When Jongin fall in love with one of his fan

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For Lee_Jiyoung

It was the 3rd concert in this week.It was damn tiring but since it was our job,we could say nothing.

Finally,it was the last song.’Angel’would always be our last song for the first half of the concert.After some games,then we will continued our second half with more energetic songs.

And now,its game time.Suho and chanyeol started to asked fans some random questions.

The last game was ‘Truth or dare’ games.We started it with Suho hyung,followed by Chanyeol and others.When it was my turns,i choose dare.

Suddenly,the members asked me to sing one line from any of our songs to our one lucky fans.They then choose one random fan and guide her to the stage.

I choose to sang one line from ‘Angel.’When i looked up,i saw her face.Damn it!Is she even a human?She’s so beautiful.With just a simple smooth pink blouse and black jeans,with her hair was tied into a loose ponytail,was enough to catch my interest.

Before i began sang,i approached her and slowly whispered, “Come and meet me later at the backstage.”With that,i begin.

I always want to protect you~so that the small things wont tire you out,im eternally in love...~”(I translated the lyrics,of course he sang in korean)

After i finished my lines,i loked at her deeply.She seems so pure and innocent.The members seems to noticed this when Suho hyung patted my back and said some random things to fans that i didnt bother to hear.

I felt bad when the girl make her ways downstairs.We then stepped towards backstage,before proceeding to part 2 of the concert.

At the backstage,i was waiting whole-heartedly for that girl to came.I wait at the front of the backstage in case she was blocked by security.After 10 minutes,she still didnt come.I was about to get in back to the backstage because our part 2 of the concert will start in about 15 minutes more.

Suddenly,i heard a girl’s voice asking the security if she can get in here,of course she was bombarded with tons of question by the security.

I then go outside and told the security that she was my old friend and some other stuffs like that.When we got his permission,i took the girl’s hand and slowly make our way to the hidden area of the backstage.

I released her hand and look at her.She seems uneasy.Maybe she was still surprised with all of this.I then slowly make my face nearer to her before whipering, “What was your name,pretty?”

It was dark,yet i can still saw her blushing face.She hesitated for a while but she answered, “A-anyeonghaseyo,Lee Jiyoung imnida.”She then bowed to me.

This girl....she really make me go crazy.

“Jiyoung-shi,are you our fans?”I asked.

She then slowly nodded.

“Who do you like the most?”I asked again.

“B-byun Baekhyun.”She answered.

“From now on,you have to make me your favourite in EXO,not Baekhyun,not others.Because you’re now my favourite fan and favourite girl in my life.”

Jiyoung then looked at me in confusion.

“Jiyoung-shi,i like you.I like you since the first time i saw you.Would you be my girfriend?”

Kai waited for a while and Jiyoung still didnt give a responds.Kai was about to give up when their manager yelled for them to get ready for the second part of the concert.

But suddenly,Jiyoung said, “N-ne,i would.”She still not looking up from the floor.I turned back with delight.

I slowly approached her and  hold her chin up to make her face me.

“Please,say it again.”I said without removing my hand from her chin.

“N-ne,i would.”She answered shyly.I then slowly make our lips connected.But it wasn even last for a second when the manager called us for the concert again.  

 


THE UPDATE AGAIN:)

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.I DIDNT CHECKED THEM.