The start of a long night...

Going on vacation together

 

Although there wasn't anyone around them that recognized the two, they were really careful after taking the pictures and drank as fast as they could and went back to the hotel.

"So you want to come to my room? I want to talk to you about everything that just happened and so on..." Kyu was becoming really shy and Hyukkie also was kind of embarrassed but still nodded shyly. They looked around but no one was in sight, so they went inside Kyu’s hotel room. “So… you… you love me too?”

“Yeah… I mean… I didn’t just say it like that…”

“But since when? I mean when did you notice that you felt more for me than just friendship or brotherly love or whatever?”

“I didn’t want to realize it before the accident in 2007. But when I saw you there lying on the floor and talking about what you did wrong and apologizing for that while praying, I was so damn scared of losing you and finally started to think about everything. You know that all the teasing you did, let’s just say that I always thought that you would just like me as your Hyung and that’s why you would tease me like that.”

“I always loved teasing you. That’s for sure. But I just thought that that was the best and easiest way of being around you all the time.”

“And you really just always said that I would be the ugliest member because you are possessive?”

“You don’t believe me?”

“Ani, of course I believe you but I just… It makes me happy to hear it from you.”

“Well then, let me say it again. You are the most beautiful and y man to me. Trust me.” Eunhyuk turned red and looked down on the floor to hide that fact.

“Gomawo, Kyuhyunnie.”

“I’m just honest but you’re welcome, Hyung. Can I ask you something else, Hyung?”

“Go ahead.”

“What do you feel for Donghae-Hyung?” The dancing machine was looking up again, surprised.

“Why are you asking me that? Are you scared that I might feel something for him?”

“It’s just… I know that you care about him a lot and that you two became best friends while being in Super Junior and there are so many Eunhae-fans out there and you do so much fanservice and…”

“It’s just right that. Donghae is one of my best friends although I sometimes am bothered that we HAVE TO do so much fanservice together and it sometimes feels forced with him now. I mean we do it all the time and we are used to having to do it.”

“But you still like him a lot, right?”

“Of course I do. I love Donghae as a friend, just like you do it too. I know that he is one of your most favorite Hyungs because he is such a nice guy.”

“That’s true. I feel closest to him and Leeteuk-Hyung if I exclude you.”

“What about Sungmin-Hyung?”

“I think it’s pretty much the same for me and him as it is for you and Donghae-Hyung. It’s just that I don’t like to be forced into doing anything. You know me and my personality.”

“Yeah, you are a little brat.”

“Hey! You really start to get more and more daring towards me. I already noticed that over the last few weeks. What changed that you are trying to do that now?”

“I just thought that you needed someone to go up against you and since no one wanted to be your victim, it had to be me since I already was the one being teased the most by you. I can handle it the best, I guess.”

“You are just too kind-hearted, Hyung. I noticed that from the beginning as well. You were also mean to me in the very beginning, but still there was something that showed me that you were different even back then. Even if you wanted to show the strong and cold side, I could always feel the care that you felt for every single member.”

“Thank you but sometimes I wish that I could be a little more like you with your evil tongue and just say what I think more. But I don’t want to hurt anyone.”

“And that’s what made me fall for you. At least it’s one reason why I did.”

“Why did you fall for me from first sight anyways?”

“I don’t know. Your personality, your talent in rapping and dancing and even your looks although back then you weren’t as hot as you are today. I have to be honest about that. Your hair style back then really wasn’t the best or most fitting but you are getting more and more beautiful by the day and more and more people seem to finally realize that.”

“At least, they don’t think that I’m the ugliest member anymore according to the voting we had at Immortal Songs 2 anyways.”

“And as much as I would still like everyone to believe that you are so that not so many girls and guys would fall for you, how could they not think like that?”

“Haha, you’re so mean, Kyuhyunnie.”

“Do you still remember when we were on Intimate Note?”

“Yeah, I do of course. Why?”

“Do you still remember what I wrote you on your paper?”

“You wrote on my paper the same as you did on everyone else’s, didn’t you?”

“So you really didn’t notice anything? Do you still have the paper?”

“Course I do, why?” Kyuhyun was getting impatient and took out his phone.

“Then let’s just watch it again and then tell me if you can see what is different to the others.” After finding the episode online, they started to watch the last part of it where the secret paper reading started. Eunhyuk really concentrated on everything that the evil Maknae had written to every single member. “So did you notice anything that was different when it was about you?”

“I was the only one that you actually told saranghae and that you told that you don’t want to change our love. So you made me a love confession already back then without me realizing anything.”

“Yes and in Heechul’s note I also said that he should stay away from you because you two didn’t fit. And I said that twice to emphasize it and I was hoping badly back then that you would notice and would come to talk to me after the filming because you were always good in telling the mood and understanding situations… but you didn’t…”

“I really didn’t notice anything back then. Why didn’t you come and talk to me then?”

“Do you think that all this would be easy on me? It took me 6 years now to finally have the courage and to actually tell you to your face how I felt. I just thought I needed to wait for an occasion like now with our vacation when we would be away from everything and we wouldn’t have any schedules and so on and we could just be ourselves.”

“Although we could have already had some time together earlier, a part of me is also happy that you waited because we can really talk now about everything that happened over the last years without having to think of anything at the moment. This is the right place to really talk about everything and discover if this is really what we want for us.”

“Are you scared that this might be something wrong? I’m sure that I want you and…”

“It’s not that I don’t want you because trust me I do, but we also will have to talk about how this is supposed to work and who we want to tell about everything… and I want us to talk about everything that happened in our career and life and talk about our true feelings in that moment and I want to start this now.”