Enjoying the vacation

Going on vacation together

Everyone in Super Junior couldn't believe that their vacation time was finally here and they would have a whole week for themselves.

Kyu, Hyukkie and Wookie decided to go to Europe together and after some discussion chose Greece as their destination. They were litterally jumping up and down when the time was almost there to go to the airport.

"Geez, you guys are starting to get on my last nerve. It really is time that you can finally leave for Greece." Leeteuk was joking. "But Wookie, you know that you are leaving with the two inseparable friends, right? They will make fun of you the whole time and will go together against you."

"We won't. We will behave and treat him as part of our duo. Come on Hyung, you know us. We are nice guys and don't have evil tongues at all." Kyu was playing the innocent boy and sheepishly looked at his Hyungs. Everyone started laughing because Kyuhyun was actually the one to say that.

"No, you are really the nicest and most innocent one out of all of us. Well, anyways, have fun guys. Enjoy your time in Greece."

"Thank you, Hyung." All the guys hugged each other and then went their separate ways. When they were sitting in the plane, Wookie soon fell asleep while the other two were chatting happily. They had a travel guide in their hands and were deciding on what they really wanted to see.

"But Hyung, you really need to go out with me and drink wine with me at least once."

"You know that I don't like to drink Kyu. You know that very well and I can't..."

"Oh, come on. Just once and do it for me. We will go, just the two of us and Wookie can stay alone for that one night. No one will see you when you are drunk."

"I don't want to be drunk!"

"But you want to do something with just me, right?" Kyu was making his puppy eyes and Hyukkie was looking at him with a weird expression.

"And why do you want to be alone with me? What is your damn plan with me?"

"I just want to spend time just with you for once. Is that so hard to believe?"

"No, not really since I'm your favourite Hyung, I can totally understand that feeling of yours." Hyukkie was smiling brightly.

"You know that you got way too daring over the last weeks? During our radio-shows and also during the Weekly Idol show and when you were on Radio Star, you teased me quite a lot and you thought that I wouldn't do anything about it."

"Oh, so it isn't because I'm your favourite Hyung but because you want to take revenge on me for all what I told the world about you."

"You lied and some out there really believed you. You are such a crazy boy. How could you have told me that right now? Do you really think that I will do it now when I know about your plan?"

"Yes, you will because you love me and because I'm your beloved Maknae. And you never could resist my puppy eyes before. Just wait and see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three had a lot of fun together and really enjoyed their free-time. Running around without make-up for once and being left alone most of the time. Of course there were some fans that wanted autographs and pictures but most of those requests they turned down because it was their vacation and they only had those few days to really forget about all the stress they had in the last couple of months. And SM also asked them not to take pics with fans. Their fans were surely not happy about that but they also needed to understand the situation.

On the third night in Greece, Kyuhyun finally wanted to turn his plan into reality. He took Wookie and talked to him first.

"Is it okay with you if I take Eunhyuk out for dinner alone for once? I want to talk to him about something and it's not that easy back at home like you are perfectly aware of."

"Do you want to revenge all the -talk he did on you over the last couple of weeks?"

"That's one side to it, yeah. So are you okay with it?"

"Sure, no problem. I will stay in the hotel and read a book or something. It's also been a really long time since I've done this. So no worries about me but good luck in convincing him. I'm sure he will notice that something is wrong."

"Oh, he knows but I also know how to convince him... Trust me." Kyuhyun was smirking evilly and Ryeowook was happy that he didn't have an evil tongue towards the Maknae. Kyuhyun could be the nicest and sweetest person on earth but if you were evil with him, he would pay it back a 100 times worse. So Ryeowook already left and Kyu was alone with Hyukkie who was really surprised.

"Why did Ryeowook leave?"

"He said that he wanted to call home and then would just want to stay in his room and watch a movie and read a book but I would actually love to go somewhere for dinner and some good Greek wine. They have one of the best wine here, did you know that?"

"No because I am not into wine like you are as you are perfectly aware of. So will you go to a restaurant then?"

"Don't you want to come with me? I don't want to go alone. Please." Kyuhyun now took his whole Maknae power. He knew how he could convince Hyukkie although the dancing machine knew that not everything was just meant well. He was just way too kind-hearted to neglect the youngest wish.

"Alright but I won't drink anything. I will just go with you and eat something."

"Alright, we'll see about that..." Hyukkie was even more skeptical now about this whole situation but still went with the singer. When they finally arrived at the place where Kyuhyun wanted to go, Hyukkie was actually feeling kind of nervous. What was the plan of the evil Maknae? "Sit down. I will order something for us." And gone he was. He came back after five minutes.

"What did you order?"

"You'll see in a bit. This vacation is amazing, right?"

"Yeah and you look more relaxed than you did in a very long time. And I actually like that we can run around without our make-up on for days in a row. It feels good and I feel so light without it."

"The same for me. And my skin is also happy about that change."

"But it really looks so much better than years ago. It's good that you take this good take of it now. I didn't like it when you had such bad skin because it made you feel bad and I can't see you like that..."

"Oh yeah? And why is that?"

"Just because..." Then the waiter came and brought two tablets with wine and some snacks on it. "What is that, Kyu?"

"That's our order. It's a wine tasting place here. So you get wine and some snacks to it. Just try it with me, okay? It's just the two of us here and I can't see any fans or anything here who could take pics of us drinking. Will you just enjoy the wine with me? Please, Hyung?"

"Alright, alright... but only because it's you. I wouldn't do that for anyone else. You know that, right?" They were still talking normally after the first two glasses but then they already felt the alcohol in their blood and got a lot happier. "So, why is it that you wanted this date just between the two of us?"

"I just wanted right that. I wanted some alone time for once. It's been a while since we could do that. The last time it actually was just the two of us was after the accident in 2007."

"Please, let's not talk about that. It was hard enough to talk about it again in Radio Star. I really can't think about almost losing you."

"It was hard for both of us back then, right? But you know that I was really happy that it was you in that moment?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... if I would have died that day, I wanted to see you one last time... you know, I didn't want to come here alone with you to get revenge or anything although I made Wookie-Hyung believe that and I'm sure that all the others would have believed me as well since I can play the evil Maknae role VERY convincing as you are perfectly aware of... I wanted to tell you about those feelings..."

"Feelings? What are you talking about?"

"I... ever since I first saw you, I fell so much in love with you. I never just had this Hyung-Dongsaeng feeling when it came to us... I love your kind-hearted side so much. You care about everyone and when you dance... You are so damn cute and hot at the same time! I really don't know why anyone could ever think that you would be ugly or anything like that..."

"Then why do you always say that in shows if you are asked who you would think is the ugliest member?"

"Don't you know that? Because I want you to myself of course! If the others think that you are ugly as well, they won't fall so much in love with you as I did. I want you to myself. I'm quite possesive as you know."

"So then what exactly do you want from me now?"

"I want to know how you feel about that... I want to know what you feel for me... And if you don't want anything... all what happened here in Greece, can stay in Greece. So you can forget all about my confession. But if you do feel the same, we can take it to the whole world." Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly and happily.

"I don't know if it's just the wine that makes it so easy for me to talk but let's take it out to the world." The dancing machine took Kyu's camera and hold it as far away as he could. Kyuhyun was looking a little puzzled when Eunhyuk was reaching out to him a little but he did the same and then Eunhyuk took the pic. "Tell the world about us now. Saranghae, Kyu." The Maknae couldn't believe that the other actually said those words. He waited for 5 years to finally talk to his one and only and couldn't believe that it actually wouldn't stay in Greece...