident!! Instead of saying you’re sorry for him, why don’t you try saying a comforting words for him?!” Jee In shouted.

 

The five girls felt embarrassed. Jee In was right. They should not feeling sorry for him. Since Jee In noticed yhat they don’t have the guts to answer her back, she just sighed and tuned back on her seat. 

 

============================================

i know it's boring.. but i really can't think a nice story about this chapter.. i promise to make a sweet moments of KEYJIN on the next chapter..^^