KEY MUSEUM

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

Taemin immediately went home after they had a chitchat with Jee In in their house.

 

 

=======================================

 

“yah, why did you just came home at this time? It’s already dark outside!” Key shouted at Taemin.

 

“ey hyung, what are you saying dark? It’s still sunset.” Taemin answered back.

 

Key placed his two hands on his waist. “so what took you so long? Is her house from Daegu to Seoul??”

 

Taemin sighed. “she let me enter on her house and we just did a happy conversation that I almost forgot the time.”

 

Taemin passed Key who’s standing at the main door. He sat lazily at the couch and the TV.

 

Key followed him but he just stood up on Taemin’s side, glaring at him with his crossed arms.

 

“wae hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

“avoid that girl from now on. she’s not good for us.”

 

“what?” Taemin asked as if he heard it wrong.

 

“you heard me.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“hyung, Jee In is so good. She’s friendly.”

 

Key Scoffed. “since when she became good? She always give me headache. She always clings on me. Yes she stopped doing ‘accidents’ when she’s with me but it became worse than what I have expected!! She was totally becoming my shadow!!! She’s an annoyance…” Key groaned.

 

“hyung, you should treat her nice. You don’t know how she idolized you a lot.”

 

“the hell I care!” Key rolled his eyes again and slammed his beside Taemin.

 

“hyung…” Taemin excitedly leaned closer and tugged himself on Key’s arms.

 

“yah!” Key pushed Taemin’s hands on his arms. “are you becoming Jee In too?? Stop wrapping your arms around me!”

 

Taemin grinned. “tch! Such a kid.”

 

“mwo?!”

 

“hyung, do you want to see a Key museum???”

 

“Key museum?? Are you crazy? Who would do those kind of idiotic things?”

 

Taemin chuckled. “a while ago, I saw a mini Key museum.”

 

Key looked crazy at Taemin. “mwo?”

 

“you know what, I saw some stickers of you. A stand of your huge picture. A big tarpaulin, wallpapers of all her gadgets, pillows, bed sheets, blankets, and even mugs was all you.” Taemin stated with an amaze tone.

 

Key brows met. “who’s that crazy girl?? don’t tell me it’s Jee In.”

 

“yes hyung! you got it right!” Taemin jumped from his sit.

 

Key sighed with full of exasperation.

 

“hyung she was really a huge fan of yours! I saw her room a while ago and I was really amazed! She had all our albums, DVD’s and postcards. She had a lot of posters and signed goods from SHINee.” Taemin became excited telling some things happened at Jee In’s house.

 

“Taemin can you please… please stop….” Key was really tired and sick hearing Jee In’s name. “can I at least escape from the reality that… that person who owned that name is not a part of my life??”

 

“aigoo hyung.” Taemin ignored Key and moved closer to him and tried to tell some more stories.

 

Key screamed on top of his lungs and covered his ears. Because he doesn’t like to hear the name Jee In anymore. Taemin also covered hi ears when Key screamed. He swear, he can destroy an eardrum.

 

“hyung!!! you don’t need to scream!!!” Taemin shouted at Key while he’s still covering his ears.

 

Key harshly pulled down his hands on his ears and gave a death glare at Taemin. “if you don’t want me to scream like that, stop saying and mentioning her name in front of me!!! Her all annoys me to death!!! Her face, her name, her presence.. her all!!!! The whole her!! so please.. just in this place, can I have a rest without her??!!!” Key shouted at Taemin.

 

The maknae pouted and just ignored Key. He just watches TV and completely forgetting Key’s presence.

 

==================================================

 

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!” Jee In ran towards Key and hugged Key from the back. Of course the allergic Key pushed Jee In hardly so that she can let go of him.

 

“stop shouting and calling me oppa!!!! And stop hugging me please!!!” Key shouted at Jee In.

 

As the very optimistic girl, Jee In just smiled at him and said sorry.

 

That was their routine everyday. Jee In kept on hugging Key, and Key will push her. Jee In kept on tagging on him which usually Key annoys too much. They kept on being like that for a month.