The talk continues...

Going on vacation together

 

After parting again, they opened their eyes and smiled happily. They leaned their foreheads to one another and just enjoyed the moment quietly.

“So was it okay for you?” Eunhyuk smiled and nodded only lightly so that they didn’t have to part.

“It was more than okay for me. But I don’t know if…” Kyuhyun leaned in again and kissed Eunhyuk. He didn’t want to hear any more worried words of the dancing machine during this night.

“Let’s talk some more about our past memories that made us happy and not about any worries anymore, alright?”

“You’re right… You know that when you told me over and over again that you think that I was the most charming person in Weekly Idol, you made me so damn happy. And I know I just told you that a few minutes ago, but I was feeling really… how should I put it? Touched?”

“That’s what I wanted you to feel like. And I’m sorry that I put you on the last spot again.”

“Where would you actually put me only by looks?”

“Well, I have to be honest. Siwon and Donghae still remain on number 1 and 2 but I would definitely put you on number three.”

“So, you think that I am more beautiful than you?” Kyuhyun giggled.

“Yeah, I think that I’m right behind you on number 4 though.”

“So we’re actually both more beautiful than Sungmin-Hyung? That’s why you were hesitating who to put on number 3.” Kyuhyun smiled even more.

“Yes, you’re right. The whole world will really believe now that I think that I am on 3rd position but I really couldn’t care less about that. All that matters is that you know the truth now.”

“You are so damn cute, Kyuhyunnie.”

“I still think that we already put our relationship a little further year for year with everything that was going on. You know that I also had lots of fun doing and filming Super Junior Foresight with you?”

“Yeah, we had lots of fun in that show, right?”

“Absolutely. I loved the one when we composed a new song. Especially because I’m not known for being good in that but it was another challenge and I had so much fun doing it.”

“I know that you love the music so much and I’m so glad that you joined us with your amazing voice and great ability although you can be quite annoying with your evil tongue.” Now they separated a little but Kyuhyun didn’t want to lose the touch completely and took one of Eunhyuk‘s hands into his.

“Me too. I don’t even want to think about how my life would be now without you and my other Hyungs. I’ve been through so many good times. I worked, laughed and cried with you. I was scared and sometimes felt lonely but we helped each other through all the tough times and we fought our ways back. That’s what everyone has to go through I guess, the ups and downs of life. But I’m so damn happy that I had you and my other Hyungs to help me.”

“We will always be there for one another. And I think we have been through the worst times already.”

“I don’t know… I think it’s going to be tough again when we have to leave for the army one by one now… It’s going to be hard to say goodbye to everyone now and then.”

“But the hardest time for me was, is and always will be when you were in that hospital and no one knew if you would survive or if you… I don’t…” Eunhyuk started to cry.

“Please don’t cry. I can’t see you cry.” Kyuhyun was trying to wipe away the other’s tears. Still new tears always started to run down Eunhyuk’s cheeks again.

“I can’t stop… I held back my tears for so long in this matter… I mean, we talked about how scared I was before and we had to talk about it in many shows before… but I never told you my true feelings from that moment… no one knows how many nights I cried myself to sleep because even after the doctors said that you would be alright again, I was scared for your life… We just had found each other and started to really get along and then you would already leave me forever? I had so many thoughts like that in my head… and I always saw you laying there on the floor in front of me… talking so much nonsense and crying and praying…”

“Hyukkie-Hyung, it’s all over. It’s the past and I survived it. I’m tougher than most think.”

“You are. You definitely are. Still… we had so many schedules that I wasn’t even allowed to see you often… and it made me feel even worse…”

“You shouldn’t have felt bad because of anything. Remember what I told you at the restaurant? I was glad that it was you that was by my side at that moment. You made me strong.”

“But I…”

“There are no needs for any buts now, Hyung. You couldn’t have done more than that. Than being right there next to me, holding my hands, and praying with me. It was what I needed. I didn’t want to be alone in that moment and I was so scared that I would actually die…”

“Don’t say that! I can’t hear that!” Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk to himself, put an arm around his shoulders and tried to wipe his tears away again.

“Hyung, I know this will sound stupid now. But thank you for opening up to me so much now.”

“I never wanted you to see how much that hurt me. I didn’t want you to worry about me and what all this had done to me. I wanted you to just take care of yourself and get healthy again.”

“And I did and we are here now. Look at me. I’m as healthy as you can be and I can do stages and shows and MVs and everything else with you. I don’t need any more sleep then you because of getting tired easily. That was only in the first months but I am absolutely 100 percent healed again.”

“I know and that makes me happier than you would ever think… But every time I think about that accident or especially have to talk about it, I have to fight back my tears and my feelings so much. I mean I cried before on Strong Heart because of it but never…”

“I get it. Trust me, I do… Let’s think of happier times again. I can’t see you this sad… I really can’t…”

“Still thanks for letting me talk about everything…”

“Don’t you even dare to thank me for anything like that. For years I wanted you to open up to me about how you felt about everything. You keep so much to yourself because you think that you’re not good with words. But you should talk to someone about your fears, about things that annoy you or even just about little things that make you happy.”

“I know that I shouldn’t build everything up inside but I don’t like to hurt people with words that I say. I want them to be happy, no matter how much I have to keep inside.”

“From now on, let everything out on me. Scream at me if you need to do that to get your frustration out or cry in front of me so that I can comfort you. Laugh with me because you have the most beautiful smile and laugh in this world and you make me feel happy no matter what happened to me before. Everything that I need is to see you happy and I will feel better than ever before.” Eunhyuk started to cry again because his tears had stopped before. But now his tears were out of happiness and his feelings were overflowing him. “Did I say something wrong? I didn’t mean to make you cry again.”

“You stupid idiot. I don’t cry because you hurt me or made me mad or whatever you think you did. You touched my heart again tonight. How can you put your feelings into words so damn well? Why can’t you give me a little of that talent?”

“I’m going to show you how to do it because I will force you into telling me everything from now on. Even if you will decide during the next days that you don’t want us to really become a couple. I still want to be there for you more. And now that you know about my feelings, it’s going to be easier on me… at least I hope so…”

“Are you sure that you will be able to stop yourself now when we are back? I mean can you really go back to only being friends with me if I would decide that?”

“I hope so… It’s going to be really tough now with kissing you and everything… But I will respect whatever you decide and I will give my best during the next three days that we are still here in Greece to convince you to really give it a shot with us. I will give my everything because this is my biggest wish. I want to be with you forever.”

“Thank you Kyu.” Eunhyuk pressed himself closer to the body next to him. “But maybe we should call it a night for now and keep on talking tomorrow. Then we will have to talk about how all this should work if we would really go through with it.”

“Alright… Do you want me to go or do you want me to stay here?” Eunhyuk pushed himself away from the body next to him just a bit.

“Nothing’s going to happen between you and me now?” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I won’t do anything that you don’t want to do as well.”

“Then you can stay. Let’s go to bed.” The Maknae pressed another kiss on the dancing machine’s forehead before they went to the bathroom one after the other and went to bed afterwards.

“Good night, monkey.”

“Good night, Kyuhyunnie. Sleep tight.”