I LOVE YOU

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Key!!!!!” SHINee’s manager shouted from downstairs early that morning.

 

==Onew and Key room==

 

“uhmmmmm” Onew moaned and covered his ears with his soft pillow.

 

Downstairs : “Key!!!!!!!”

 

“what was that Key? It’s still so early in the morning. Why is it that manager hyung nim is shouting?!” Onew groaned.

 

“just let him shout hyung… I don’t know why either.” Key mumbled while his eyes still closed.

 

Downstairs : “Key!!!!!!!”

 

==Taemin and Min Ho’s room==

 

“hyung what was that?” Taemin asked alarmed. (just like when yoguen waked up his appa at hello baby)

 

“he’s not calling at you Taemin, just sleep.” Min Ho mumbled under his pillow.

 

“oh ok..” Taemin winced and went back on his bed.

 

SINCE SHINee DIDN’T MIND THEIR ANGRY MANAGER, HE WENT UPSTAIRS AND HIT KEY’S LEGS HARDLY.

 

“ah!!!!!!” Key screamed like a girl. “why did you hit me hyung?!!!” Key sat and looked annoyed at their manager. Still with sleepy eyes and a messy hair.

 

“what the hell is this?!” their manager throw an ipad in front of Key.

 

“hyung I am still sleeping. Why don’t you just look for someone who can tutor you in this stuffs!” Key complained and gave the ipad back to their manager.

 

“stupid!!! Look first the news!!!” their manager said.

 

Key uninterestedly looked the ipad and his eyes widened when he saw the top news.

 

“SHINee Key gone into a fight last night along the myeongdong street.”

 

“SHINee Key has a girlfriend?”

 

“SHINee Key finally revealed his hidden girl”

 

“igeo mwoya?!!!!” Key screamed once again.

 

“yah Key!!!! I am still sleeping! Can you please minimize your screams?!” Onew complained as he almost buried his ears on his pillows.

 

“hyung she’s not my girl! I swear! And I never gone into fight, look at my face.. I have no bruise right? It was just almost.. almost gone in to fight but I didn’t gone into it. And this annoying girl is not my girlfriend! She’s just my schoolmate!!!” Key explained, more on begging to their manager to believe him.

 

“you know Key I can’t do anything on your explanations.. Mr. Lee Soo Man called already and he wanted you to meet right now.” Their manager said hopelessly.

 

“as in right now? But hyung I have a class.” Key said.

 

“skip first your two subjects. We’ll just excuse you on your classes.”

 

Key can’t do anything so he just nodded and prepared himself.

 

He took 20 minutes preparing for himself. Since Their manager yelled out so loud and Key almost screamed like a pro diva, people in the house was already wake up.

 

“hyung, where are you going?” Taemin asked while the straw of his banana milk was stock on his mouth.

 

“SM.” Key answered nonchalantly.

 

“SM? Only you? But why?” Min Ho asked curious.

 

“that Jee In is such a stup…” Key didn’t managed to end his words when he saw Taemin’s reaction when he heard her name.

 

“what’s with Jee In hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

“I was just trying to help her last night but since she was so stubborn and kept on clinging on me, look! I was on the top news today! And Shawols gone crazy when they read those articles.” Key said annoyed.

 

“SHINee Key gone into a fight last night along the myeongdong street.”

 

“SHINee Key has a girlfriend?”

 

“SHINee Key finally revealed his hidden girl”

 

Jong Hyun was reading the news so loud for them to hear it all in once.

“I swear she was not my girlfriend. And you know that guys. I don’t even like her!!!” Key said half screaming.

 

“why don’t you just tell her you don’t like her?” Min Ho suggested.

 

“Min Ho, how many times i'll remind you that I already did that million times? I even do it with actions but look at her, still playing blind!” key said.

 

“I was just trying to say, talk to her seriously. Not in a diva way, not with a glare but only sincerity. I’m sure she’ll give up soon.” Min Ho crossed his arms and leaned his back at the sofa.

 

“do you think it will work?” Key asked.

 

“trying is not bad at all. Why don’t you try?” Jong Hyun said still holding the ipad.

 

“how about the bet?” Key reminded them.

 

Jong Hyun shrugged. “just forget the bet Key, just do what your heart wanted to do. If you think she’s already a burden to you, then dumped her seriously now. Just ignore the bet. Any ways, chicken and banan milk is just cheap. And to add more…”

 

“stop!” Onew shouted and lifted his palm in front of Jong Hyun.

 

The five (including their manager) looked at Onew curiously.

 

“wae?” Jong Hyun asked wide eyes and looking at Onew’s palm then to Onew’s face then to his palm again.

 

“it’s already late. Move your asses now, we’ll be late in school. Key you may go now. Mr. Lee Soo Man doesn’t like waiting for someone so long.” Onew smiled at Key.

 

Key felt weird because of Onew’s actions but he obeyed him. Their manager and him went out of the dorm and drove to the SM building.

 

“what was that? Why did you stopped me?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“I know you’ll add Taemin’s feelings for her on your sentence so I stopped you.” Onew said while he put his hands on his waist.

 

“so?” Jong Hyun asked raising one eye brow.

 

“manager will hear it and one thing, if he’ll know that one of us is having a deep feelings and attractions to opposite , he’ll tell it to LSM and he’ll ask about the limitations of datings. Are you planning to let us suffer because of your stupid mouth?” Onew pointed Jong Hyun’s mouth.

 

“oh.. sorry.” Jong Hyun playfully hit his mouth.

 

SCHOOL

 

“Oppa!!” Jee In ran towards Taemin and wrapped her hands around Taemin’s arms.

 

“oh, Jee In ah~” Taemin smiled widely at Jee In

 

“oppa, where’s Key oppa? I just want to apologize about the news today.” Jee In frowned.

 

“he’s not here Jee In ah, he was called at the SM building today.” Onew smiled.

 

“eh? Wae? Is it because of the news? Omo,, it’s my fault. My oppa will be punished..” Jee In worried.

 

“don’t worry too much Jee In ah~ he’ll be fine. As of now let’s just go at our own classes. I’ll just pick you at your room later for the break ok?” Taeimin smiled and hold Jee In’s hands which is hugging his arms.

 

Jee In forced to smile and nodded.

 

“ok oppa, I’ll wait for you. Annyong.” Jee In bid goodbye with her half energy. She felt sad and guilty because she felt like it was her entire fault why Key was called at the SM today.

 

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

 

JEE IN POV

 

“Hey retarded kid!” one of my classmate called. I looked up to see if whom they are calling. And I was pissed when I saw that they were calling me.

 

I narrowed my eyes on them and ignored them.

 

I heard them scoffed and I felt like they were glaring at me now.

 

“you still have the guts to show your face huh?! It’s because of you why Key oppa was absent today!”

 

I felt guilty when she said it. Yeah I know, no need to slapped it more on my face.

 

“you know what, you are such a dreamer! You kept on sticking to them like a sticky note! Aren’t you a shame of yourself?! You must be happy right now because people thought you are Key’s girlfriend!!”

 

“I am not happy.” I whispered.

 

“oh really? Liar!!!” the girls pulled my hair and dragged me outside of our classroom. Everybody was looking at us and I hear other girls laughing at me. No one dared to help me and all of them seems like planned this for me to feel guilty.

 

We stopped walking but her hands are still on my hair and she pushed me hard that made me fall on the floor. Everybody laughed at me and they even shouting more more more. What the hell, they have already pulled my hair and pushed me so hard and they still wanted more?!

 

My classmate went towards me and bent to leveled me which is i am practically sitting already on the floor. She harshly pulled my hair on my side and I swear, I felt like my hair will be ripped off on my sculpt if she’ll still pull it hardly.

 

I kept on wincing trying to endure the pain from my head. I opened half of my eyes and I saw her smirking evilly

 

“appayo??” the girl pouted. Tch! Still trying to act cute in this situation??

 

“you’re not cute so stop.. doing aegyos, it gross.” I still managed to bash her even though I am already in pain. I know she’ll be pissed and do something more to me.

 

“what did you say?!” she widened her eyes and it feels like she wanted to squeeze me to death. Ah oh Jee In, wrong move. You should just have kept silent and endure the grossness and pain.

 

“what the hell is happening here?!” I heard an angry tone behind me. And I also heard girls gasped and I felt my classmates hands loosen a bit.

 

“op…oppa…” my classmate said but still holding my hair. Her expression was priceless and really surprised.

 

“let her go!”the voice said and slapped my classmate’s hands on my hair.

 

I can’t recognize that voice maybe because I am so in to enduring the pain.

 

When the girl let go of my hair, I immediately massaged my head because it’s really hurt.

 

When I was about to stand up, I saw a hand in front of me, he was offering his hand for me to help.

 

“oppa, why are you helping her?!” my classmate shouted with a sulking voice.

 

I took his hands and I stood up. When I lifted my head, my heart stopped beating to its normal because the guy who helped me was the guy who also helped me last night.

 

“oppa!” I squealed.

But instead of smile, I saw him rolled his eyes on me. Pft. Still cold hearted.

 

“I thought you hate her!” one of my classmate who bullied me a while ago shouted at Key.

 

“yes I hate her but it doesn’t mean you’ll also going to hate her!! I have the reasons why I hate her but you guys don’t have enough reason for you to bully her!!”

 

“but oppa, she’s the reason why you are on the news today! She ruined your name today!”

 

Ok. I felt guilty again so I just bowed my head. Feeling ashamed of what I have done.

 

“it’s not her fault. It’s me who decided to help her last night. She didn’t even asked for my help so don’t use that as an excuse.” Key oppa said calmly.

 

Omo.. oppa, are you really changing for real? He was acting so weird since last night.

 

“oppa we love you that’s why we care for you. Your enemies are our enemies too.”

 

“but Jee In isn’t my enemy!” Key said half shout.

 

“oppa, we care for you.”

 

“I know. And I am thankful for that, but please, Jee In is also our schoolmate, treat her just like a normal student too. Bullying her is not good. SHINee will be disappointed if they saw shawol bullying their fellow shawol because they just sent us in to scandals. You should know also behind the story and not to jump into any conclusion without knowing the whole story.” Key said

 

My girl slassmates were so silent and they didn’t even tried to look at Key.

 

“Key oppa is disappointed with you all.” Key said with a sad tone and I saw the girls around me looked at Key oppa with teary eyes.

 

“oppa mianhae..” the girl who pulled my hair was about to cry.

 

“say sorry to her not me. She was one of SHINee’s friends.” Key said as he took a small glance on me. I smiled at him but I didn’t even received any smiles.

 

“Jee In ah.. mianhae.. we won’t do it again.”

 

I smiled and giving them my sweetest childish smile. “gwaenchanayo. At least you said sorry. Just forget it.” I grinned and showed my friendliness.

 

I saw the girl sighed in relieved and smiled too.

 

“thank you.” She simply replied.

 

I nodded without taking off my smiles.

 

“excuse us for a while. Jee In, we need to talk.” Key oppa held my hands and he pulled me where the other SHINee members are.

 

“Jee In ah!!” Taemin beamed when he saw me. Aigoo Taemin oppa, you’re so cute.

he ran towards me and semi hugged me.

 

"mianhae.. i was supoosed to fetch you on your room a while ago but Onew hyung forcely draged me here." Taemin oppa said pouting and trying to act like he was sulking because of his hyungs.

 

i smiled towards him and ruffled his hair  lightly. "gwaenchanayo oppa, at least Key oppa fetched me." i answered.

 

Taemin oppa smiled and looked at Key. i looked at him also.

 

“why are we here oppa?” I asked confused at Key.

 

“I have something to tell you.” Key let go of my hands and faced me with a serious face.

 

I felt my heart beats so fast.. omo, is he going to confess already??? But I am not yet ready…

 

“op..oppa… the truth is… I am.. not yet ready for commitment but… but if you really wanted to ask me to be your girlfriend now…. i… I’ll say yes..” I said blushing.

 

KEY POV

 

Commitment???? Duh Jee In I won’t confess.

 

“I’m not going to confess neither asking you to be my girlfriend.” I said with a serious tone.

 

She looked at me innocently and I felt like she was a bit embarrassed that her instinct didn't happened.

 

“Jee In, do you still remember what I said last night? You’ll need to do something for me because of this scandal right? And you said yes.” I started.

 

She nodded like a kid anticipating more about the very interesting fairytale stories. Jee In, seriously, are you really a sophomore student?? You seems like grade four!

 

“I need you to do something for me.”

 

“what is it? Tell me oppa…” she said.

 

“stop liking me.” I said looking straightly on her eyes.

 

Her reaction? Nothing. Expressionless. it didn't changed at all. Did she heard me? But I am pretty sure I said it out loud.

 

“did you hear what I said hyung?” i asked Onew hyung who’s looking at us intensely.

 

He nodded and looked at the others asking them to answer also my question. They all nodded and I looked at Jee In who seems like still absorbing all the words I said.

 

“did you hear me?” I asked Jee In

 

She looked at me innocently and tilted her head like a kid. “but oppa, I never said I like you.” She said.

 

I was shocked and surprised. Hey Kim Jee In! are you humiliating me this time?! If you don’t like me then why do you keep on clinging on me?

 

“what did you say?” I asked.

 

“I said I never said I like you.” She repeated.

 

Ok! She repeated again.

 

“if you don’t like me then why do you always clings on me, pestering me every minute of my life and kept on annoying me?!” I shouted mad at her.

 

Did she just played a prank on me?! I hate you for confusing my feelings for once Kim Jee In!

 

“oppa, I don’t like you…. Since when did I say I like you?  I always cling on you, annoying you and tagging with you all along because I LOVE YOU.” She said.

 

I heard that word again. Why does every time she say those magical words my heart flatters. Does she really loved me that much? and why does it affects me a lot???

 

I looked at the others and I saw them shooking their heads in a row. Min Ho shook his head while scratching it, Onew was smiling but his smile was saying THAT’S-MY-JEE-IN smile. Jong Hyun hyung almost covered his left eyes with his closed fists wearing a smile. I tried to look at Taemin and I saw him frowned. My gosh Taemin. I’m sorry.

 

“I love you oppa!!!! I don’t like you but I love you…” she said as she hugged me tightly. I didn’t hugged her back but I let her hug me bacause I was surprised how she reversed the situation.

 

i looked helplessly at the others and mouthed. "i'm sorry, i tried."

 

============================

sorry guys if i updated late, i was really working on dazzling girl romanji lyrics.. :) and i have already finished it.. ^^ i have already did the romanji lyrics of

"dazzling girl"

"run with me"

"body guard jap. ver."

 

and many thanks to some big fanbases of SHINee for helping me to spread it.. ^^

i am not japanese though but i still managed to do the lyrics.. ^^ yeah!

comment please.. :)))