The 7th year anniversary fanmeeting

Going on vacation together

 

I really need to apologize to all you guys that it took me so damn long till I updated! I have been kind of uninspired for this story and I'm also not that happy with this chapter! I'll try my best to make the next one better again! But after what happened yesterday, I couldn't wait any longer ^.-

I hope you'll still enjoy it <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s been over a month now that Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were a couple, officially inside of Super Junior but no one else outside the group knew about them yet. Sungmin stayed out of their way as much as he possibly could and the couple wasn’t able to really talk to him yet. It hurt the two of them a lot but they respected their Hyung’s wish.

Today was the fanmeeting to celebrate Super Junior’s 7th anniversary. All the guys were really nervous but also absolutely looking forward to a night with their ELF. The couple went outside of the room Super Junior was inside behind the stage.

“Well, monkey, what do you think will happen tonight?” Kyuhyun asked and pulled his boyfriend in a tight hug.

“Whatever will happen, we need to enjoy every single second of it. It’s only ten more days till Leeteuk-Hyung will have to leave us behind. I still can’t believe that it is almost time for that…” The Maknae kissed his Hyung’s hair.

“It’s the same for me but we will definitely get through it together, Monkey. Oh and can you promise me something?” Eunhyuk just nodded inside his boyfriend’s embrace. “If there will be something with choosing teams or we are put in teams or whatever, promise me that you will fight for us being in one team no matter the consequences.”

“Wow, no matter the consequences?” Hyukjae started giggling. “There won’t be any consequences. The guys know that we are together and ELF will see what they want to see anyways.”

“So I take that as a yes.”

“You can.” The dancing machine looked up and kissed his boyfriend softly.

“We need to get on stage.” The couple was surprised when Sungmin was standing right next to them. Sungmin turned around right away and wanted to leave the couple behind.

“Hyung, you can’t escape the talk with us forever. It’s already been a month and you will see us like this from time to time although we try to not do it when you are around but…” Kyu said.

“You don’t have to hold back when I’m around.” Sungmin talked without turning back to the couple. “Convince me that you really love each other and that you almost can’t keep away from each other.”

“Did you hear what I said in Sukira? I already told the world indirectly about us by saying that we went to all the Honeymoon places in Greece.”

“But that wasn’t really convincing and you were there with Ryeowook. Make me see that you love each other more than anything or anyone in this world. I want you to be happy, but I also need to see that you are perfect for each other for me to stop loving Kyuhyunnie in this way and to start looking positively into the future. So show the world tonight and I’ll try to hold back my feelings and be happy for you.”

“We will.” Kyuhyun said firmly, holding his boyfriend tightly again. Sungmin just walked away without saying another word. “Let’s convince him then, Monkey.”

“We will.” The two kissed one more time and went to the others then to go up on stage together.

 

They went up on stage and performed a few songs before introducing the members as always. Short films were shown and the members did a lot of talking about different stuff. They also sang a birthday song and cut a huge cake with many different flags on it. In the end it was time for a few games. First they played a game with the lie detector. Then the guys had to split into two teams. Eunhyuk knew what that meant. The MC started.

“We’re going to do two teams now. We thought about doing the beautiful men group and the not so handsome men team. Who do you want to make the captains who choose their members?”

“Well that is easy. Siwon-shi and Eunhyuk-shi.” Leeteuk said immediately and everyone started laughing. Kyuhyun just gave a small smile. He hated it when his boyfriend always had to hear such stupid things except if he said it because they had a secret understanding that all this was just lies. Eunhyuk pouted.

“If you think that I’m ugly. At least I’ll be the captain and can already practice being the leader soon.” Everyone started laughing again. Siwon and Eunhyuk had to play rock, paper, and scissor to determine who would be allowed to choose the first member of their respective group. Eunhyuk won the first round and went to Donghae with open arms. Or at least everyone thought so but he actually chose Kyuhyun. The Maknae smirked. So his boyfriend really kept his promise. After that Eunhyuk chose Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin. Whereas in the handsome team were Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Kangin.

They had already played 4 games like basketball and action quiz with charades. The score was now 2:2 and the last game would be the one that would decide the winner of the night. And it was the kissing game. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun looked at each other for just a second. They were afraid that they wouldn’t be able to hold back and started whispering when the handsome team started.

“We need to be careful. So really try to hold back.”

“Well, so do you. Maybe we shouldn’t be…”

“You two better stand next to each other. You are used to kissing each other and you will do a seriously good job then, I’m sure.” Yesung started interrupting the couple.

“Yes, you better be next to each other and I will start and I want to pass the paper on to Ryeowook. Yesung-Hyung, you want to be the last person? Then those two could be in the middle.” Sungmin interfered as well.

“Alright sounds good to me. Wookie to you too?” The last member of the group nodded and the couple agreed to it after as well. Then they watched the handsome teams playing. They had to laugh a lot when observing the handsome team. Especially Donghae at this game and lost a lot of papers.

When it was the ugly teams turn, Kyuhyun hid his hands in his pockets because he was really nervous of doing this game with his boyfriend right next to him. He also didn’t laugh like all the others when Yesung showed how he will take the paper from the dancing machine next to him. Then they started the game and Kyuhyun kept his left hand in his pocket in the beginning and Hyuk also hold himself back from touching his boyfriend. But the dancing machine already started touching his boyfriend with the second turn and Kyuhyun’s hand found his way out of the pocket. And their kisses got more and more intimidate and especially Kyu began to hold his boyfriend more and more in his arms. Then there was a turn when Yesung had trouble taking the paper from Eunhyuk’s lips and Kyu was already waiting for the smaller to turn to him again. Kyu’s left hand went to his boyfriend’s waist while his right hand rested on the dancing machine’s left arm. Eunhyuk had his boyfriend’s jacket in his left hand and was pulling him closer. Only when they let go of each other, Eunhyuk remembered that they had been in public just now and lost the paper embarrassed. He hid his face and tried to calm down fast which he had to because the game continued.

The couple couldn’t even look each other in the eyes anymore after the game because they knew that they wouldn’t be able to hold back anymore. But the five were playing really well together and they won the last round. Presents were given to their fans and the last program point was that the members told their leader all their wishes and thoughts. This helped the couple to get distracted again. Poor Donghae couldn’t hold back his tears for even a second and Hyuk and Teukkie started to cry as well. Those three were the easiest cries after all and this whole situation wasn’t easy at all.

When it was time to leave the stage, Kyuhyun pulled Eunhyuk with himself into a corner to be out of sight for the other members. The maknae kissed him passionately.

“So much for holding back.”

“You’re the one who got all touchy with me after the first few kisses.”

“You started touching me first and you know that I’m weak when you touch me like that. Especially with your hand in my neck. You know that perfectly well, but you did it anyways.”

“Well, I just love to hold you like that… but that one kiss was almost too much.”

“You don’t have to tell me. I wanted to let the paper fall to the floor and kiss you passionately right there in the middle of the stage.”

“I only realized where we were when you pulled away and I could feel the paper. Geez, that was really a close one. There is no way that I’ll be able to go through such a game on stage again.”

“Well, not until we aren’t able to come out to everyone which seems to be impossible here. So let’s hope we really won’t have to do this soon again. But your lips are mine.”

“You really are one possessive Maknae.” Eunhyuk stated with a smirk. Kyuhyun giggled.

“You should know me by now.” They kissed again, holding each other like only a few minutes before on stage, only that Hyuk placed his other hand in the Maknae’s neck which was his weak spot.

“Lovely couple, wherever you are at the moment, get here in this instant! We want to go home and celebrate a little together that everything went by this amazing and maybe even watch a few vids that our ELFs put online already!” The two heard their leader screaming. They smiled at each other, gave each other a peck and went to the others while holding hands.

“Jungsoo-Yah!” Kyuhyun joked around.

“Yah, Kyuhyun. I allowed you to be informal once on stage but you better not try it again now. You can do this to the others but not to me.”

“Alright Hyung.” Kyuhyun started laughing while the others just smiled happily. The couple felt that Sungmin was staring at them and their hands. But they needed to show him that they belonged together. That was the promise they gave their Hyung and they wanted to stick with it.

“I believe you two now. I saw how you were holding each other on stage although I had to play at the same time. I always had an eye on you. And I also saw other small gestures that you gave each other. You stood together as much as possible and did some skinship but not too much so that you were able to still hold back. I hope you two will be happy.” Everyone started to smile happy because they could also feel that there was always some tension in the air with Sungmin around. The couple was so happy that they jumped forward and took Sungmin in an embrace with small tears in their eyes.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Hyung! You don’t know how happy you made us with this statement.” Eunhyuk said.

“I think I can feel it.” Now all the others also came and all ten of them had a huge group hug.

“Now, we have even more to celebrate. Ryeowook, are you ready to make some snacks?” Yesung asked and everyone started laughing again. This really was a successful day and there was a lot to celebrate as Yesung had stated.