When Kris comforted her when she has a bad day.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For candyforlove

What a ‘great’day im having today.I fell down on the road early in the morning in front of many people,i was having  a bad time running to searching for the shelter when it was raining hardly.And just now,i was scolded by my Bio teacher for the late book handed.

I walked lifelessly to home since i have no mood at all.I f people looked at me by now,they could have mistaken me as a zombie.While i was walking home,my phone ring.It was my cold boyfriend,Kris.I picked up the phone but didnt say anything.

Couldnt bear the silence,i finally  talked. “Hey...what’s up?”I,myself could sence the changes in my tone.Well,as if Kris would try and cheer me up.All this while,if i told him about my problem,he would always saying some stuff like ‘Its okay.’, ‘Its normal’ and others.

So this time,i determined that i would not told him about i’ve been through today since im not in the mood and its not like he cares anyways.Suddenly,he talked.

“Are you home yet?”He asked.I was shocked.Why would he asked me this?He would always rejected my offer if i invited him to come to my house.Yeah,of course,who am i kidding?He’s the leader of the new rookie group,EXO.He must’ve been so busy.

“N-not yet,waeyo?”Its my turn to asked,hoping to get a positive responds.

“Im coming over.I’ll wait in front of your house then.”He said then hung up.Without realizing,smile started to crept up my face.Its been a long time.But,why was he suddenly has the urge to come to my house?

I start to walk again.After about 10 minutes,i arrived.Yes,my house was not that far from school.I searched for Kris but he was nowhere to be found.I started to lost hope. ‘He wouldnt come,stop dreaming,Jaekyung.’I sighed heavily.

Suddenly,a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.This hands,this warmth,i know who is it.I turned around,and here he is.Kris...

I invited him to get into the house.I the tv and sat on the couch followed by him.My eyes were on tv but my mind was somewhere else.I was thinking about what happened to me today.I then sighed slowly.

Kris slowly turned to me and tucked my hair that covered my face a bit to the back of my ear.He cleared his throat before began talking.

“I heard you’ve been through so many things today,hmm?”He asked while caressing my hand. “Yeah..”I answered.But then,i started to think about what Kris had said.How did he know?!I turned to him and eyed him suspiciously. “How did you know?”I cross my arms.

Kris chuckled. “What kind of boyfriend am i if dont know what her girlfriend has been through?You know what?I was waiting  for you to called me but you didnt,which surprised me so much.That’s why i called you and told that im coming over.”He explained.

I just make a face and lean towards his shoulders.His hands automatically wrapped around me and softly brushed my hair with his fingers.

“Next time,if anything happened,dont ever forget to called and tell me okay?I was dead worried about you everytime im not with you, you know?I was always be there to hear all your stories,eo?”

I nodded and continued to lean on his shoulder till i fall asleep.Actually,till WE fall asleep.