“I can’t let you hurt because of me.... because I love you!”

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

NO ONE POV

 

“Did you just called me alien?!” the big man yelled at Key and went closer to him.

 

“you heard me right? Yes. You are an alien because you don't know me! I am almighty Key from SHINee.stupid.” Key rolled his eyes and scoffed.

 

“you called me stupid?!!!” the big man is already in a really bad mood.

 

“how many times will I repeat it stupid beast?! Are you deaf?” Key glared the big man.

 

That’s it! He was pissed and suddenly grabbed Key’s collar and lifted him lightly at the air.

 

“don’t you ing call me stupid, alien or beast if you don’t want to borrow face to dogs.” The big guy warned Key.

 

Of course, the unafraid diva Key didn’t mind his warning and he kept on insulting the big guy.

 

“so what? I have my freedom to say whatever I want to say. You stupid beast gay alien!” Key smirked.

 

“yah oppa… keumanhae…” Jee In stopped Key. She was scared that this ugly beast will hurt her Key. And she will never forgive herself if that will happen.

 

“you’ll regret what you’ve said before!” the big man lifted his fist and ready to punch Key on his face.

 

“andwae!!!!!!” Jee In shouted and pushed the big man as strong as she can. And she was successful. The big man suddenly let go Key’s collar and moved backwards.

 

“don’t… don’t hurt him please. If you want to punch him just punch me instead.” Jee In said looking straightly in the eyes of the beast.

 

Key widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. “are you crazy?! You’re a girl! Let him punch me instead of you! You won’t take it.!” Key shouted at Jee In and stepped in front of her and showing his face to the big guy.

 

“no! you can’t ruin your face oppa! You’re an idol. I don’t want you to be hurt! Please no.” Jee In begged at Key.

 

“I’d rather chose to be hurt than to see you die on his hands because of his punch!” Key yelled at Jee In.

 

“no you can’t!!! just punch me!” Jee In stepped in front of Key and showing her face to the big guy.

 

“yah! Get out of my way!!” Key pushed Jee In behind him and moved closer to the big man signaling him to punch him already.

 

“don’t be so stubborn oppa!!! You are an idol!!! Your face is the reason why many fans loves you. Let’s be prank here ok? They love your face more than your talent so stop acting like a hero and let me suffer since this is all because of me!!” Jee In shouted at Key and pushed him aside so that she’ll be able to face the big guy.

 

“mwo?! Are you telling me I don’t have any talent?!” Key shouted at Jee In

 

“that’s not what I mean oppa.. I’m just saying that they treat you just like a treasure so please don’t let yourself be hurt..” Jee In looked sincerely at Key.

 

“stupid! Get out of my way! Hey you beast! Punch me now!!!” Key said pointing his left cheeks. “here.. punch me here.” Key was presenting his beautiful cheeks to the confused Big guy.

 

“I said stop acting like a hero!!!” Jee In pushed Key out of his place.

 

“I am not acting like a hero stupid!!! You should be thankful I am helping you!!!” Key yelled.

 

“you’re not helping me!! Your pressuring me!!!” Jee In yelled back.

 

Key scoffed. “I am pressuring you??! In what matter?!”

 

“can’t you understand?! I can’t take seeing you hurt!!!” Jee In shouted with her teary eyes.

 

Key was surprised to see her shinning eyes. She was controlling her tears not to fall and Key noticed it.

 

“I can’t let you hurt because of me.... because I love you!” Jee In shouted again. She pouted just to act like she was about to cry but the truth is she was really going to cry in any minute.

 

Key started to calm himself. He doesn’t know but he felt like she was telling the whole truth and all her words are from her heart.

 

“if you love me then move aside and listen to me.” Key said with a calm tone and lightly pushed Jee In on her position.

 

The things they don’t know was, the people around them are already looking at them and taking pictures because they are already creating a big commotion along the streets.

 

The big guy’s anger evaporated already because he found Key and Jee In cute taking the responsibility for each other. Although he was confused who he’ll punch, he just let them go and just suddenly grabbed an innocent boy walking at the street and punch him so hard and landed at the trash can.

 

Jee In and Key’s discussion was cut and they gasped when they saw a boy at the trash can with a bleeding lips. The big man punch him to release his anger.

 

“did you see that?! You should be thankful you two are cute couple who really love each other!!! Now go before I change my mind to punch the both of you!!!” the beast guy shouted at them.

 

Key and Jee In was terrified and almost jumped when the beast shouted at them. She can’t even move because she knew if she won with Key a while ago, she’ll be at the morgue right now.

 

Same with Key, although he was shocked and terrified, the beast words sank in his mind. ‘Now go before I change my mind to punch the both of you!!!’ Key immediately took Jee In’s hands and they started running for their lives.

 

KEY POV

 

Ok I really don’t know what’s this place, we just kept on running saving our own lives with that beast. I really don’t know why I represented myself to be punched instead of her. Perhaps it’s because of gentleness. when i felt tired, We stopped and I kept on panting.

 

I squeezed my eyes and wiped my sweats on my forehead. I think we are already far from that place. I looked back and thank god, no one followed us. Sigh. Good thing. But wait! I looked at my hands and my hands are still intertwined at her.

 

I looked at her and as what I have expected, the stupid girl was enjoying it. I immediately pulled my hand away from her. Not just pull, I pulled it with all my might. I’m allergic at her! And what the hell did that beast guy said?! We are cute couple who loved each other?! Eew!!! not even In my dreams!

 

I looked at her what’s her reaction and as usual, she was pouting again and looking at my hands that she was holding a while ago.

 

“what are you looking at?!” I yelled at her.

 

“mianhae oppa…” she pouted more and looked at the ground.

 

“huh! You should really be sorry! You almost killed me there! You should do me a favor then.” I said as I crossed my arms.

 

She looked at me with a puppy eyes. “what is it oppa?”

 

I looked at her disgustedly. What the heck is she trying to do? Trying to act like a pitiful kid? I hate those acts!

 

“I’ll think of it first.” I answered as I started to walk leaving her on her place.

 

“oppa, where are you going?” she shouted from behind.

 

“anywhere. I want to go for a walk.” I answered without even looking at her from my back.

 

“would you mind if I’ll join with you?” she asked.

 

“why do you still asking me? Whatever my answer, in the end it’s still you who will decide if you’ll go or not. My answer is nonsense. If I’ll say no you still go, so what’s the point answering you?” I said coldly.

 

I heard her chuckled from behind and ran towards me. She s her hands on my arms and even leaned her head on my shoulders.

 

“oh my gosh Jee In stop clinging on me please!!!” I pushed her hard and her side arms was bumped on the wall.

 

She pouted and came back beside me and did what she did a while ago.

 

“Kim Jee In!!!!” I was trying to let go of my arms on her embraced but I failed. I swear, this girl is a leach!!!

 

I know I can’t do anything now so I just let her hugged my arms while we are walking. Well I admit, it was comforting though since the place is already cold. Winter Is so near. Her, cuddling in me is a form of warmness for me so no need for me to push her away.

 

“just this night ok?!” I glared at her and she smiled widely as she nodded in a row like a kid.

 

Sigh. Sorry Taemin, she’s too clingy. I can’t handle her.