STAR KING

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

SHINee POV

 

=KEY=

Welcome back South Korea. Haay.. I am here again, after a three weeks showcase in Japan, we’ll be going back to normal student life again. It doesn’t pissed me at all, the only thing that pissed me was having a schedule later at star king when they just have known that we have just arrived today. We need to take a rest. I need to take a rest.

 

Well, I don’t have any rights to complain because it’s my choice being an idol though.

 

“Jee In ah!” I immediately looked towards Taemin’s spot just to see him talking to his phone with a wide smile.

 

Does he really need to shout her name?!

 

“yeah, we are already here. I want to see you now but I’m afraid I can’t.” there’s a pause. Then he continued again.

 

“we are having a taping at star king today. Oh! By the way, wait a minute ok?” Taemin lowered his phone on his ears and covered the mouthpiece. I saw him walking towards our manager's spot and whispered something.

 

I saw how manager widened his eyes and it seems like he thought for a while before answering Taemin. I saw Taemin smiled and bowed 3 times to our manager. It seems like he asked a favor to our manager. Oh gosh, I don’t feel good about it.

 

I narrowed my eyes on Taemin as he went back to our place. he stood near me just like before and started to talk to Jee In again.

 

“mianhae.. I took so long. We can meet today.” He said.

 

I took away my looks on him and tried to ignore their conversation. So maybe Taemin asked for a short break to meet her. yeah Key. That’s all. You don’t need to worry and remember, eavesdropping isn’t nice so stop it ok?

 

“you can attend on our taping today. I asked manager hyung if you can come along with us. and luckily, he agreed!” Taemin squealed on his place.

 

“mwo?!” I almost shouted at Taemin. Looking at him with wide eyes. he stopped from smiling and talking with Jee In when he heard me yelled at him.

 

“what’s wrong hyung?” you still have the guts to ask me what’s wrong? You inviting her in our taping is wrong!

 

“are you bringing her on the set?!” I shouted at him. Well I don’t care if she’ll hear it. Besides, she hates me already.

 

“ne hyung. I want to see her. and I want to be with her. three weeks is so long! I missed her. how about you? Didn’t you missed her?” Taemin asked me while he covered the mouthpiece.

 

“why would I missed her?! she’s all yours!” I hissed, glaring at him while I stomped my feet as I crossed my arms on my chest.

 

JEE IN POV

 

Why do I need to go on that taping? Oh my Jee In, you didn’t even think first before saying ‘yes’ to him. And I also heard from the other line that Key shouted at Taemin. My poor Taemin was scolded again because of me. it’s obvious that he doesn’t like my presence at all. Sigh. Jee In PABO AH~

 

Now what will I wear? I placed my index finger on my lower lips thinking while looking at my closet. I need to be presentable infront of the people. It’s not because I’ll be on cam also but I’ll be hanging out with SHINee. I want also to be as high class like them. Being with 5 shinning boys is already too much for me. what more when it comes to fashion?

 

I in fashions to tell you honestly. I am the complete opposite of Key oppa. Now what?! My gosh. Jee In you always looks for trouble.

 

Accdg. To Taemin oppa, the taping will start around 6pm, so we need to be there before 6. He said that they will fetch me here in my house about 30 minutes before 5:30. I looked at my clock and I saw it’s already 3pm. Great Jee In! great! Now what? What will I wear?!!!

 

TAEMIN POV

 

Yeah! We are already in front of Jee In’s house. I wonder if she’s already ready.

 

“is she not yet ready? Call her.” I heard a little sarcasm on Key hyung words who’s sitting at the back.

 

I felt a bit pissed how he acted like that. It seems like Onew hyung saw my anger that's why he patted my shoulder and smiled at me.

 

“go and get her now.” Onew hyung smiled at me. and that’s enough reason for me to feel ok again. I went down the van and pushed the doorbell of their house.

 

I waited a few seconds before she opened the door. My mouth dropped when I saw her style. She was really pretty wearing her dress and how she tied her hair. She was stunning. Jee In, why are you making me fall for you more? You are so pretty!

/\

\

/

actually this girl is really kim jee in.. ^^

 

“op..oppa… is it.. is it bad?” I saw her wincing a bit as she shyly rubbed her bare arms.

 

“an..ani…” I shook my head and closed my mouth trying to form a smile towards her. “it’s.. it’s pretty good. You’re stunning.” I said and blushed lightly.

 

“really?” I looked at her and I saw her sigh with closed eyes and holding her chest. I bet she was really worried how she’ll show her beauty when she’s with us. I found that cute. All about Jee In is cute anyways.

 

“ready?” I asked as I offered my arms on her. she looked at my arms first before she smiled and take my hands.

 

We walked towards the van and when I opened it, I swear all of them reacted just like how I reacted before. JAW DROPPED.

 

KEY POV

 

Is that Jee In?! oh my gosh. Why is she so pretty?! she looks like a doll!! I’ve never saw her matured side since I met her.

 

I saw how she take a glance at me as she bowed lightly. I immediately turned my eyes away on her as I felt my own cheeks burned.

 

Am I sick??? Stupid Jee In! you’re always making my heart flatter!!!

 

NO ONE POV

 

the six went down at their van once they arrived at the set. Jee In just kept looking at the ground when she noticed some phones being lifted by fans to take some photos of their boys. If she’ll look up her fellow shawols will recognize her and it will be a hot topic. She doesn’t like to cause an issue again.

 

Since she was busy looking at the ground and never realized that she was already left behind by the members, she suddenly felt a warm hands around her shoulders. She tried to look up a bit and gasped when she saw Key covering her from fans who’s taking photos of them.

 

It seems like Key knew what’s Jee In was thinking so he started to talk without even looking at her eyes. “stop staring. I’m just helping you to cover yourself. I don’t want you to be involved again in any scandal about us. just look down and I’ll lead you the way, just trust me this time.” He said coldly. No expression was written on his face and just focusing on their way.

 

Jee In somewhat felt safe when Key helped her AGAIN. Even though he was still rude towards her, her heart still can’t stop to beat madly when it’s all about Key. Everything Key does even in small things makes her heart flatter.

 

Key immediately let go Jee In’s shoulder once they entered the building. Key cleared his throat as he stood up awkwardly beside Jee In. he turned his back to her trying to cover his blushing face. Jee In also stood on her place for a while with an awkward aura. She was also blushing and tried to calm down her cheeks through caressing it lightly.

 

The silence cut when Taemin ran towards them and took Jee In’s hands. Key saw it but he didn’t dared to look on it for long.

 

“Jee In ah~ I thought you get lost already. Sorry for letting you walk by yourself. Manager hyungnim kept on pushing us to walk faster a while ago. Are you alright?” Taemin checked Jee In in all parts of her body.

 

“dwaesseo oppa. I’m fine. And besides, Key oppa… Key oppa helped me to cover myself from the fans.” Jee In said half whispered.

 

Taemin looked suspiciously at his hyung before looking back to Jee In.

 

“guys! It’s time for us to changed our clothes! Let’s go!” Onew shouted that almost echoed at the hallway.

 

“coming hyung!” Taemin shouted back.

 

“how about me?” Jee In asked with a worried face. She doesn’t like to be alone since she doesn’t know anyone at that place.

 

Before Taemin answered, Key talked.

 

“lead her on the audience sit. Make sure she will sit were we can see her. we still need to keep an eye on her eventhough we are on our taping. Who knows, she might create a scene when we left her alone. I don’t want SHINee be ruined.” Key said coldly as he rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the waiting room.

 

Jee In pouted and glared at Key. While Taemin boiled in anger again but he didn’t let Jee In to notice it. Instead he just smiled to Jee In and pulled her hands.

 

“where are we going?” Jee In asked still looking at Taemin.

 

“I’ll send you on your seat ok? oh there!” Taemin smiled and pointed a not so very visible chair at the audience section.

 

“take a sit here ok? I’ll be sitting there. All SHINee will be sitting at the second row. Your place is the perfect place for us to saw you better.” Taemin grinned as he let go Jee In’s hands.

 

The two interrupted when the fans who’ll watch the live taping entered.

 

“I need to go now. Be a good girl ok?” Taemin winked. Jee In chuckled a bit and nodded.

 

After a few minutes, the MC which is Kang Ho dong finally went out and introduced the guests. First, he called F(x), then Yong Hwa of CN Blue, with Kang Min Hyuk, some SNSD members like Jessica and Sunny. And last but not the least, he called on SHINee.

 

Jee In smiled and clapped when she saw SHINee went out wearing their changed clothes. They were completely different from what they were wearing a while ago before the taping. Jee In as always admired Key on his fashion. And also the others, everything they wear suits to them. They were just like a model that can wear everything. No dress is not compatible for them. They always managed to carry it with much confidence. Plus their smiles makes the whole boys in the world envy them. They were so perfect in all girls eyes.

KEY FASHION

 

TAEMIN FASHION

 

ONEW FASHION

 

JONGHYUN FASHION

 

MINHO FASHION

 

Taemin caught Jee In’s eyes and they both smiled to each other. When they took their sit, Key roamed his eyes and saw Jee In sitting infront of the audience. So Taemin really did what Key suggested. Suddenly, he smirked and turned into a small smile. 

 

========================

MY COusin isn't yet here so i've made a quick update. keke~ comment please. thanks