Through fights you grow stronger

Going on vacation together

OTL has it really been more than half a year since I last updated ANY of my stories? I'm a really bad author but life is just too damn busy lately and I can't seem to find the energy to write much but today I really felt good and had time to write again FINALLY! There is a major time jump in this chapter. I will try to put in some flashbacks from time to time so that you will know what happened... But I just felt the need to get "up-to-date" with the story so that it plays in the present again ^^ Thanks to everyone who will read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't handle this anymore! Do you really need to be with Hae alone this often?! It drives me nuts! And you...", Hyukjae screamed but was interrupted by his boyfriend.

"Me being alone with Hae-Hyung too much? Are you kidding me Hyung? It's you who has been on tour for the last months and you two spend lonely nights together in Japan and you want to tell me that I spend to much time with him? Shouldn't I be the one worried that something happens between you two? But no, of course Mr. gummy smile needs to be the jealous one again and make me feel bad about everything! Do you even still love and trust me?"

The whole Super Junior dorm was filled with the shouting of the couple. The two have been together for over 1 1/2 years. And they moved from the lovely inseparable couple to a fighting one over the last few months. Their schedule had become really stressful with the Super Junior M Comeback, Radio Star filming, musicals, the Eunhae-Tour, SS5, etc. and it seemed like they wouldn't help each other through this time but let their anger and stress out on the other. The other Super Junior members were also suffering under this situation. Now Eunhyuk's 28th birthday was only a day away.

Sungmin was really over Kyuhyun and was happy for the two but hearing them fighting for over an hour in the apartment now and the weeks before, made him feel really down. He called the other members for support as he wanted to step in between the couple and try to talk sense into them. Just when Donghae, Ryeowook and Kangin entered the apartment, Kyuhyun came storming out of the common room. Eunhyuk right behind him.

"You stop right there you pabo! We are not done talking yet!"

"Of course you had to be here now as well", Kyuhyun said when he saw Donghae. Everyone stared in disbelief to the maknae and than to Eunhyuk who seemed to have thought the same as his boyfriend.

"Hey it's not my fault that you two don't seem to fit anymore", Donghae tried to defend himself.

"We don't seem to fit anymore?! Are you ing kidding me?!", Eunhyuk was now really mad. Kangin stepped right in front of Donghae and tried to hold him back from saying even more.

"Yah, Eunhyuk, please get a hold of yourself. Can't you see that Kyuhyun truly just loves you..."

"Right because you finally realized now that..."

"Geez stop blaming everyone that you are not able to trust me and my feelings for you. You know what? Drown in your sorrow and jealousy. I'm out!", Kyuhyun stormed past everyone and out of the apartment. Donghae right behind him. Eunhyuk on the other side sank to his knees, not being able to hold back his tears anymore. The constant fighting had taken up all of his energy and he was just tired of everything that had happened.

"Hyukjae-shi..." Sungmin said lowly and took his Dongsaeng in his embrace. "Don't keep on doing this..." The younger clung himself to the others shirt, letting all his tears out. Kangin and Ryeowook left the apartment to give those two some time alone and be able to talk everything through.

"You think I should end it?", Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

"Ani, that's not what I meant. I meant that you should stop pushing him further and further away from you. Kyuhyun really loves you. Maybe you are not able to see this clearly as you are being really busy lately and you still feel the fear of losing him to Donghae or to anyone else, but I can see the love in Kyuhyun's eyes everytime he looks at you. He even looks this way at you when you two are fighting... To see this look in our dear Maknae's eyes had made me realize that he truly and absolutely only loves you... And this is all that matters to me - you two have to be happy together because you just belong together... I mean think of what you have been through already now and you want to throw it all away? Wae?"

"I will lose him at some point... I just know it Hyung... I'm not good enough for someone as special as him..." Sungmin felt how he got tears in his eyes himself.

"Why are you always thinking like this about yourself? Is it... is it our fault because most of us keep joking that... that you would be the ugliest member? Is it because... because the fans are so crazy about Kyumin and Kyuhae lately again? I will... I..."

"It's all of this and more Hyung." Sungmin pulled away a bit so that he was able to look into Eunhyuk's eyes.

"Now you listen to me Lee Hyuk Jae. You are damn handsome, you have the most charms out of all of us, you are a great son, you are an amazing friend and YOU are Kyuhyun's boyfriend! And you are my favorite Dongsaeng. I want you and Kyuhyun to be happy and I want you to fight for Kyuhyun again more because I can tell how much you two love each other. Please don't throw this away. This would destroy both of you." Eunhyuk looked at his Hyung surprised but after a while showed a small smile and nodded. "You are a fighter for your dreams, Eunhyuk. And you will be the winner again in this fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Donghae got a hold of Kyuhyun and made him stop. The older was surprised and taken aback when he saw tears in the Maknae's eyes. It hurt him. More than he would have ever thought possible. Yes, he still loved the Maknae way more that he should but he had learnt to live through everything and to be happy that his love was happy with his best friend.

"Kyuhyun, I..."

"Hyung, I'm sorry that I screamed at you... I really am but I need some time for myself now and please don't say anything to me right now..." Kyuhyun turned and slowly walked away.

"You have to fight for him Kyu! You belong together no matter what!", Donghae screamed after him. Not even sure if the youngest still heard him or not. But Kyuhyun had understood every single word and he knew that he loved his Hyung and that they belonged together. But he was tired of always having to convince his boyfriend of the same thing over and over again. He needed some fresh air and he needed his family around him even more right now. That's why he went to visit his mum. The couple had outed themselves to their parents about a year ago. It was a shock at first but they tried to understand and support the couple as good as they possibly could.

As soon as Kyuhyun arrived at his parents' house and saw his mother, he fell into her arms. She was surprised to see her son without him giving her a notice beforehand like he usually did.

"What happened son? You seem to be really tired and down."

"We have been fighting again eomma... We have been fighting for the last hours again... Nothing but fighting..." Kyuhyun was led to the couch and told to sit down.

"Why is it that all I have been hearing from you the past couple of weeks is that you two are fighting? You know that it has been hard on me and especially your dad to accept all of this but we are happy for you now. Hyukjae is like my son and I love him. And I love you even more. And you two love each other which is the most important part about all of this. Why do you keep on fighting?"

"Because he is so damn insecure and jealous and he always..."

"Don't just put the whole fault on your boyfriend. To a fight there always belong two people. Something seems to make you feel insecure as well." Kyuhyun looked up and was surprised by those words. He had never thought about it but she was right. Ashamed he looked away on the floor.

"I just think that he is way to special for me and that I might not be enough for him because I will never be able to be this great as well. He improved his singing so much, he always was, is and will be a great rapper, dancer, songwriter, 2nd leader, kind-hearted and lovely gummy-bear." Kyuhyun's mum smiled a warm smile.

"And to hear you say something like this, should make you realize that you are exactly the right person for him. Because you know that you are lucky to have found someone that you truly love. Of course you are scared to lose him but if you will just realize how good you two fit, you will also realize that you do belong together and that you just need to get over this next obstacle in your relationship. There will always be ups and downs. It's his birthday tomorrow, honey. Go out and buy him something special. I will see you tomorrow night at Hyuk's parents house for dinner. Now go son." Kyuhyun nodded. He had found new strength and he was reminded of why it was worth to keep on fighting even more than he had already until now.

"Thank you eomma. I love you." He gave his mum a kiss and left his parents' house to go and find a special gift for his boyfriend and to finally be happy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was almost midnight, the substitute leader was starting to feel really worried. He had been texting his boyfriend for the last three hours and tried to call him a few times as well. Sungmin who had stayed with him this whole time had to try to calm him down even further.

"I'm sure he will be here soon. Try to calm down a bit. He won't miss your birthday for even just a second. I just know it. Trust me."

"But where is he? I texted him so many times and he just doesn't reply and he didn't even reply to you and he..." Then the door opened and the maknae stepped in carefully with a bouquet of roses in his hands. The main dancer of SJ looked at his boyfriend and than at the clock that was right beside the door. I was a minute before midnight.

"I made it", Kyuhyun sighed out relieved. Sungmin and Eunhyuk both smiled.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone for a bit but will be back soon to congratulate you." Just a few seconds the couple was left alone again. The youngest came closer and knelt down in front of his boyfriend.

"I'm really, really, really sorry for leaving just like this and for screaming at you and for just everything, jagiya. I love you more than anything in this world and the last weeks I seem to have forgotten about this as I was also scared of losing you to someone else at some point. But I won't give up on us. I will keep on fighting forever as I really just want to be with you. I don't care about anything else. I just care about you and I want to be with you forever and ever." Eunhyuk took the roses out of his boyfriends hands just to put them aside. He knelt to the floor as well, put his arms around the maknae's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a sweet and loving kiss just like their very first one was. "I wasn't done yet, you know monkey?" Eunhyuk with tears in his eyes showed his gummy smile and just shook his head.

"You are a pabo, Kyu."

"Yeah, I know. But oh well, you love me for this so why change?" The older chuckled.

"Yes, I do love you even though you might not have felt it over the last few months but... No you know what? No buts anymore. I love you and I will forever love you and I know that you and me will stay together. Sungmin made me realize that you always look at me with love in your eyes and it seems like I can finally see this now as well. You know he says that his biggest wish right now is that we will finally get back to the way we were in the beginning when there was just love between the two of us? He really seems to be sincerely happy for us now."

"So is Donghae", Eunhyuk looked really surprised. "He told me when I left the apartment today. We should really stop worrying. Everyone around us wants us to be together. Even my mum said the same thing today. She really is happy for us and she wants us to stay together as you were and are like her own son."

"I love you", Hyukjae simply stated now and pulled his boyfriend in another kiss.

"Nado saranghaeyo and happy birthday monkey." Kyuhyun pulled out two small boxes. "Here, this is for you."

"What is this?"

"Well, you have to open it up. Please start with the red box and the blue as the second." With shaking hands, Eunhyuk put the blue box beside him on the floor to open upt the red one. There was a key inside. The older just looked questioningly to his boyfriend.

"Well, what is this key for?"

"This is the key to my heart", Kyuhyun joked which made the other chuckle again.

"You are way too cheesy, Kyu. What is this really for?"

"For our future home." Hyuk's eyes widened. He really didn't know what to say. "I've been saving for a house every since we got together and about a month ago, I already signed a contract. We won't be moving in immediately or even soon as we should stay with our brothers for a little longer but sometime in the future, we will really live there and until then, we can go there whenever we feel the need to be alone for some time. This will be a space just for the two of us." The older jumped forward with such intensity that they both landed on the floor. They kissed passionately with the older now really crying again.

"I don't even know how I deserve this or you for that matter."

"I ask myself the same questions so many times. But we just love each other and that's all that matters right?" The older just nodded again and leaned down once more to seal their lips in another kiss. When they heard noise around them, they broke the kiss and looked in the eyes of all the other SJ members.

"Well, if you two lovebirds aren't too busy down there, we would like to celebrate together."

"I guess, we will open the rest of your present at some later point today", Kyuhyun stated with a smile, gave Eunhyuk another peck and then they finally got up from the floor to be able to celebrate with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay that was it for now ^.^ I hope you will like this chapter! Please leave some comments <3 I love you all!!!