The Plan

When fangirls cross the line

[1] Chapter One – The plan

I was sat in college working on the laptops "Alright I've got a meeting to go to, see all of you in an hour or so” my teacher said as she walked out the class. The first thing me and my friend Joanna did was click online to Twitter. Waiting for the page to load and I heard a loud groan. Joanna was looking at the Photos from SS3 Manila. I pulled a sad face and went back to my screen. "I can't believe it, the time I wished I lived in the Philippines I don't! Damn it Jodie!" She shouted at me. "I told you we will hitchhike to South Korea and kidnap them all" I joked trying to make Joanna feel better. Joanna laughed. "Your crazy guy".

I smiled and opened a photo of SS3; the photo was of Siwon and Donghae (two of my favourite members). Siwon had Donghae pinned on the floor. My face was pulled in this expression (~_~) "Aaaaah dude look!!" I was practically squeaking was Joy. "Shesus! Guy you look like your crying". When I get happy or find something extremely funny my eyes water. "Seriously we need to go to Korea and kidnap them", I looked at Joanna and she was being serious. I decided to play and went "Oh yeah? Where do we get the money to go to Korea?" “Rob a bank" Joanna blankly remarked. Sweet Moses she was actually being serious.

MY FRIEND WANTED TO GO TO KOREA AND KIDNAP SUPER JUNIOR

(So did I but I wasn't going to say it out loud) Silence filled our class, after a while I said "Lets do it. Let’s kidnap Super Junior". Joanna high fived me "Let's do it my man".

After a month of long shifts at work and college. Joanna and I were on a coach to Heathrow. "South Korea baby!!” Joanna shouted to a sleeping coach of passengers."Wheeeeyyy, Papa Siwon were coming" I squeaked.  We got through the airport quickly and were having our passports checked "Have a good time in Korea Miss Espinas" the guy at check-in smiled. It was my turn, I handed over my passport to the guy and he oddly looked at it, "Hmmm you need a visa to visit Korea". I went numb, "Oh, I have one...I do have one. It's in my bag....ummm" I dropped all my belongings on the floor and pulled out the entire contents of my bag. “YAAA!” Joanna shrieked.  Right at the bottom was my visa. I heavily sighed and passed it to the guy. "It's your lucky day, Have a good time in Korea Miss Walton". I went tomato red and walked away. "Guy that was so close" Joanna chuckled.

AIRPORT ANNOUNCER: "FLIGHT 861015 TO SOUTH KOREA NOW BOARDING - COULD ALL PASSENGERS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BOARDING GATE"

Me and Joanna smiled like Cheshire cats and went to the boarding gate. At this time Joanna started singing "They see me rollin...”  Once we were on the plane we got bored and tired. Our faces were Kind of like this 0_0. After listening to our iPods (K-Pop of course!) we decided to go to sleep as there was nothing else to do.

 "Wake me up when we get to South Korea" I beamed at Joanna.