When Hyerae is about to gave birth to their first baby after got married.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For eyka_afzan

 

I was cooking something for Baekhyun and suddenly i felt something strange through my leg.I turned the stove off and slowly bent down to see what is it.

I was shocked.I guess it was my water broke.I was panicking.Tha pain started to came.The most thing i was worried about is that Baekhyun still did not came back from work.

I remembered that the doctor said my due is in 3 weeks,but now isnt even one week yet.

I tried to go to the phone and dial Baekhyun number.It tooks him a while to pick up the phone.I started to get on my nerves since the pain was unbearable anymore.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!PICK UP THE PHONEEE!!!”I started yelling through the phone.

About 2 minutes later,i started to get weaken.But i still tried dialing Baekhyun number again and again.

Suddenly...

“Hyerae-ah!!!”It was Baekhyun voice.I looked at him weakly before i dropped the phone.

Baekhyun ran towards me and started to panic. “Hyerae-ah,are you okay?Im sorry,i left my phone in my office.You must be calling me right?Come on,lets go to the hospital.”He said and help me getting up and went to his car.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Hyerae cant even stand the pain.She scream on top of her lungs,hoping that the pain would lessen.

“Jagiya,be patient,i know you can do it.You’re strong.Relax,inhale,exhale.”Baekhyun said,while followed the nurse to bring her into the operation room.

Hyerae cant hear clearly on what her husband said due to the maximum pain.

When they arrived in front of the operation room,one of the nurse stopped Baekhyun.

“We’re sorry,but please stay outside fr a while.We’ll call you later.”The nurse softly said.

Baekhyun sighed heavily, “Please save my wife and baby,please..”         Baekhyun pleaded.

“Dont worry,we’ll try our best.”The nurse said in a comforting way before get in the operation room.

 

After 3 hours...

Baekhyun was panicking like crazy at the waitig centre.He ran his hands to his hair roughly,thinking about his wife’s condition.

Suddenly,one of the nurses came out and called him.Baekhyun quickly ran towards the nurse.

“Wae?What happened?Did my wife okay?How about my baby?”Baekhyun asked worriedly.

“Sir,your wife still cant to give birth yet,but dont worry,these kind of cases were often happened.But now,your wife need you,please come inside and help to calm her down.Its more easy to give birth if the person more relaxed.”The nurse explained in details.

Without wasting his time,Baekhyun stormed into the operation room and found his wife was lying lifelessly.He ran towards her and hold her hands tighly as if he was transferring his energy to her.

“Jagiya,i know you can do it,please,try to do it for our baby.Show them you’re my girl.My girl could do anything right?”Baekhyun said softly,persuading her.

Hyerae just looked at her husband deeply and gave him a weak nod.

After about 2 hours more with pain and suffering,finally a cried from a baby was heard.

“Congratulations Mr.an Mrs. Baek,you guys are having a baby girl!”The doctor cheered.

Baekhyun grinned in delight.He hug Hyerae softly,knowing she is still weak and whisper to her, “Thank you,my love.”

Hyerae just weakly smiled.