Relationship yes or no?

Going on vacation together

 

The next morning they or at least Eunhyuk was woken up by Ryeowook who was knocking on the room door like crazy.

“Hyung! Hyung, wake up and open the door!” Eunhyuk looked at Kyuhyun who was still sleeping quietly. He decided to get up fast and open the door before the Maknae was woken up by the noise as well.

“What is it?”, the dancing machine was asking after he opened the door. Why are you already this wide awake?” Ryeowook was looking at him puzzled.

“It’s already 10 am and we wanted to meet half an hour ago for breakfast and then wanted to go out again. Were you still asleep?”

“Of course I was or why do you think I look like that? I’m sorry Ryeowook. I’ll be down in the restaurant in 15 minutes, alright?”

“Okay and do you know where Kyuhyun is?”

“No, I don’t. Why?” Eunhyuk was getting nervous. He hoped that the younger wouldn’t have realized anything. Although it was hard to believe with his attitude at the moment.

“I was knocking on his door first but he didn’t answer at all. Were you two out so long that he might have overheard me?”

“With all the noise that you just made at my door, I really can’t imagine that. I’ll try it in a bit. Just wait in the restaurant for us, okay?”

“Alright, Hyung. Gomawoyo and hurry, okay? I want to see so many more places.”

“We’ll be fast, I promise.” Eunhyuk closed the door behind him and went to the bed where Kyuhyun seemed to finally wake up. “Kyuhyun, you have to get up and go to your room. Ryeowook was just here and he was already looking for us because we didn’t meet him at the promised time.”

“I don’t care, Hyung. I want to stay in bed some more and talk to you…”

“We’re going to do that tonight. I promise but please, get up now.” Kyuhyun could tell that his Hyung was really nervous about this whole situation and didn’t want Ryeowook to discover the truth about everything that happened between them. At least yet.

“Alright,Hyung. Then I will go to my room and pick you up in 15 minutes here.”

“Gomawo, Kyuhyunnie. I can’t deal with Ryeowook knowing about you staying here overnight.”

“I get it…” But Eunhyuk could feel that Kyuhyun was hoping that this situation will change and they could really live in the open about everything. “But we gonna have to talk about all this tonight again. I feel that you’re holding back something from me again, Hyung.”

Without saying or doing anything more, Kyuhyun left the room with a bad feeling. In front of Ryeowook they played a good role though. He couldn’t tell any difference but Kyuhyun could. The oldest of the three tried to avoid being alone with the Maknae the whole time. And he didn’t let Ryeowook go at night until he was safely in his hotel room without Kyuhyun.

And Eunhyuk did the same thing again the next day. Now there was only one day left and Kyuhyun couldn’t let this holiday end like this.

After the last day together in Greece, he went to the dancing machine’s hotel room and knocked. Eunhyuk first didn’t want to open the door but he knew that he couldn’t avoid this talk forever and he had to do this rather now than later.

“Why were you avoiding me so much over the last two days?” Kyuhyun asked right away as soon as the door was closed. “You promised me that we would talk more about everything between us. The past, the presence and the future. But we never talked about the presence or the future and I didn’t want to force myself on you, so to speak.”

“I’m sorry Kyuhyunnie but I just thought that there wasn’t anything to talk about anymore.”

“WHAT? This night was so freaking amazing and we had such a great talk and you opened up to me completely as well and I thought that I would have a great chance to keep on talking to you and convincing you that all this can work out.”

“Yeah, and how were you imagining things to go on between us?”

“What do you mean?”

“How are we supposed to be a couple back in Korea? We could never really go on a date because fans could see us. We couldn’t even be a real couple in the apartment because there live so many guys with us and you even share your room with Sungmin-Hyung.”

“What kind of reason is that? The guys would NEVER tear us apart. They would be happy for us that we are together and that we have someone that loves us for who we are with all their heart. And they know that we truly care about each other!”

“But caring about each other like siblings and loving each other like a couple are two completely different things, Kyuhyun. What if they would be disgusted by all this between us?”

“Do you really worry about that? I KNOW that they would be happy for us.”

“How would you know about that? You can only be this sure of something if they would know about our feelings and they can’t because we ourselves didn’t know about the other’s feelings before this trip. Or did you talk to someone of them about your feelings?”

“No, of course I didn’t but they love both of us with all their heart as you are well aware of and all they want is that we are happy, no matter the circumstances that make us happy.”

“You think that it is that way but you can’t be so sure about it. But okay, let’s pretend that they WOULD which I really can’t believe. What about our fans and families? Do you want to hide it from them forever? What if we couldn’t hold back at some point.”

“Come on!” Kyuhyun was starting to get really mad. “It’s not like we would have never done fanservice ourselves. There have always been Kyuhyuk-moments which you are perfectly well aware of since we talked about all that just two nights ago and you said yourself that those moments made you happy and we are two adult men. The fans didn’t know the truth about the other idols that you were together before until after everything was long over with them again. Why should we not be able to do the same thing? But you can’t know that it doesn’t work if you haven’t tried it!”

“Kyuhyun we can’t just try it and if it doesn’t work go back to how things were! We are in one group. That makes it so much more difficult because we will still have to talk and perform together, no matter what will happen between us.”

“I know that my love for you will never change and I also know that I will be with you forever if you would give it a shot. Why are you even more scared now than you were two nights ago? You at least seemed to think about giving it a try then and now you avoid any positive thought!”

“What if Ryeowook would have discovered the truth two days ago when he woke us up? What if he would have seen you here in my room and would have known that you stayed overnight in my room? What if he would have told the rest of Super Junior about it and they were disgusted and then my family would find out and they would also not like us being together…”

“I KNOW that those are some reasons in the back of your head. But that’s not your main concern! Don’t lie to me about it any longer. Just tell me so that I can understand you better.” Eunhyuk got really quiet and looked away. Tears in his eyes again.

“You’re right that those aren’t the main reasons because the others probably will accept us for who we are and my family probably after some talk to them as well… and the fans probably would never even think about us really being together because they already ship us and me and Donghae and you and Sungmin like crazy…” Eunhyuk started to cry and Kyuhyun took him into his arms.

“Then what is it, Monkey? Please, just talk to me about your feelings. I want to know the truth and I want to help you.” Eunhyuk clung himself to the Maknae. “What is going on in your mind that makes you so desperate and sad? I don’t want to see you like that at all…” The dancing machine stayed quiet for a while and only cried while the Maknae was his back and holding him tightly.

“Kyuhyunnie… I’m scared… I’m so damn scared…”

“What are you so afraid of? Just tell me please…”

“About losing you…” Kyuhyun was completely confused and tried to push the other a bit from himself, but Eunhyuk was clinging on the Maknae with all his strength and hiding his face at his shoulder. “If I will allow and go through with the idea of you and me being together… I will finally have you and that’s something that I was dreaming about for so long… but if I have you… I… I also have something to lose, you know?”

“What? That doesn’t make sense at all. So you’d rather not give US a try and stay away from me forever than enjoying the time that we could have together?”

“I don’t want to lose you ever and what if I’m not what you expect as your boyfriend? What if you will be disappointed and will leave me after a month or even a year? I couldn’t deal with this at all…”

“You are such a pabo! You don’t really think that we could go back to how things were before this vacation, do you? I was playing the dumb guy two nights ago when you asked me if I could go back to just being friends but I always knew that I never could have never given up on you again. Saranghaeyo Hyung. With all my heart and I will keep on fighting for this relationship even if you say now that you don’t want it at the moment. I will fight until you will agree to give it a shot and if you give it a shot, I will do anything for you to keep you to myself forever. And if you really think that I wouldn’t know you yet, then you are really a pabo because I know you and I love you just for who you are with all your strength and all your weaknesses. I can’t deny that there will be hard times and that we will fight in the future but I also know that I will always love you. And I can promise you that we will also have many great times together. We will have times just for us as a couple and we will go out for dinner as a date. I will give my everything for this relationship as I already told you a few times now. You are the most important person in my life. Please, say that you want to try it as well…” Eunhyuk finally let go of Kyuhyun a bit and looked up in the eyes of the taller one. He put one of his hands to the back of the Maknae’s neck and pulled him down to kiss him.

“If you will really make sure that we will have our couple time and that you will fight for me even in times when I will feel down about it again. If you promise me that you will love me forever and that you really want this relationship with me and you will show it to the others and we will really find a way to maybe share a room in the future or whatever…”

“This sounds like a wedding promise already but if that’s what you need. I do because I would do all this for you no matter what. I’ll be there in good and in bad times and I want this relationship more than I ever wanted anything before.”

“Then let’s give it a shot but I won’t give you any promises yet. I want to see how everything goes and I want to know what the members will think about this. Are you okay with that?”

“That’s already more than I would have expected before this talk. I was really scared about coming here that you wouldn’t talk to me again and that I wouldn’t get to know your feelings about all this.”

“I’m sorry for worrying you again… Saranghae Kyuhyunnie.”

“Nado saranghaeyo monkey. Let’s start our future now.”