JONG HYUN AND JEE IN

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“I’m home!” Key shouted from the main door as he took off his shoes. He made his way towards the boys who’s watching MNET intensely.

 

“I said I’m home.” Key repeated. Jong Hyun looked at him a moment then smiled slightly before looking at the TV again.

 

Key scoffed and shook his head. “I said I’m home!” he shouted. The four suddenly looked at him and smiled except Taemin.

 

“we heard you. Welcome home.” Onew grinned.

 

“Taemin. Are you mad at me?” Key asked ignoring Onew’s grins.

 

Taemin looked at him and gave him his saddest looks.

 

Key noticed that Taemin was hurt about his actions towards him a while ago so he took a sit beside him on the floor and put his arms around his shoulder.

 

“you know I hate calling me an actor. I do hope you still remembered that.” Key started whispering to him. He wanted to talk to him in private but he thought he can’t pull Taemin from in front of the TV.

 

Firstly, he saw him watching with his full attention. So it’s a pity if he’ll drag him out from watching. So he just decided to talk to him even though the others was there.

 

“mianhae hyung, I forgot about that a while ago.” Taemin bowed.

 

“it’s ok. I’m sorry also for hurting you through my rudeness a while ago. I hope we’ll be ok now.” Key smiled.

 

Taemin hesitated first but he still asked what’s bothering him. “hyung, do you like Her?”

 

That question caught Key off guard. He stiffened and almost pulled off his hands around Taemin’s shoulder. He took off his eyes from him and looked at the floor.

 

“hyung you like her don’t you?” Taemin asked again.

 

Key looked at him hopelessly. “I’m.. confused…” that’s his answer.

 

Taemin sighed and shook his head. He felt sad and pain when he knew that finally, Key felt something weird towards her. He shouldn’t play safe now that Key felt something now.

 

“hyung, I won’t let you steal her from me.” Taemin said determined.

 

Key chuckled. “don’t worry, I won’t do anything for her to be mine. Because I don’t care if he ended up with you.”

 

Taemin smiled. “you’ll regret what you’ve said today hyung.”

 

Key smiled widely. “oh no I won’t.”

 

>>> late that night, Jong Hyun received a call from an unknown number. At first he hesitated to answer but in the end, he answered it.<<<

 

“hello?” jong hyun asked curiously.

 

“oppa!!!” a girl from the other line almost shouted.

 

Jong Hyun pulled off his cellphone from his ears when he heard the girl shout.

 

“who are you?” he asked.

 

“Jee In here. I am in front of your dorm.” She said.

 

Jong Hyun was shock. “Jee In?! why are you outside?!” he walked outside of the living room and peeked outside.

 

He saw Jee In standing beside of the tree, wearing a very thick dress stomping her feet keeping her feet warm.

 

“are you stupid? Are you looking for Key? You’re dying from cold out there! Wait, I’ll go down.”

 

“oppa.”

 

“yes?” Jong Hyun was taking his jacket.

 

“don’t tell to them that I am here. Just keep it a secret.” She said.

 

Jong Hyun grinned and teased Jee In. “now I know, you’re also hitting on me don’t you? You want me to have a secret releationship with you.” He laughed a bit.

 

“you want to die?!” she shouted from the other line.

 

“sorry. But why wouldn't i tell them that you are here?” Jong Hyun asked curiously.

 

“bring the money with you.” She said.

 

Jong Hyun was stopped from what he was doing. “what money?”

 

“we’ll bail out Key’s cousin tonight.” She stated.

 

“mwo?!” Jong Hyun almost shouted.

 

“why? Who’s that?” Onew asked from the kitchen. Munching chicken.

 

“oh.. oh my sister. She’s… she’s telling me a shocking story.” He lied.

 

“oh I see.” Onew believed him and started to eat again.

 

“are you crazy?” Jong Hyun covered his mouth and his phone. Almost whispering.

 

“how can we bail him out if we still need a big amount of money?” Jong Hyun added.

 

“just believe me oppa! Now ppali! I am already dying from cold here!!!” Jee In yelled.

 

“ok ok. wait a minute. I’ll be there.” Jong Hyun turned off the call and went outside. Wearing his jacket.

 

“where are you going?” Onew asked holding a piece of chicken

 

“I need to look for my sister, she wanted to tell me something that can’t be told in phone. Sorry hyung. I’ll be back too.” Jong Hyun and he rushed out.

 

JEE IN POV

Finally! After a decades, he went down. I was about to wave to him but he immediately pulled me and dragged me outside of their compound area.

 

“wae oppa?!” I asked wincing because he was gripping my arms.

 

“what the hell are you talking about we’ll bail him out tonight? Are you out of your mind?” Jong Hyun oppa scolded me before letting go of my arms.

 

I immediately massaged my arms and looked at him.

 

“I am serious ok? we will bail him out tonight. I have the enough money to complete all the amount needed.” I said firmly.

 

I saw his jaw dropped and frozen. “where did you get the money?” he asked curiously.

 

I looked from left to right if someone’s eavesdropping. And when I saw no one, I started to whisper on his ears.

 

“I worked for it. I looked for a job with a high salary and thank God I saved enough money for him.” I smiled.

 

JONG HYUN POV

 

She what? Worked? I can’t believe it. I thought she was just kidding when she said she’ll help. Tsk tsk. I under estimated her again.

 

“what work did you entered?” I asked putting my two hands on my waist.

 

“I am spreading pliers every night along the streets.” She answered.

 

“mwo?!” I was shocked. Every night?? Did she mean after the class she still go for work?

 

“yeah. I am starting to work around 11 pm and my work ends 3 in the morning.” She answered with a smile.

 

Is she crazy? She needs a rest. She’s a girl. She shouldn’t be outside late that night. What if someone will hurt her? Aigoo. This kid is really weird.

 

“but you should promise me that you won’t tell it to anyone ok? especially to Key.” Jee In warned me.

 

“wae?” I asked.

 

“because he’ll get mad at me. Don’t you ever dare telling him where did you get the money ok?!” she warned me again.

 

“but what will I say if he’ll ask where does the money from?” I asked nervously.

 

“then lie!” she said immediately.

 

Whoa this girl is really something. It seems like lying is so easy to do! How can I lie to an almighty Key?? I’m too bad in lying when it comes to him.

 

“tell him… uhhh…” she started to think.

 

I raised my one brow waiting for her suggestion.

 

“tell him someone sent an unknown bank accnt. On your accnt.” She said.

 

My brows met and glared at her.

 

“wae?” she asked me with the confused looks.

 

“you think he’ll believe me? Never.Ever.underestimate.the.almighty.key.” I said with wide eyes.

 

“just make an excuse!” she said irritated.

 

“hey! It’s hard you know?!” I said.

 

“let’s go!!!” then she pulled me and we headed at the police station.

 

>>THAT MORNING<<

 

“Key!!!” Dong Hee ran towards Key and hugged him.

 

The four was shocked except for Jong Hyun.

 

Key didn’t hugged back Dong Hee immediately because he was surprised to see his cousin inside of their dorm hugging him tightly and free as a bird.

 

“why.. why are you here?” Key asked still shocked.

 

“aren’t you happy I’m already out from jail?” Dong Hee asked.

 

Key looked at the four asking if what’s happening through his eyes. but the three just shrugged their shoulders.

 

“Jong Hyun hyung bailed me out last night.” He said.

 

Then, the five pair of eyes looked strangely at Jong Hyun who’s already sweating when everyone know's it’s winter.

 

“hyung..?” Taemin asked waiting for Jong Hyun to speak.

 

“uhh… you see… uhm…” Jong Hyun was out of words. How can he explained it to them? Where the hell did he get the 40,000 won?

 

“anyways Key, I’m going back to Busan today. i missed my house. I just waited you to wake up so that I can thank you personally for bailing me out. I’m sorry for troubling SHINee.” Then Dong Hee bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Let’s eat breakfast first.” Onew offered.

 

“oh. I have already eaten early this morning. I cooked already foods for you guys. I need to catch up the early bus trip.” He said happily.

 

“o..ok..” Key said still in shock mode.

 

“ok Key. I need to go now. Annyeong.” And with that, Dong Hee rushed out from their dorm.

 

THEY KEPT ON INTERROGATING JONG HYUN THROUGH THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL. AND OFCOURSE, JONG HYUN TOLD TO THEM WHAT JEE IN SUGGESTED LAST NIGHT WHICH THEY DON’T BELIEVE. HE’S JUST PRAYING THAT HE’LL SEE JEE IN THAT TIME SO THAT JEE IN WILL HELP HIM TO DESTRUCT KEY FOR ASKING HIM ABOUT THE MONEY. AND YES. HIS PRAYERS WAS HEARD WHEN JEE IN RAN TOWARDS KEY AND ACTED LIKE SHE WAS KEY’S GIRLFRIEND.

 

“hello Onew oppa, Min Ho oppa, Taemin oppa, Key oppa and….. Jong Hyun oppa!” she greeted them with a bright face.

 

The five just nodded their heads and smiled at her.

 

“Hey Jong Hyun, just tell us how did you bailed my cousin out!” Key said controlling his piss to Jong Hyun.

 

Jee In gasped that made the five looked at her. “omo.. your cousin is already out oppa?” Jee In asked acting like she doesn’t know anything.

 

Key glared at her before rolling his eyes. “yes. And this stupid dino doesn't like to tell us where the hell did he got the 40,000 won!” Key said totally glaring Jong Hyun.

 

“how many times will I tell to you Key, someone’s transferred the money in to my bank accnt.” Jong Hyun was explaining again.

 

“I don’t believe you! Who must be a sorcerer knew your bank accnt.?? Don’t tell me you made your bank accnt. As charity bank.?” Key raised his eyes brows and crossed his arms that made Jee In’s hands lifted and stocked on Key’s folded arms.

 

“oppa…  just forget where the money came from, you must be thankful now that your cousin was already out.” Jee In helped Jong Hyun.

 

“Jee In was right hyung. Let’s just thank that person for helping us in our problem.” Taemin supported Jee In too.

 

Jee In smiled at Taemin and he also gave a smile to her. Key looked at Taemin then he looked at Jee In who’s already smiling at him.

 

Key gave up and just sighed. “ok fine.”

 

With that, they finally closed the topic. But Key is not yet done. It still bothers him to the bones.

 

The whole day, Key kept on thinking where the money came from. He stopped asking Jong Hyun already because even if he asked him a million times, he will also answer him the same for million times.

 

Jee In as always annoys him but he ignored her the whole day because Key’s mind was occupied by the money. He was so exhausted and tired thinking where did Jong Hyun got the money.

 

And when the night came.. he went out from his room to get some water from the kitchen when he heard Jong Hyun  whispering something from his room. When he peeked him, he was talking from his phone.

 

Key became curious because he never saw Jong Hyun talking to phone late that night. It was already 12 in the midnight.  Who must be he talking with?

 

Key decided to leaned his ears from his door and eavesdropped. Maybe he can get some info about the person who gave the money to bail his cousin out.

 

JONG HYUN POV

I was about to sleep that night when my phone rang. And when I looked at the caller ID, it was Jee In. I immediately stood up from my bed and sat before answering her call.

 

“hello?”

 

“hello oppa?” she said from the other line.

 

“why did you call?” I asked but not in a rude way.

 

“nothing, I just want to ask if you are alright. Did they asked you about the money again?” she asked worriedly.

 

I sighed and did a facepalm. “thank goodness they stopped asking me about the money. but I know that Key is still doubting me.” I honestly answered.

 

“that’s good. Just act normal and forget about that thing. Sooner or later he’ll also forget that thing.,” she said.

 

I was about to answer her when I heard some horns of cars. I scrunched my forehead because of curiosity.

 

“hey, where are you?” I asked hoping that she’ll say she’s in her house.

 

“I’m working oppa.”

 

I don’t know why but I felt mad when she said she was still working. Late that night? She’s still outside?

 

“yah Kim Jee In, why are you still working if you have already finished helping Key from his cousin? You have already did enough for him. Stop working now. You need full time rest. And look, you are still a girl even though you look like a kid. It’s dangerous walking outside alone you know?!” I said half whispered.

 

“oppa, I forgot to tell you…” she whispered.

 

“what? What did you forgot to tell me?” I asked still a bit mad.

 

“I lied. I only gained 37,000 won from my work. And the rest was a debt. I tried to borrow some money to my boss and promised to him that i’ll work for it.” She said.

 

“what?!” I almost shouted completely forgotten that it was a secret conversation.

 

“oppa don’t shout!” she said from the other line.

 

“Kim Jee In are you trying to tell me that you are working for free now? You mean you’ll still work without salary??” I asked controlling my anger.

 

“I can work for it for 5 days oppa. Don’t worry.” She said assuring me.

 

I sighed. Finally giving up.

 

“Kim Jee In, I am not saluting you about this ok? I am not fine with this.” I said.

 

I heard her chuckling from the other line. “aigoo oppa, I’ll be touched if Key oppa was the one saying that to me.” She joked.

 

“I am not joking you babo.” I said but ended up smiling. “arasseo, after your work go home straight ok?? dn’t go anywhere just home.”

 

“yes sir!” she said and if I can see her right now, I think she was saluting.

 

“take care. Good night.”

 

“ne oppa. Goodnight too. Bye bye.” Then she hang up.

I smiled as I placed my phone at my desk. I was about to lay down when I heard my door opened and there I saw the mad Key standing In front of me..

 

OH MY GOD. I AM DEAD.

================================================

what do you think will key do?