Tiramikyu

Going on vacation together

All of the Super Junior members had been celebrating the main dancer`s birthday until the early morning. But they had to go to bed at some point as they had another stage of Swing. They had to take two cars as always as they were seven members since Siwon was still missing due to his drama filming.

Eunhyuk didn`t like it but Kyuhyun had been insisting on taking a different car than him because he would need to do anything, so he was waiting impatiently on his boyfriend. Sungmin was trying his best to keep him calm.

"Hyuk, it`s not like he would be away for days you know? Just stay calm and wait a little longer."

"But he told me that I wouldn`t receive my second birthday present until he would be here right now because all of you came a bit too early this night."

"Well, I`m sorry but we wanted to celebrate with you as well", Sungmin chuckled which made the birthday boy smile as well.

"Mianhaeyo, it wasn`t meant like that. I`m just so damn curious what else he has planned for me after the apartment shock."

"I still can`t believe, he really bought an apartment for you two already. He really loves you", Henry who had listened to the conversation interfered now as well. "You will invite us as soon as you have settled everything there, right? I really want to see it."

"I would like to see it myself first as well", Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Oh yeah, well, I guess that would be a good idea then, right?", Henry said while laughing as well. "I`ll just check on Zhoumi-Hyung real quick. We`ll be back together in a bit." Sungmin and Eunhyuk just nodded.

"And you are okay that Donghae is now with Kyuhyun in the other car?" The dancing machine smiled and nodded.

"I need to trust Kyuhyun and he just proved to me once more that he only loves me. I don`t want to fight with him anymore. We`ve been through enough and I just want to enjoy our happy time again from now on. Donghae is my best friend and Kyuhyun`s favorite Hyung that he has loved from the very beginning. I don`t want to be the cause that they can`t stay around each other alone anymore."

"And Ryeowook is still with them as well."

"True but even if he wouldn`t be with them, I would be okay." Sungmin smiled warmly. He was so happy that Eunhyuk was working on being more confident in himself again and for trusting in his love.

"WE`RE HERE!", Donghae suddenly screamed and jumped around like a small kid.

"And what exactly makes you this happy?", Sungmin asked smiling.

"Because I already know Eunhyuk`s second birthday gift and I can`t wait to see his face. So I want the best spot possible right in front of him." Eunhyuk looked at him surprised. And then his boyfriend came walking inside with a carton in his hands. It looked like it would have a cake inside.

"I hope the little kid here didn`t spoil anything yet but he wouldn`t leave me alone until I told him your second birthday surprise", the maknae said smiling warmly.

"No, he didn`t say anything but he made me that much more curious. Would you please just finally give me my second present for the second time or do we need to go somewhere private without any audience around us?"

"YAH, you can`t do that to me now! I want to see it!", Donghae said while pouting. Everyone around him just started laughing.

"Well, I don`t mind to give it to you here but it`s your decision. They will be able to see your reaction after anyways, no matter where we are going to do this, you know?" Eunhyuk nodded and smiled his gummy smile.

"Then I want to do it in private first."

"Good, I like that more as well. Would you all just excuse us for about ten minutes? Then you will be allowed back inside and you will see his reaction, I promise, Hae-Hyung."

"But I want to..." Sungmin just put his hand over his Dongsaeng`s mouth.

"We`re gonna leave you alone. Just let us know when we can get back inside. We`ll be right outside that door."

"Dae, arraseo. Kahmsamnida Hyung." The lovely couple waited until they were finally alone. The evil maknae first pulled out the cake he bought for his boyfriend. It was a Tiramisu cake which Eunhyuk really loved.

"Well, that is a really romantic cake. Thank you." Eunhyuk kissed his boyfriend lovingly. "Can I now get the other present?" The youngest just laughed shortly and pulled out the small blue box that he had hidden again during the night.

"Open it." Eunhyuk took the small box with shaking hands and slowly opened it with a fast beating heart. Inside it was a ring. "A... r-ring? K-kyu d..." Kyuhyun went down on one knee and took his boyfriend`s free hand in his.

"Lee Hyukjae, I love you with all my heart. I always have and I`m sure that I always will love you. We have been through a really tough time lately with lots of fighting but my love for you still never changed. It only grew even stronger. All I want for my life is for you to be happy and for us to be together. And yes, of course I know that we are not able to marry in Korea but it doesn`t matter to me if it is official in front of the law or just official to us. Would you do me the honor and be my man forever?" The dancing machine had already tears in his eyes that he wasn`t able to hold back for long. He just didn`t know what he should say as this was far more than he ever expected. He just threw himself in his boyfriend`s arms which made them land on the floor together. They kissed passionately. "I take that as a yes?", Kyuhyun asked as soon as they separated.

"I love you with all my heart, Kyu. And you know that I would run away to every country with you where we could actually get married without even thinking about it for a second but for now this is all I need. Saranghae."

"Nado saranghaeyo, Hyung." They kissed again when suddenly the other members came storming inside. The couple heard a congratulations from everyone. Donghae was jumping around like a little kid again. "Now we just have to think about how to tell our parents about all the new changes."

"They`ll understand and we`re at my parents together tonight anyways. I think the worst part was to tell them that we are together, ne? This won`t be a problem for us now. But I just want this performance to be over right now and be able to get out of here and be with you alone", Eunhyuk whispered in his boyfriend`s ear.

"Me too." They kissed once more and finally got back up from the floor.

"I want to take a picture with that cake that I got from Tiramikyu." Everyone started laughing, except for Kyuhyun who only smiled and shook his head.

"Tiramikyu? Chincharo? You are a pabo..."

"Yeah and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it`s a pretty short chapter again... mianhae!!! The next chapter will be a bit longer again with the birthday party and probably a small flashback! I hope you still liked this chapter and please leave a comment! Thank you and love you!