THE NURSE IS A

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Igeo mwoya?!” Key threw his phone on his bed once he saw the news.

 

“how the heck this issue spread?!” Key groaned.

 

“we really don’t know. We just saw that early in the morning.” Jong Hyun said clueless also.

 

“manager hyung is already having a meeting with Mr. Lee Soo Man now. I think it’s time for them to know the real reason.” Onew said.

 

“hyung they knew already the reason! They only need to confirm it!!! My gosh!!! Who the Lucifer whispered to shawols that I am freaking lying here in hospital bed?!” Key shouted frustrated.

 

Taemiin and Min Ho laughed when they heard Key. “hyung, that LUCIFER didn’t whispered it to fans, that LUCIFER shouted it to the whole fans.” Taemin said smiling.

And because of that he earned a very dreadful glare from Key. The two zip their mouth once they felt like Key’s glared to them is already causing a big hole on their shirts.

 

“who do you think will spread this issue?” Onew acted like a sherlock.

 

“except for the workers here in the hospital, only  Jee In knows that Key is here.” Jong Hyun started to think also who’s the culprit.

 

“don’t you ever suspect my girlfriend because she isn’t.” Key glared the two.

 

“cool down man, we weren’t thinking any bad on her.” Jong Hyun smiled.

 

The five remained silent, squeezing their brains thinking who must be the Lucifer who shouted to the world about Key.

 

After a long silence, Key thought something.

 

“yah!!!~” Key yelled.

 

The three practically jumped on their own places.

 

“ey hyung! why are you shouting?!” Taemin said.

 

“the ! The vendor look alike!” Key pointed Min Ho.

 

“ey.. why are you pointing me?” Min Ho also pointed himself showing his big and round eyes to Key.

 

“the ugly nurse who called my baby a coordi noona!!” Key shouted.

 

“who?  What? Who called Jee In like that?!” Taemin clenched his fists.

 

“the ugly look alike vendor nurse who turned to be a reporter here last night!” Key said while gritting his teeth.

 

“whoa Key calm down. You already called her a lot of nicknames.” Jong Hyun laughed.

 

“what’s her name?” Onew asked.

 

“Shane! I heard the doctor called her Shane last night.” Key answered.

 

“why do you think you thought it was her?” onew asked again.

 

“because I humiliated her last night. She called my baby girlfriend a coordi noona and I get insulted, that’s why I retorted!” Key answered with matching smoke on his nose.

 

“you insulted her because she just called Jee In a coordi noona?” Onew asked unbelievably.

 

Key nodded in fierce. And then, the room already filled with laughter. Key looked at the others like whats-funny-you-idiots look. He saw how Jong Hyun laughed hilariously on his seat, he saw how Min Ho chuckled closing his eyes while he shook his head, he saw how Taemin laughed on top of his lungs hugging his stomach, and he also saw how Onew shook his head frustrated.

 

“what’s funny?” Key asked raising his one brow.

 

“Key, you should control your temper sometimes. She doesn’t know she was your girlfriend, and she thought that only from our company only knows that you were here. It’s really not a good manner insulting her.” Onew said to Key.

 

“but she insulted my girl!” Key brows met.

 

“if you’re in my position, you’ll get mad also right?!” Key asked the four.

 

No one answered him, they all just remained silent and looked at Key saying that they are not on his side. Key got it that’s why he just slammed his back on his bed, crossing his arms then pout.

“fine! Maybe I just love her so much that I really don’t like her being insulted by anyone.” Key admits.

 

Onew sighed then patted Key’s shoulder.

 

“yesterday, you really hate her that you almost pushed her until the edge of this world, now, you really love her that you almost feel like this big world is too small for you two to be able to move freely because you always wanted to cuddle to her every minute of your life.” Onew smiled.

 

“correction. Seconds hyung. not minutes.” Key corrected him.

 

The four laughed again. followed by the silence.

 

“I want to teach that ugly girl a lesson.” Key said.

 

“how?” Taemin asked.

 

“tell manager hyung to fire her on her work. Personal matters don’t count in works. If she’s really that professional, she’ll set aside her pride and keep the hospital’s reputation. She ruined not only my name but also this hospital’s name. the CEO promised to our president that they will keep me from any issues outside but that stupid nurse can’t keep shut and only seeking for much attention from our company.” Key said.

 

Before the four could answer, someone opened the door. Key looked at the person who entered and he swear that his blood rushed towards his head.

 

“what are you doing here? You still have the guts to show your ugly face here?” Key glared the nurse.

 

“I just want to apologize for spreading the news about you being here in the hospital.” Shane bowed.

 

Key scoffed as he rolled his eyes. “your apologize is nonsense. You will never change what happened.” Key said coldly.

 

“I know, and to tell you honestly, I am not regretting spreading that news.” Shane smirked.

 

The four gasped and their eyes turned into like an owl eyes while Key turned his dreadful glares on her again.

 

“you see, you are such a . Apologizing to me but never regretting what you’ve done? Such an idiot.” Key smirked also.

 

“you deserve it though.” Shane added.

 

“I know right. Now are you happy? I will let you pay for this. You think you can still work here? I’ll ask LSM to fire you right now.” Key smirked again.

 

“it’s ok. I have already applied in other Hospital. In fact, I have already holding my resignation letter.” Shane smiled.

 

“oh I see, then I’ll just send a banned request to all hospitals here not only Seoul but also the whole South Korea. I don’t want to meet you in any part of the hospitals here in Korea. Messing the almighty Key is the greatest thing you did in your life. You must be celebrating now.” Key smirked.

 

Shane’s face turned into frown and nervous. She was terrified to heard about the banned in any hospitals.

 

“can you get out of my room now?? You are not already a worker here. And you are not even my friend to pay me a visit. Your face makes my stomach turn. I’m going to vomit because of your face.” Key said.

 

“you’re joking right?” Shane asked.

 

“about? I’m sorry but I never played or cracking a joke to the person whom I really hate. Now please move out if you still want to live.” Key warned her.

 

The girl went out trembling. She’s afraid what might Key would do to her.

 

========================================

hello guys! after a year i finally updated this.. keke~ i still have 3 more chapters to go before this end.. ^_^ please leave some comments.. TY