The first real date

Going on vacation together

 

The three did have a lot of fun at the beach. They talked and laughed a lot while enjoying the sun to the fullest. They were inseparable and Kyu and Hyukkie hold most of their skinship back of course in public but also in front of Ryeowook. It was still too new to them to have someone know about their feelings. Everyone would understand that feeling.

An hour before lunch Kyuhyun said that he needed to go somewhere and that he’ll be back soon. But he left the two others alone for a whole hour. Then the older one got a text message.

“Is it finally Kyuhyun? He is taking really long. What is he doing? I thought he wanted…”

“He asks both of us to come to my hotel room.”

“Why do I need to come as well?”

“Maybe he needs to ask you something. I don’t know Wookie. But would you still come with me?”

“Of course. I don’t need the evil Maknae being angry at me for something like that. Let’s go.” Ryeowook could tell that his Hyung was getting more and more nervous the closer they got to the hotel room. When they entered the room, Kyuhyun was standing there in nice black trousers and a white shirt.

“You’re looking good, Kyuhyunnie.”

“Thanks monkey.” They gave each other a short kiss. “Could you change in the clothes that I put on your bed?” Eunhyuk just nodded and went to the bed to get the clothes and went into the bathroom after. “Could you maybe pack all our things up as far as you get, so that we only have to switch into airport fashion after our date? Please Hyung~~”

“And I thought I would need to do something horrible. I’ll do it. No worries. Is all your stuff in here as well?” Kyuhyun nodded and hugged his Hyung.

“Gomawoyo Hyung.” Just then Eunhyuk came out of the bathroom again. He was dressed all in black.

“Where are you taking him that he also has to look this nice? Are you going to a restaurant?”

“We’ll tell you later Hyung. I want to surprise my boyfriend first.”

“Alright, have fun. But remember we have to leave for the airport in 2 ½ hours. So change in 2 hours into your airport clothes. We can’t miss this flight or anything.”

“Okay, Hyung. I already set the alarm. No worries, we won’t miss it. And thanks for giving us some alone time before we have to leave.”

“It’s okay. I can handle two more hours on my own. I will enjoy the weather some more before we have to go back to rainy Korea.” Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk hugged Ryeowook once before they left the room. The couple went to Kyuhyun’s room.

“Monkey, I’m sorry but I need to cover your eyes now. I want to surprise you with what I have prepared.” With shaking hands, Kyuhyun put a scarf in front of his boyfriend’s eyes. Eunhyuk was just as nervous and his heart was beating fast. It was actually only a date. “Okay, trust me and follow me.” Kyuhyun took both of his boyfriend’s hands and lead him to the middle of the room. “Wait just for a moment here.” Eunhyuk could already smell food in the air. So Kyuhyun had made sure that they could have lunch together for sure. “Alright, I will take the scarf away now.” As soon as the dancing machine could open his eyes again, he felt like his breath was taken away. Kyuhyun had decorated the whole room with roses and even had petals of the roses everywhere. The room was a little dark and in the middle of the room, close to the tall window, was a table now with two chairs and candles on it. Food was also already on the table and it looked and smelled amazing. “I would have loved to have dinner with you because then everything would have had an even better effect but…”

“It’s perfect, Kyuhyunnie.” Eunhyuk kissed his boyfriend with tears in his eyes. He clung himself to his boyfriend tightly and didn’t want to let him go. “Thank you for this.”

“You’re… , I forgot the music.” Eunhyuk started giggling. “I thought everything through so well and still when I had to get you before, I knew that I would forget something and I really did.”

“You are a pabo. Don’t you even dare to make anything sound bad of what you did here for me. Thank you really for everything Kyuhyunnie. For coming forward to me and confessing. For not giving up on me and talking to me again about everything. For the great talks we already had of our feelings. For the last night at the beach and now for this amazing date. You couldn’t have done anything better than that for me. That’s all that I was dreaming about. You and me alone with such a romantic atmosphere. I don’t care if there is music or not because only this here and now counts for me.”

“Wow, you are already getting better in putting your feelings into words. And you took so much of my speak that I had prepared away from me already. But I will tell you everything later. Now let’s first sit down.” Kyuhyun was being all gentleman like and even pulled the chair out for his boyfriend so that he could sit down. Then he quiet music before he poured in some wine and sat down himself.

“That’s why you were gone this long. Ryeowook and I actually started to worry about you because we didn’t know what you were doing.”

“Haha, I had to talk to the hotel service first and I had to make sure that I was allowed to do all that and then they brought the table and I had to order the food and so on. So I already knew that it would take me a while but I didn’t think myself that it would be this long.”

“I don’t care but I really am impressed that you did so much for me.”

“Well, it’s for us and our first real official date had to be something special, right?”

“So what was it that we had three nights ago when you confessed to me? What are you calling that?”

“That wasn’t a real date, come on. You didn’t know that I was thinking of it as a date and so it wasn’t a real date like it is now.”

“And last night sitting on the beach? We were already together then.”

“But that also wasn’t a date. That was just a couple going to the beach and enjoying being together. This is what a first date should be like. Actually I would have loved to take you to a movie and then go to one of the best restaurants out there with you but that wouldn’t have been so easy.”

“Something like that will never be easy on us. We both know that but we both also don’t care about something like that at the moment.”

“True, all that matters, is that we are here now and can enjoy the last hours together.”

“I’m still scared though, Kyu. What if the others at home will go crazy on us? What if they…”

“Then we will think of this moment right here and now.” Eunhyuk looked up and into his boyfriend’s eyes. “Think of how happy all this made you just now and that it felt right to be here with me. I mean it does, doesn’t it?” Eunhyuk just nodded. “That’s another reason why I insisted on doing this date now before we need to go back and go back to reality and have to deal with our friends and families. We needed to have such a happy moment that would make it easier for us. It’s always better if you know why you will fight through the tough times. We will fight for this so that we can have such moments over and over again. No matter what other will think of us or try to do to us. If we stay together and keep fighting for such happy moments, nothing and no one will be able to come between us two. Then we will get through the tough time that we have ahead of us now.” Eunhyuk got tears in his eyes again. Kyuhyun just could do this to him all the time.

“I don’t even know how I ever deserved such an amazing boyfriend that is so good with words and so convincing.” Kyuhyun reached for Eunhyuk’s hand and was squeezing it.

“I’m not that amazing. I have many things that I lack in but everyone has this. We are just a team that can help the other get better in things that we lack in. I’m someone who if I trust someone can open up very well and put my feelings into words which you can’t. But as I said before, you already start to get better in it.”

“That’s just because you kept telling me such amazing things and I kept a lot of it in mind and can say it to you now as well.”

“Okay, good. And do you think, you can keep this moment right now in mind when we will go back and talk to all our Hyungs about it?”

“I will try my best but probably will have to be the strong one behind me again although this moment now will really be an inspiration and a very good back-up for me so that I will keep on fighting as well. You will have to do something like that for me again when we are back. You promised me this much.”

“I know and I won’t forget.” Kyuhyun giggled while Eunhyuk just smiled happily. “So do you want to know when I was actually the most jealous because of someone?”

“It was probably a moment with Donghae, wasn’t it? As much as you showed me your jealousy when we talked about our feelings a few nights ago.”

“Well, I’m always jealous when you are with him and when you touch each other like that… but the most jealous I was when you did your solo during our last Seoul Concert with Sorry Sorry Answer and all of those women touched you everywhere when you took off your shirt and your movements and all this…”

“You were? But that was only one performance…”

“That millions of your fans are still watching on youtube over and over and over and… well over again. It makes me mad that they saw you move like that… so smoothly and y…”

“Well, those movements are for the fans because they love it. But you can imagine now all the time that I will move for you like that if I will do it again on stage.”

“Uuuh, I like that thought.” Eunhyuk turned red.

“Don’t say it with such a voice.” Kyuhyun started laughing.

“You were the one to make me start thinking like that now. So don’t blame it on me.”

“Pabo.”

“As long as you still love me, I don’t care what you call me.” Eunhyuk smiled and just nodded while Kyuhyun was the monkey’s hand with his thumb. They kept on eating and talking. Time flew by really fast and they were both surprised when the alarm of the singer’s phone went off.

“Is it already time for us to go?”

“Almost… I set the alarm for ten minutes before we need to go to change our clothes and to go to the airport because I need to do something first… remember that I told you that I thought of a speech for you?” Eunhyuk nodded. Kyuhyun got up and knelt down in front of his boyfriend and took both of his hands. The dancing machine could feel that Kyuhyun was really nervous and had a bit shaking hands. “So, this will probably sound like I move forward way too fast but I waited for years for this day today, for our first official real date. I had this here with me for a while now as well because I wanted to confess my love for you already a few times before but I never had the courage as you are well aware of.” Kyuhyun pulled out a small box. Eunhyuk held his breath.

“What is that, Kyu? What… w-what are you doing?”

“It’s not that I ask for your hand or anything. I just want to tell you this again. Saranghae Eunhyuk. I love everything about you. I love your kind heart, I love your humor, I love your rapping, your lyrics, your singing and your amazing dancing. I love how you always care for all your brothers and your family and how you always try to make everyone happy although this also means that you have to hold a lot of your feelings in. I love it that you are so shy around me now but finally start to fully open up to me. I just love every single second that I’m allowed to stay with you. And I know that we won’t have it easy in the future. We both know that and we will have to start fighting our way through so much from tomorrow on. I just wanted to give this to you…” Kyuhyun opened the box and in it were two black bracelets. “They look normal on the outside but if you look on the inside, you will see that I have Kyuhyuk engraved in it with a heart. Whenever you feel like everything is tearing us down in the next months or even years, I hope that you will be able to look at this and will remember this moment that we had together. This is just a small symbol of our love and I’m well aware of it but everything has to start small to become something big, right?” Eunhyuk nodded with tears in his eyes.

“You always seem to be able to touch my heart with what you’re saying. Gomawo so much Kyuhyunnie. You don’t know how much all this means to me.” Eunhyuk took one of the bracelets and put it on his boyfriend’s right arm before Kyuhyun did the same to the other. “I will forever keep this day in my heart. All this was so fantastic and I won’t ever forget this day in my life. I’ve never been this happy like I am right now.” Then they finally kissed. First, soft and sweet but soon a little more passionately. But another ringing of Kyuhyun’s phone made them separate again. “I guess it’s time to fight. Let’s go and change.” They went back to Eunhyuk’s room where Ryeowook was waiting for them while holding hands. Both of them smiling brightly.

“It seems like you have had an amazing time. I’m happy for you two.”

“Thank you Hyung. And also thank you for packing everything for us.”

“No problem but hurry now and let’s go. It was great here but I also can’t wait to get back home now.” Said and done. The two changed, kissed once more and hugged tightly to give the other strength for what was about to come. And soon after they were at the airport to get back home.