When their physics teacher asked Joo Hee to tutor Chanyeol, little did she know that he has a crush on her.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For zeewei

“And the last one,Park Chanyeol!Your Physics mark seems to be decreased nowadays.Did you study or not?!”Mrs.Jung,who was our Physics teacher or well known as our ‘school lion’ hissed.

Chanyeol then slowly get up and went infront.He was standing like a statue while being scolded by Mrs.Jung.He didnt  seems to be bothered by his bad results because he just stared outside when Mrs.Jung talk to him.

I didnt care much though,its his results,not mine.I then continued checking my Physics paper that i just got just now.I still didnt believe that i got the highest mark in the class whereas i didnt study that much.

While i was checking my paper,i heard my name was called.I looked up,the whole class including the two in the front were staring at me.My friend beside me the whispered, “Mrs.Jung was calling you.”

I was a bit startled.What did she want?I slowly get up from my chair and go in front.

“Ye,seonsangnim.”I carefully spoke,not wanted to make her angry.

“Joo Hee-sshi,I appointed you to tutor Chanyeol Physics since your mark was the highest among all.”She stated.

I looked at her in disbelieve. “B-but,why me?I—”

“I dont want to hear anything!Tutor him and by the upcoming exam,i want him to pass,if not,both of you will get detention for a month!”She yelled and get out from the class without waiting  for my reply.

I sighed heavily.I noticed that Chanyeol was looking  at me.I looked up to him. “What?I have no choice,when do you want to start?”I ask him,hoping for him to say that he did not need the  tutor thing.

“Its up to you,i dont really care.But how about tomorrow?After class over.”He answered.

“Alright then.Make sure to bring your revision book along.”I remind.

-Tomorrow-

After school hours

While waiting for he to come,i managed to solved some problems in the Physics exercise book that i brought.After a minutes,i suddenly remember something.Chanyeol...isnt he the one who sends the present and the necklace to me on valentine day?

I tried to remembered more about him and now i know,i was his crush.Omo,eothokkae?I’ll be tutoring the person who likes me!

Suddenly,i saw he was coming with one of his bag strap slung around his shoulder.He came nearer to me and took a seat besides me. “So..what would we’ll be studying today,seonsangnim?”He asked,emphasized the words seonsangnim.

I just rolled my eyes and began our lessons.After an hours,he still didnt understand a thing!Luckily my patience was still in charge,if not,then he was surely been kicked with my powerful legs.

I still continued to teach him yet i know he didnt even consentrate on what im teaching.Its not that im being boast,but for god sake,i think he was staring at me all time long.

I started to lose my patience when i looked up at him. “Are you listening?”I ask through my gritted teeth.Suddenly,he flashed a smile.And i think it was success to make me awe-struck.

“Why must i study more if i was able to score higher than you?”He smirks.

I looked at him with full of question mark on my face. “What do you mean?”

“Joo Hee-sshi,i thought you already know that i like you right?Cant you figure out it yet?I purposely failed my Physics exam since i know you good at it.So,if i failed the test,you’ll surely gonna take the first place and you’ll be the one to tutor me.Got it,sweetheart?”

I gulped.Trying to processing of what i just heard.So..he failed this test...just for me to tutor him?

Chanyeol suddenly hold and squezeed my hand gently.I looked up.He gives his awe-struck smile again.

“Dont worry,after this,im surely gonna pass my test.I know you wouldnt able to like me back.This may be our first and last day together.”Chanyeol said and hung his head down.

I silent for a while before spoke, “Go ahead and pass your test,let me be the one that fail after this.In that case,you could be my tutor and we’ll be together again.”I smiled.

Chanyeol look at me confusely before smiling slightly. “In that case...,let me fail in this upcoming exam so that we could be in detention for a whole month.”He smile cheekily.

We then both tidy up our books and headed home.