BIPOLAR

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

JEE IN POV
 
Did he just stopped me? did he… really stopped me? my surprised eyes grew more bigger when I checked his hand tightly gripping my hands. After looking at those strong hands gripping on mine, I looked at him. His facial expression is unreadable. He has those warm eyes and serious expression that saying he wasn’t joking at all.
 
 
This is the first skinship we had again after more than one month of avoiding him. And it feels… feels so good. I missed how his skin touches mine. I missed how our body got closer even just for a while. Key has still a big impact on me. and I really don’t know why I can’t ever forget him.
 
KEY POV
 
Did I just scared her? her facial expression was priceless. Her eyes are so scary. They are so big like an owl! Is something wrong letting her stay with me? I thought she still loved me, but why is it that she doesn’t felt like happy?
 
I am really serious. Now or never Key. Let her stay by your side because even the lost spirits knew that you truly missed her. her whole being. Her presence, her scents.. stop being so stubborn and let her feel that you love him too. 
 
I looked straightly in to her eyes. it seems like she wanted to say something but she can’t even blink her eyes. we just locked our eyes together. I was waiting for her to say something when I saw opened a bit. Is this the time she’ll going to ask if I like her? what If she asked it now? Should I say yes? Hell! This isn’t what I want how to propose! i want the unique way!!
 
“Key…” she mumbled.
 
I got nervous once I heard her soft voice. The voice I missed for more than a month.
 
I gulped nervously as I tightened more my grip on her wrist.
 
“are you somewhat…”
 
Oh gosh oh gosh!!! Here it goes.. here it goes.. she’ll going to ask now… I felt like there is a bomb inside of my chest that it’s going to explode any soon. My whole body was shaking but still my facial expression outside was tough and calm. I can’t let her see my nervousness.
 
“are you somewhat… a bipolar?” she shoot her question.
 
Mwo?!!! Is that what she wanted to ask?! Me? bipolar?! I felt disappointed but at the same time relieved because confessing to her at this moment is not yet on my vocabulary. 
 
I took off my gaze on her and let go of her hand. Calm down Key. You must be thankful that she ruined this perfect moment for her which is not for you.
 
“why are you asking if I am bipolar.” I asked. Well it wasn’t sound like a question but a statement.
 
“a while ago you were pushing me to go home and now you want me to say with you? What should I follow then?” she asked tilting her head in confusion.
 
“just do what you want, leave me or stay, I don’t care anymore. Besides you are such a slow person.” I mumbled under my breath.
 
She remained silent for a while before I heard some movements. I slightly took a peek on her from the tip of my eyes and saw her fixing the chair beside my bed and she took her seat comfortably.
 
“you gave me an option so…. I’ll chose to say. Since I want to be with you.” She grinned. Those grins she gave to me before everything’s turned into a mess.
 
I gave her a small smile and reached out my hand to her. although I saw her confusions, she took my hand and hold it tightly.
 
“wae? She asked.
 
“ani…” I smiled wider and shook my head. “I just want to hold your hands till I fell asleep.” I said.
 
I saw her blush for the third time! The first time I saw her was when I cornered her at the back of the school when she accidentally poured a hot chocolate on my uniform, second was when I walked her home when a bouncer tried to punch her. and that night was also the night when our first kiss happened. I looked at the cute and petite girl sitting beside me which is holding my hands. She was blushing so hard. I want to pinch her cheeks but I can’t. confessing is not yet the right time maybe.
 
“can you stay with me till I fell asleep?” I asked giving him my puppy eyes.
 
“wha..what’s with that eyes oppa!” she blushed harder. 
 
I chuckled whole heartedly and laid down on my bed still holding her hands. 
 
“don’t you ever dare letting go of my hands or else you’ll be dead!” I warned her. she gulped and nodded vigorously.
 
NO ONE POV
 
Early that morning, Key woke up without Jee In beside her. he felt a bit mad because he was expecting to see her beautiful face that morning but all he saw was an empty chair. He took a sit from the bed and raomed his eyes inside the room.
 
“where did that go? How could she just left me here?” Key said while gritting his teeth.
 
Just then, someone opened the door and he felt rlieved when he saw Jee In coming inside with a plastic bag.
 
“yah! Where did you go?!” Key yelled at Jee In.
 
“aigoo oppa, it’s too early in the morning but you are already shouting.” Jee In ignored Key’s pissed mood. She placed the plastic bag at the desk near at Key’s bed and started to unpack the things inside.
 
“where have you been?” Key asked a little calm already.
 
“I bought some foods for you oppa. I asked the doctor a while ago if what are the nutritious foods for you. And he said fruits and a vegetables. So.. I went to the grocery to buy some fresh fruits. About the vegetables, I just bought some cooked vegetables for you to eat.” Jee In smiled at Key when she finished unpacking the things at the plastic bag.
 
“you… bought all those stuffs?” Key asked eyeing what Jee In bought.
 
“uhm!” Jee In nod once like a kid before she took her seat.
 
Key looked at Jee In thankfully. “you should’ve not bother.”
 
“mwoya.. I want you to be healthy oppa, look, you are already thin, you need to gain a lot of weight and have a full energy once you have your operation next week.” Jee In stood up again and turned her back to Key because she was busy preparing Key’s breakfast.
 
“Jee In ah.. do you.. really love me?” Key asked out of the blue.
 
She was caught off guard for a while but she still managed to smile and act cool like what she was before.
 
“how many times will I tell you oppa, I love you. Always and for---“ 
 
Jee In didn’t even finished her words when she felt someone back hugged her. it was Key. He was burying his face on Jee In’s waist.
(a/n: only left hand hugged Jee In's weaist because Key's right arms was wrapped in bandage)
 
“opp…oppa…” Jee In was stiffened on her place. her heart starts to beat abnormal. She felt dizzy and almost breaking down once she felt how Key hugged her from behind.
 
“Jee In.. just stay with me no matter what happened. Never replace me in your heart. You should only love me and no other else. Arachi?” Key said shutting his eyes closed. He hug her like she will be gone forever.
 
“yah oppa… museun malhaeneungoya?” Jee In tried to force a laugh but she failed.
 
“it’s your fault why I am like this. You let me fall for you.” Key mumbled under Jee In’s shirt.
 
Jee In widened her eyes and almost dropped the apple at the floor.
 
“mo..mwo?” Jee In asked jaw dropped.
 
“can’t you feel me? I love you too Jee In ah.. please don’t ever replaced me in your heart. I can’t let you go again. not anymore.” Key lightly let go Jee In’s waist. 
 
Though Jee In was still shock, she faced him still wearing those wide eyes and mouth parted.
 
“you.. you.. what?” Jee In asked again.
 
“I love you. Is it clear to you already?” Key smiled shyly.
 
Suddenly, Jee In smiles got wider and a tear fell on her cheeks. Key’s smiles fades and started to panic. he immediately pulled Jee In’s hands to lower her face so that he can wipe her tears.
 
“wae? Why are you crying?” Key asked worriedly.
 
“oppa… tell me I am not dreaming.. please tell me.” Jee In is now crying.
 
“no baby, you are not dreaming. This is real. As much as I wanted this to be a dream because I am here at the hospital badly injured, this isn’t a dream. You heard me right. I love you just the way you love me.” Key said and cupped her face giving her a sweet smile.
 
Once Jee In heard the confirmation, she immediately wrapped her arms around Key’s neck and buried her face on his neck.
 
“oppa.. you don’t know how happy I am right now.. you don’t know how you made my life perfect.” Jee In said in between her sobs.
 
“hey.. you should be laughing at this moment not crying. I feel like you aren’t really happy to know that I love you too.” Key teased as he lightly patting Jee In’s back.
 
“ani.. nan geunyang haengbokhaeyo..” (a/n: I am just happy) Jee In said.
 
“so is that a tears of joy?”
 
Jee In nodded vigorously as she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
“you’re not planning to choke me right?” Key asked acting like he was already choking.
 
“oh! Mian!” Jee In let go of his neck. She wiped her tears like a kid and sniffed.
 
“aigoo.. my baby is so cute.” Key tried to pinch Jee In’s cheeks.
 
“ey oppa… I know I am always cute.” Jee In pouted trying to form a smile on her lips.
 
“ara.. ara.. I’ve noticed that long time ago.” Key confessed.
 
“jinjja?” Jeee In asked surprised.
 
“ne..”
 
“mind telling me the whole story how did you fell in love with me oppa?” Jee In asked interestedly.
 
“pft. You call Taemin oppa, you call Onew hyung oppa, you call Min Ho oppa, you even call Jong Hyun oppa, and you’ll also call me oppa? Call me baby instead. Arasseo?” Key playfully glared Jee In.
 
Jee In grinned as she nodded like a very obedient kid.
 
“ok I’ll tell you but let us eat breakfast first.” Key said as he started to check the foods at the table.
 
KEY POV
 
I confessed! Finally. She’s mine already.. and it’s official! Maybe I am really a bipolar since I said last night I want to confessed in a unique way, but once I didn’t saw her that morning, my heart began to sank. I thought she left me again and went back to Taemin. 
 
Just then, I saw her opened the door and there she was. Holding a plastic bag and smiling like she was an angel sent from above. Her figures was so perfect, her smiles, her actions.. all she does is way too perfect for me. I really don’t have any idea why I never saw that before. 
 
Once I asked where she came from, when she answered me all those things, I felt thankful and happy when I knew she really cared for me. I felt guilty because when she was at the hospital, I didn’t even bothered staying the whole night with her to take good care of her. and yet here she was, taking good care of me like her real boyfriend.
 
I asked once again if she loved me for real and I felt like the happiest guy in the world when she answered me honestly. That’s when I thought every minute passed with her is all perfect. So I think anytime that I am with her is perfect and has always the right time to tell her how I feel. And that’s it! I can’t hold on my feelings for her anymore. I’ve almost denied my feelings for almost five months. I think it’s time for me to admit it not only to myself but also to her. I back hugged her when she stood up in front of me facing her back on me. I have the guts to tell her how I feel that time so I shoot it. Luckily, she still accepts me even though I caused too much pain to her.
 
Maybe that’s what love is..love doesn’t need to count how many time your lover hurt you.. but only count the sweetest things your lover did for you. Jee In is the most perfect girl for me. and I am lucky I can call her my girlfriend now.
 
========================================================
weeee.. eotae eotae??? comment please.. ^_^ and by the way, i want to say thank you to all my readers who really like this story.. manhi saranghaeyo yeorobun! ♥♥