"YES I LIKE HER"

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

SHINee DORM

 

“I’m Home!” Key said.

 

The four immediately run towards him.

 

“where have you been?!” Jong Hyun almost shouted to Key.

 

“I just went to…”

 

“what’s that basket for?” Min Ho asked eyeing the basket on Key’s hands.

 

He immediately hid the basket behind him and smiled nervously.

 

“this is nothing. I just… just went to… to the park because I saw some street Kids there and I want to feed them.” Key lied.

 

“park??? What park?” Onew asked innocently.

 

“park! The second street from our street.” Key lied again.

 

“is there a park there?” Min Ho asked while he put his hands on his chin.

 

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask Taemin?” Jong Hyun said and they looked at Taemin.

 

“there’s no park there hyung.” Taemin answered innocently.

 

Ok. Key is a dead meat now.

 

Key laughed nervously. “Ha. Ha. Ha. Is that so? Maybe the park I was talking about was… was the park before the second street from here.” Key still trying to find a way to escape.

 

“are you lying to us?” Onew asked and eyes him suspiciously.

 

“why the hell would I lie?! Is it really wrong to feed those poor kids at the park?! I just helped them and now your suspecting me that I am lying?!” Key shouted at Onew.

 

The four just remained silent and went back from their sit.

 

“I wish hyung just remained outside a little longer.” Taemin whispered to Min Ho but enough for Key to hear it.

 

“yah!!” he shouted.

 

“you’re noisy Key. You know, our lives were so silent when you’re not here. but since you came, our peaceful lives turned into war again.” Jong Hyun said.

 

Key immediately took one of the shoe at the shoe rack and threw it on Jong Hyun. And shoot! It was strike on his head.

 

“ah!!!” Jong Hyun massaged his head. “what was that for?!” Jong Hyun growled.

 

“that’s what you get when you messed up with almighty Key!!” Key clapped his hands as if he was taking away some dirt on his hands.

 

EARLY THAT MORNING

(AT SCHOOL)

 

“Oppa!!!~~~~” Key immediately turned his head behind him and was taken a back when someone hugged him tightly. Just then he recognized it was Jee In.

 

“yah!!!” Key pushed Jee In from him.

 

“did you missed me?” she asked smiling like a kid.

 

“I never ok?!” Key glared Jee In.

 

“wow, you already went to school, are you already fine?” Onew asked Jee In.

 

“ne oppa… actually I was out last night that’s why I’ve been able to attend school today because I want to see my boyfriend.” Jee In hugged Key’s arms.

 

And the forever allergic at Jee In, which is Key pushed her so hard.

 

“stop clinging on me ok?!” he yelled at her.

 

“ey oppa… you’re so mean to me.” Jee In said pouting but then she smiled again.

 

“oh! matta! Onew oppa. Gomawo.”

 

Onew was confused. “gomawo?? For?”

 

“for telling Key oppa to co-----“ Jee In was cut off when Key immediately covered .

 

“uhmmmmmmmmm!!!” Jee In was trying to say something under Key’s hands.

 

“ah hyung, just don’t mind this girl.. I remember I still need to say something to her. so… would you mind if.. if you leave us first alone?” Key said trying to smile and act cool in front of Onew while he’s covering Jee In’s mouth.

 

“oh, ok. don’t hurt her again ok?” Onew grinned and bid goodbye to Key and Jee In.

 

Key dragged Jee In near the stairs when he noticed that no one was already looking at them.

 

“oppa, why did you pull me? aigoo… you want to be with me alone don’t you.” Jee In playfully hit Key’s abdomen.

 

“shut up leach!” Key slapped Jee In’s hands.

 

She can’t do anything but just to pout like a kid.

 

“listen, don’t you ever tell to Onew hyung I went to the hospital last day. Not with him, Taemin, Jong Hyun nor Min Ho. Arachi?” Key warned Jee In.

 

She still continued pouting but even though she was confused why she needs to keep that as a secret, she still nodded.

 

“good.” Key crossed his arms.

 

“oppa. Can we eat Lunch together?” Jee In grabbed Key’s arms and moved her head near Key’s face.

 

“tch!” Key pulled his crossed arms harshly. “if I’ll say no you’ll still tag with us. So what’s the point asking my opinion.” He glared Jee In.

 

“omo! Key oppa agreed for the first time!” Jee In clapped her hands.

 

“as if I have choice stupid.” Key rolled his eyes and started to walk towards his room. Jee In followed her behind with a happy aura.

 

Key stopped walking and faced Jee In with a death glare.

 

“where do you think you’re going?” Key asked.

 

Jee In just blinked her eyes trying to catch what does Key means.

 

“your room is downstairs.” Key pointed the ground.

 

“oh! oh yeah..” Jee In smiled embarrassed. “mian oppa…” she said.

 

“now go ahead. I won’t take responsibilities if ever you’ll caught here on our floor!”

 

“arasseo arasseo. Bye bye key oppa… saranghae..” Jee In ran towards the stairs and waved once again before she went down.

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

SHINee and Jee In was silently eating their lunch at the canteen when Taemin started the conversation

 

“good thing you’re finally ok.” Taemin asked happily.

 

Jee In grinned. “thanks to you oppa. You’re one of the greatest nurse I’ve ever had.”

 

“aigoo, that’s nothing. How are you feeling now? No more pains?”

 

Jee In shook her head hardly. “I’m perfectly fine now oppa. Don’t worry anymore.” she answered with childish manner.

 

Taemin smiled satisfied. “that’s good. Next time take good care of yourself arasseo?”

 

“why do you so much care about her Taemin ah~ she’s not baby anymore. she can handle herself without your instructions.” Key said nonchalantly playing the soup on his bowl.

 

“I’m just imitating you hyung.” Taemin smiled at Key.

 

“imitating me?” Key asked with brows met.

 

“uhm" Taemin nod once. "You always tell me those words everyday.”

 

Key scoffed. “it’s because I care for you.”

 

“and that’s also because I care for her.” Taemin answered.

 

Key stopped playing his foods while Jong Hyun chocked from eating his foods. The two just remained silent while Jee In looked innocently at Taemin like a lost child.

 

 

“yah, do you.. really like Jee In?” Jong Hyun asked not even minding if Jee In would hear it.

 

Taemin widened his eyes and elbowed Jong Hyun. He looked surprise at Jee In and Key. but since Jee In was a bit slow and stupid enough to catch the topic immediately, she didn’t reacted surprised.

 

“of course he liked me. we’re friends right?” Jee In smiled at Taemin.

 

“oh… oh!” Taemin nodded and smiled nervously and scratched his head.

 

“he’s not asking you stupid. He’s asking Taemin so don’t interfere ok?” Key glared Jee In.

 

Jee In pouted and tried to snake her hands on Key’s arms.

 

“don’t touch me. once you wrapped your hands around my arms you’ll find this soup on top of your head.” Key threatened her.

 

Jee In stopped from her plan and smiled at Key. “ok. I won’t do it.”

 

The four sighed seeing how Key threatened Jee In.

 

“now Taemin tell me, you do really like her?” Jong Hyun asked Taemin again.

 

“just say it. I don’t care if you like her. it’s not that I like her too.” Key said coldly not even making any eye contact at Taemin.

 

He heard Taemin sighed and answered it truthfully. “yes. I like her.”

 

Onew smirked, Min Ho stopped from eating but after a few seconds, he continued eating again, Jong Hyun’s jaw dropped while Key reacted nothing but he can’t deny the fact that he was affected how Taemin admitted his feelings for her.

 

“did you hear that? He likes you. Taemin likes you.” Onew smiled at Jee In.

 

Jee In smiled widely and nodded excitedly at Onew. “yeah oppa. I heard it. omo~ Taemin oppa likes me. oppa, I like you too.” Jee In leaned her half body to see a closer sight of Taemin’s face.

 

Taemin’s face turned red and felt like all his blood raised on his head.

 

 

Key slapped Jee In’s back lightly. “stop leaning half of your body at the table! It’s unpleasant.”

 

Jee In turned her head at Key and pouted. “Taemin oppa likes me but why you don’t like me?” she asked with her crumpled forehead.

 

“I don’t like you. Me and Taemin is different.” He just simple answered.

 

“pft. Looser.” Jee Insaid before she turned back on her place and ate again.

 

=============================================

how's the chapter? comment please. thanks