Enjoying the time together and shocking Ryeowook

Going on vacation together

They were lying on the bed. Kyuhyun on his back and Eunhyuk with his head on the Maknae’s chest.

“You know that I dreamt about something like that a million times?”

“What? Just me lying in bed with you with my head on your chest?”

“Yeah exactly that. You lying this close to me and holding my hand as my boyfriend.”

“I still really have to get used to being called that.”

“But you like the sound of it, right?” Kyuhyun was still a bit nervous now after hearing all the worries of the dancing machine before.

“It’s really weird. Maybe you shouldn’t call me that.” The maknae was getting even more nervous and Eunhyuk started giggling pretty soon after. “Teasing you is getting easier by the day.”

“That was so not fair, Hyung! You scared me!” The smaller one looked up and kissed Kyuhyun.

“Saranghae, my boyfriend Kyuhyunnie. Are you satisfied now? I told you that I would try it although it’s easier to say now with us being alone than it will probably be as soon as we have to face Ryeowook tomorrow morning. And we have to tell him that we need some time alone for a real date again before we leave tomorrow evening. You think he will understand?” Kyuhyun was smiling like a small boy.

“Oh, I will make him understand. No matter how but I am always able to get my way.”

“I guess, there is something else that is great for having you as my boyfriend. The others won’t like to make fun of me too much anymore because you would revenge me, right?”

“Of course. But I will also go on teasing you. You know that right?”

“Yeah I do and that is absolutely fine by me as long as you are still able to apologize to me afterwards. That’s something that you can promise me?”

“I definitely can. So how do you want to tell Wookie about us? Do you want to shock him or do you want to be gentle?”

“You would probably like the first choice, right? You would like to show a little evil side.” Kyuhyun just smirked. “Well, I guess we can shock Ryeowook but when we are back home, we will be gentle with our Hyungs. Is that a deal?”

“Yeah, I can live with that compromise.”

“So, how exactly were you thinking of doing this?” Kyuhyun told his boyfriend his plan and Eunhyuk started laughing. “This is so mean but I really can’t wait to see his face.”

“What do you think about going to the beach together now? There won’t be too many people and we surely can find a spot just for us.”

“I-I don’t…”

“Come on. Be a little more courageous. Let’s enjoy our time together now and we don’t even have to make Ryeowook leave us alone tomorrow and he can be with us the whole day. It was hard enough on him that he was completely alone, the night when we had our first very long talk. Please~” Kyuhyun put on his puppy look that he could also show. Eunhyuk got weak knees. Luckily, he was already lying on the bed.

“Okay, let’s go to the beach now then.” They got up, put some warmer clothes on and went to the beach. There was absolutely nobody in sight and it had gotten pretty cold. After looking around for a while, they sat down and Eunhyuk leaned close to his boyfriend, so that he could lay his head down on the Maknae’s shoulder.

“Isn’t it nice like that?”

“It is. It would have been even better if we would have done all this a little earlier and we could have seen the sunset. But sitting here like that with you is already perfect.”

“Wow, you get more and more confident with me, don’t you?”

“Told you so. As long as we are alone, everything is easy for me but I’m still scared of what the others will think of all this. But I really can’t wait to see Ryeowook’s face tomorrow morning.” Kyuhyun started giggling. “I don’t know if I can hold my laughter in for long though, Kyuhyunnie.”

“Just try your best to hold it in as long as you can.”

“So you really think that we will have such moments again when we are back in Korea? Just sitting here like this. Just the two of us.”

“Probably now like that but we will have times where it’s going to be just the two of us. I told you so already. I will make sure of that.”

“And you will make sure that there will be Kyuhyuk-moments on shows and during concerts as well?”

“Hey, you could do something for our relationship as well. But just think of the Shinhwa-broadcast that we filmed a while ago. I mean there wasn’t much but when I was hiding behind you. That was my most favorite scene for me.”

“For me as well.” Kyuhyun kissed the dancing machines hair. “But we had lots of fun with our Sunbaenims right? They are really funny guys.”

“Yeah they are. I hope that we can stay together for this long as well. It’s going to be tough now with all of us having to go to the army one after the other.”

“I don’t even want to think about it when Leeteuk-Hyung isn’t there anymore for almost two years.”

“Me neither, but I want to think about it even less when you will have to go…”

“It’s still three more years till it’s time for me and maybe we are even allowed to go together. We’ll see what will happen. But we shouldn’t even start to think about that. Let’s first get over telling everyone and enjoy us being a couple. That’s going to be hard enough for now. And if we start to worry about things that are still so far away, we…”

“Woah, what happened to you? Two hours ago, I almost couldn’t make you give all of this a shot and now you talk like this? You are now more positive than I just was.”

“Well, I guess someone of us two always has to be the one who is positive about everything, right?” Kyuhyun giggled again. “And I guess this place and sitting here with you like this also plays a major role in everything that is going on right now inside of me. I push all my negative thoughts away to really enjoy this whole situation now.”

“Saranghae monkey. Really. I hope that you can keep these thoughts for a long time now.”

“I’ll try my best.” They stayed quiet for a while after and just enjoyed the moment together. It was starting to get even colder and they decided to go back to Eunhyuk’s room. “Don’t you want to get all your stuff from your room? I mean, you will stay here tonight anyways and we leave tomorrow, so it would probably be a good thing if you wouldn’t have to run between two rooms.”

“Sounds like a good plan.” Said and done. Fifteen minutes later, they were lying on Eunhyuk’s hotel bed again in the same position as before. They kept on talking for a little bit longer until Eunhyuk was the first to fall asleep and Kyuhyun followed him a little bit later.

 

The next morning they were woken by the alarm this time that they had set. They got ready and that just in time because Ryeowook was already knocking on the door again.

“Hyung! Are you awake? Open the door please.”

“Yeobo, someone knocked on the door! Do you want me to open the door?” Kyuhyun was screaming so that he could be sure that Ryeowook could hear it even on the other side of the door. Eunhyuk was holding his laughter in already. “You have to stay serious now”, Kyuhyun whispered. His boyfriend just nodded and breathed in deeply once before Kyuhyun opened the door. “Oh, it’s you Ryeowook. Are we too late?” Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun shocked.

“Did you just call Hyung “yeobo”?”

“Yeah, did I say something wrong? Isn’t that what you call your boyfriend?”

“Y-your b-boyfriend? Stop playing tricks on me!”

“So, you think that this is a trick?” Kyuhyun grabbed his Hyungs shirt and pulled him to himself and kissed him passionately.

“When did that happen? What did I miss here? I-I thought…”

“You didn’t know? Everyone else knew it already for months and we assumed that you would have discovered the truth months ago as well.”

“You’re together for MONTHS already?!”

“Shh! Do you want the whole world to know about it now?” Eunhyuk was pulling his Dongsaeng inside of his hotel room and closed the door. “And it’s not months. It’s years, Wookie.” Now, Ryeowook was completely shocked and he had to sit down. “We’re together since 2008. After the accident we had in 2007, we got closer and closer and our feelings just got deeper and deeper by the day and then we couldn’t hold back any longer.”

“H-how c-could I not h-have realized anything? I mean…” The dancing machine wasn’t able to hold his laughter in any longer.

“Hyung~~, we could have played that game so much longer. Look at his face. He really believes every word that we said.”

“I’m sorry, Kyuhyunnie. I just couldn’t stop myself. Look at his shocked face.”

“What?! What does this mean now? Were you just playing tricks on me?”

“Well, we really are a couple but we just got like really officially together last night.” Eunhyuk explained the whole situation with their talks and when it all started.

“Omo, this is like so cute. I’m happy for you two. Really. But who confessed first?”

“Kyuhyunnie. I would have never done the first step. Too risky.”

“I’m the courageous one here. Eunhyuk doesn’t want to hurt or lose anyone so it had to be me but it took me a long time. Well, whatever. What we meant to ask you as well. Can we have about 2 to 3 hours to ourselves before we leave tonight? We can go out together now to the beach again, but then after lunch or for lunch, we would like to go our own ways for a bit. Is that okay?”

“Now that I know about all this. Of course. But then let’s go right now. I want some time with you two as well. So the others really don’t know anything yet, right?”

“Of course not! And you don’t tell them anything. We want to do it. But we want to do it gentle.”

“Why didn’t you tell me gentle? I’m still shocked by the way you confessed your relationship to me.”

“I guess that was my fault. I wanted to shock at least one person and that it’s you… well, you are just the first victim and therefore, the easiest target for my plan.”

“Kyuhyun, you really are an evil Maknae. But I like that side on you, so I don’t care. But really, I’m happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in this world.”

“Gomawo, Ryeowook…”

“Eunhyuk was really scared of your reaction of the one of the other Hyungs.”

“I can’t talk for all of them but I’m okay with it and I’m sure the others will accept it as well. But let’s finally go! I want to enjoy this day as well.”