TAEMIN LIKES HER?

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

TAEMIN POV

 

It was already lunch when Onew hyung, Jong Hyun hyung and Min Ho hyung decided to go home. Key hyung called a while ago that our teacher canceled all our lessons today because they only have one student left and that was Key hyung. 

 

“Makdoongie, we’re going now. Aren’t you going home yet?” our leader asked.

 

“ajig hyung. I’ll stay here until tomorrow. I need to look for her. she has no family here. no one will take good care of her if i'll leave.” I answered while Jee In’s hair.

 

“why are you acting like she was your girlfriend? Do you like her Taemin?” Jong Hyun hyung asked confusedly to me.

 

“will you tell to Key hyung if I said I like her ever since I saw her at our school gate?” I said while smiling.

 

I heard them gasped behind me. Yes they heard me right. I know it was all of a sudden but I am pretty sure that I like her. I am still at the point that I like her so much. If you’ll going to ask me if I love her… I don’t know yet if I love her. but all I know right now is that I like her, more than he felt for Key hyung.

 

“I knew it.” Onew hyung said.

 

I looked at him and I saw their calm expressions. I even saw Jong Hyun hyung smirked at me naughtily.

 

“what’s that smirk hyung?”

 

“Taemin, I never expected that you’ll do anything to win this bet.” He said.

 

Bet??? What does he mean??

 

“stop pretending makdoongie, it doesn’t suit you. I know you’re just acting to win. You just want to take her from Key so that you’ll get your banana milk and escape from hell which you and Onew hyung scared off.” Jong Hyun said as he crossed his arms.

 

“mwo? Banana milk? Acting?” I asked innocently. Seriously hyung, what are you saying?

 

“alright then, we’ll just explain everything to Key.” Jong hyun hyung patted my back

 

“I’ll be back later to bring you some clothes. You need to rest to ok? remember, we still have schedule the day after tomorrow. Don’t be sick.” Onew hyung reminded me.

 

After I nodded to all their reminders, they finally went home. 

 

KEY POV

 

Bored. I am bored to death! Why aren’t they coming home yet?! Are they planning to sleep there? Tch! I was sulking and talking to myself when I heard the door opened.

 

I excitedly welcome them and to my surprise, they were only three. I frowned when I didn’t saw my baby Taemin with them.

 

“where’s Taemin?” I asked with a disappointed tone.

 

“he decided to stay and just go home tomorrow.” Jong Hyun said while they were busy taking off their shoes.

 

“mwo?!!!!” I  yelled.

 

I saw Min Ho winced and back off a bit when he heard my yell.

 

“ey Key!. why are you so diva?! Our ears have already damage because you screamed too much!” Min Ho said with an irritated looks.

 

“why did you let him stay there?! What if he’ll be infected with the sick people there?! Are you not thinking?! People at the hospital are all sick!! They might pass virus at Taemin!” I freaked out.

 

They ignored me and just pass me like that. I was more pissed when they didn’t even bothered looking at me.

 

“yah!!!" I followed Jong Hyun at the kitchen. I saw him getting a cold water from the refrigerator. I was about to talk to Onew hyung when I saw him entered in to his room. I looked at Min Ho and I saw him already lying at the couch with close eyes.

 

“hey stupid dino! What’s happening here? why did you let Taemin stay there ALONE!” I emphasized the word alone.

 

“c’mon Key, he can manage to be ALONE.” He also emphasized the word alone.

 

“but being ALONE with THAT girl is dangerous!” again, I emphasized the word alone with that.

 

“but it’s more dangerous if THAT girl was left ALONE at the hospital.” He answered me back emphasizing the word alone and that.

 

I sighed. “why is he like that? He was even exaggerating a while ago. Jee In is a bad grass and she’ll not die easily! Doesn’t he know that?” I put my hands on my waist.

 

“how could he know if the only thing he knows right now is he likes her.” Jong Hyun drink his full glass of water.

 

“whhaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted in front of Jong Hyun.

 

He almost spill out the water on his mouth because of shocked.

 

“Key mwoya?! Stop shouting ok?! I’ve almost choked!” he glared at me,

 

“hey you stupid Dino! What are you trying to say?! That our Makdoongie is in love with that leach?!” I yelled and nag like an eomma again.

 

I saw him rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

“you heard him right Key. So stop asking again like you didn’t heard what he said.” Min Ho butted.

 

“and it’s only ok with you?!” I shouted to the both of them.

 

“don’t worry, I know he doesn’t like her for real, he’s just doing that to avoid her falling more for you and for you to fall for her since he doesn’t like to suffer from punishment if ever they’ll loose.” Jong Hyun explained to me with a big grinned on his face,

 

“andwae! I don’t need his help ok?! he doesn’t need to pretend that he like her because I know myself that I won’t fall for her! doesn’t he trust me?”I said with a little calmer.

 

“just let him be Key. It’s not us who will suffer if he’ll fall for her for real.” Jong Hyun said.

 

“but he really like her.” Onew hyung just came out from his room fully changed clothes.

 

The three of us looked at Onew hyung.

 

“you believe him hyung?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“I’ve been noticed that lately. Every time we have practice before, I always caught him looking at Jee In through the mirror, next he even insisted before that he’ll walk Jee In home when Key didn’t agreed to walk her. third, when we headed to Japan, why did he sent her a msg.regarding our schedule when Key himself can send the message by himself? Fourth, I saw him texting at Japan during our break and I saw he sent it to Jee In. he’s reporting what are we doing and what is he doing. Fifth, we all saw how he panic and got nervous when Jee In collapsed. We had already saw a girl collapsed and rushed at the hospital during our pre recording because of stress, but we never saw Taemin panic like that.” Onew staed.

 

That’s also how I felt a while ago, I was scared, panic and nervous when I saw her passed out. I was afraid that she was suffering too much. Onew hyung was right, all he said was right. Even me doesn’t know why I felt the same as how Taemin felt a while ago.

 

“maybe it’s because she was close to us..” I said.

 

The three looked at me weirdly.

 

“I.. I said close… bec.. because you know, she’s always with us.. she’s.. she’s always stalking me.. every minute..” I defended with a stuttering mode.

 

“how about Krystal? When she collapsed during their performance on stage? Did he acted like that? He’s close with her isn’t he?” Onew asked me back.

 

My brows met. I thought for it for a while. Onew hyung has a point. I even saw it on my eyes. But I was just shocked and yes worried but not worried as what I felt a while ago.

 

“so you mean, he really like her hyung?” Min Ho stood up from lying at the couch.

 

I looked at Onew hyung and waiting for his answer. I saw him smiled and nodded.

 

O-----M----G!!!

 

“but hyung, it’s not enough for us to jump in conclusion that he really likes her.” Jong Hyun said still not believing what Onew hyung was trying to say.

 

“once you cared so much for that person, and you even thought of her or him every single times, kept on bothering and invading your mind means you like that person. and hey! Didn’t he admitted already that he likes her?” Onew hyung said.

 

For once in my life I was speechless. I can’t go to the flow. This topic hits me so much that I didn’t even know what to say and what to react.

 

What the hell! I like her too then???! key! No. it’s impossible, she wasn’t even your type. Yes I admit she’s a bit cute yes cute.. no! ok I mean she’s cute, erse the word 'bit'. But her characters don’t fit for me. She was completely the opposite of my dream girl. so there’s no freaking possibility that I like her.

 

“hey, something wrong Key?” Jong Hyun woke me up from my deep thoughts.

 

“eh? eh?” I blinked three times before I noticed that all of them were already looking at me worriedly.

 

“wu..wae?” I asked trying to chuckled because their face was daebak.

 

“are you worried about makdoongie?” Min Ho asked.

 

“an.. ani…” I answered.

 

“of all people why Jee In? he know that she was dead over heels on you.” Jong Hyun said. he was talking to me.

 

I just stared at him and trying to act like I am not affected at this conversation.

 

“if you don’t like her Key, just say it to her now that it's still early.” Min Ho said.

 

I looked at him with are-you-with-me-before look. Is he serious?

 

“hey froggy, I know we’ve never separated since Jee In came into our lives. And I know that you have already seen me rejected her for million times. But she never listened to me. She keeps on tagging with me and even acting like she was my girl.” I said.

 

“just reject her properly. I know it wil be hurt for her but look, Taemin likes her. just set her free and let her realize that there is still someone who’s waiting for her if she’ll just open her eyes.” Min Ho said.

 

“but.. but how?” I asked.

 

Ok to tell you honestly I don’t like to reject her in a serious conversation. She’ll be hurt of course. But what I don’t understand  is I am more hurt knowing I’ll reject her?

 

“can you get his point? Help her to wake up from her dream and let Taemin love her. once you reject her, she’ll be down, she’ll be hurt, and that would be the time when Taemin enter at the story. He’ll comfort her and soon become close friends and turned in to lovers. Got it?” Jong Hyun explained like he had already seen those scene in real life.

 

I looked at him disgustedly. “it’s not easy to do that hyung. it will be hard for her. and for Taemin. I won’t let Taemin be a rebounder ok? I want her to see him  by her own eyes without hurting her. if ever she’ll saw him while I am beside her and suddenly felt the same as Taemin felt, I think that was the perfect scene. I don’t want her to love Taemin because I rejected her and turned her down. That would be unfair on Taemin’s side.” I said.

 

“why do you sound like you don’t like to hurt her when you had already hurt her for almost two months.” Onew said suspiciously.

 

I looked at him with a terrified looks. Hyung might be dumb in some certain things but I swear, he has the powerful instinct out of us. I am afraid he’ll notice that something’s wrong with me. I don’t want him to know first what I really  feel before me myself.

 

“why do you sound like suspecting me hyung?” I tried to act cool. “I wasn’t saying this because I cared for her. I was saying this because I cared for Taemin. I want him to be loved by the girl he loved because she loves him. Not because she was rejected. Who knows, what if she answered Taemin but she just want to cover the pain she felt? Her love for Taemin wasn’t really for him if that happened. That was for me instead. In the end, who will be hurt? Him right? So don’t act like I am caring that girl. this whole things I am trying to say was all for Taemin.” I ended.

 

I saw them nodded in agreement. See? Haha. I’m really great escaping form judgmental eyes of Onew hyung.

 

“then, are you declaring war at Taemin?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

I wasn’t paying attention when he asked me those that’s why I gave my very stupid answer.

 

“he declared war first.” I said out of the blue.

 

After I said those, there was a big silence. I looked at the three and they looked me with WTF look. Just then, I realized what I said before. I immediately covered my mouth and shook my head.

 

“hey hyung, I smell something fishy..” Min Ho smiled naughtily at Onew.

 

I saw Onew hyung smirked to same with Jong Hyun. ! What are they thinking now?

 

“is there any by chance that you’ve fallen for her already?” Onew hyung asked me.

 

That was the scariest question I’ve ever heard. It seems like my life would end if I’ll answer it wrong.

 

‘you’ve fallen for her?” Jong Hyun repeated.

 

“ey! Keumahae! I don’t like that girl ok?! she’s the most annoying girl I’ve ever met. I will never fall for her! never!” I stood up in anger and dashed in to my room.

 

===============================================

updated! ^_^v waiting for your reactions guys.. :)