Happy Time

Going on vacation together

If I'm honest, I completely forgot about this story because there wasn't much Kyuhyuk-action going on over the last few months... But because lovely emma13 asked me to continue this story, I tried to get into it again... this chapter is still just a filler until I can completely get the feeling again but I hope you can enjoy it anyways <3 Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun was lying on his back with Eunhyuk in his arms. The older one had his head on the maknae's chest, listening to the heartbeat that was slowly getting back to a normal rhythm. They were playing with each others fingers, smiling happily.

"You know that your heartbeat is one of the best music that I have ever listened to?"

"That's the sound of love", Kyuhyun joked and made Eunhyuk chuckle.

"Then the one receiving the love should be a really lucky one."

"Shouldn't it have been me who would say that?"

"Why? I like to compliment myself with saying that I'm a lucky one. And I'm so happy to be here with you right now. You will never understand how happy it makes me just to lie here with you now after everything that we just did."

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"I have to be honest. It did hurt in the beginning and I still feel a bit sore but everything else was just amazing. And I mean it." Eunhyuk leaned on his ellbow and gave Kyuhyun a short peck on the lips before returning to his position again with lying his head on his boyfriend's chest. "Thank you for being so lovely and careful."

"You're the most precious person to me so I really need to be careful. I'm just happy to hear that you enjoyed it as well."

"It was worth the wait, right?"

"Of course it was. Everything is worth anything as long as we experience it together. Saranghaeyo Hyung."

"And I love you. Oh by the way... do you have any schedules today? Or can we..."

"I don't have any schedules today. You neither?"

"Well there is Sukira tonight with Wookie but other than that I'm completely free today. You think we could do something today? It doesn't have to be anything big or so but I would just like to..."

"Of course we can, Hyukkie. What do you feel like doing? Wanna go see a movie?" The dancing machine intertwined their hands and nodded with a big smile when he saw their two black bracelets.

"We gonna get through everything, right? Nothing and no one will tear us apart, right?"

"Don't worry about Donghae-Hyung. Because that's what you just thought about ne? You thought about how I love Donghae-Hyung as a special Hyung and how he loves me more than just a Dongsaeng." Eunhyuk still stared at their black bracelets.

"Forget I even mentioned it. I know that you love me and only me. I mean the bracelets should be sign enough and I want this day to be about just us again. I don't care about what the others do today. I just want us to enjoy this day to the fullest. Just the two of us all day long. Well almost all day long. And the start couldn't be any better to such a day." Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's hair.

"That's exactly what I've been thinking of right now. Thanks for trusting me in this way. I'm starting to get thirsty and hungry. Can I get you anything, monkey?"

"Just try to be fast."

"I will." They kissed each other first lovingly and then more passionately. "You know that I won't be able to leave you for just a second if you give me one more of those kisses...", Kyuhyun said as soon as they separated from the kiss. Eunhyuk leaned in for another kiss when he heard that.

"That's good to know because I don't want you to leave me for even just a second." And again they kissed passionately. "I can make you forget your thirst and hunger you know."

"You already did... I guess I'm up for another round..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that chapter is way too shirt... but as I pointed out in the beginning, it's more a filler chapter and so much fluff xD Please leave a comment to let me know if you want me to keep going or not ^.~