When the Infinite members forced the scaredy cat couple to go in the haunted house .

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For diana_l0l

It was Saturday.Yes!!!Today was our outing at Lotte World!But today its not only me and Sungyeol oppa,there was Infinite and their partners.

When the time shows 8 PM,Sungyeol oppa arrived in front of my house with his dark blue skyline.I smiled and walked out the house.I was wearing a simple loose blouse and leggings.

“Wow!You look gorgeous as always babe.”Sungyeol oppa said.

“Tch.You wanted something right?”I asked,familiar with this kind of attitude.

“A-aniya,im telling you the truth......but,Byulee-ah?Can you accompany me to go to that dark road?I think i dropped my watch there while fixed the side mirror.”Sungyeol oppa asked awkwardly.

I kept silence.To be honest,i was also afraid.But there was a neighbourhood so i guess it would be okay. “A-alright,but promised me not to leave me alone,okay?”I asked,scared.

Sungyeol nodded.After taking his watch,we went directly to the Lotte World.

AT THE LOTTE WORLD

Infinite with their partner were waiting for us at the entrance.I thought we would get scolded,but seeing that there were another couple that didnt arrived yet,we just stood there quietly.

“Aish,WHERE ARE THEY???!!!!”Sungjong whined.He was tapping his foot while looking at his watch for several times.

“Yah,maknae.Just wait,cant you?!”Woohyun slapped Sungjong’s head .Sunggyu then softly brushed Sungjong’s head in case he was hurt.I just giggled.

About 5 minutes later,another couple arrived.It was Myungsoo and his girlfriend,Hyun Haera.(p/s:Check out my other fic about this couple.)They was panting hardly,i guess they were running.

“FINALLY!”All of Infinite members except Myungsoo cheered. “Look,we didnt want to know what happened between you two to get here late.Now,lets just go in!!!”Sunggyu pumped his fist to the air.

As we get in,here comes the arguments.Sunggyu and Dongwoo wanted to play the fire shooter,Hoya and Woohyun wanted to ride the roller coaster and the maknae wanted to get in the haunted house while we,the couples just standing there not knowing which to choose.

But then,Haera suggested to Myungsoo for them to ride the ferris wheel and ice skating.Myungsoo smiled and nodded.They excuses themselves and leave.Now there was me,Sungyeol oppa,Sunggyu oppa,Woohyun oppa,Hoya oppa,Dongwoo oppa and Sungjong.

They started arguing again and finally,the leaders speak up. “Alright,we cant continued this or else we cant get to play even one game.Lets do kai-ba-ibo!”He suggested.

We all agreed. And the results was dissapointing.Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa went to play the fire shooter,meanwhile Hoya,Sungjong and Dongwoo oppa went to ride the roller coaster.

And guess what?Me and Sungyeol oppa have to get in the haunted house,which we both cant even speak that words.

After the kaibaibo games,all the members went to play the games,leaving us alone.We looked at each other.Both know what one were thinking.We then nodded slowly and started leaving the haunted house entrance.But then,our phone were both ringing.It was a message from Sunggyu,or can i say,behalf of Infinite.

Yah!Dont ever thinking about leaving the haunted house.You guys promised.Im watching you.”It reads.

We didnt have any other choice besides going in.

Once we stepped our feets into that places,we interlaced our hands  tightly,promised not to letting go telephatically.

We were walking fastly,wanted to find the way out.But of course,the “ghost”wouldnt let us.They kept scaring us and we screaming non-stop.I hugged Sungyeol arms tighly and his arms automatically wrapped around my shoulder.

After about an hour being in there,we finally find the way out.We were both pale.

All the Infinite members including Haera were waiting for us.I guess they wanted to play another games now.

We tried to cover the paleness by lower our head down.But,they noticed it and that night,we both turn out to be to be their jokes.

 


For the Myungsoo+Haera informations,you guys can read it here:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/194121/im-your-secret-admire-teacher-myungsoo-romance-twoshots

Til then.Bye.