When Kai and Yeon Joo had their first fight after 3 years of dating.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For rillaeomma

 

‘He was doing it again’.I thought.Its been a while since Kai always broke his promise and came late to our date.No,im not one of those girlfriend who were always clingy and loves to nag at their boyfriend.

I understand him.I understand his job of being an idol.But this is way too much for me to handle it alone.Today was our 3rd anniversary.He promised me.

FLASHBACK

Yeon Joo and Kai were talking on the phone.

Yeon Joo:Oppa!Do you know what day was today?

Kai:Erm,Saturday?Isnt it?

Yeon Joo:Oppa,dont you remember?

Kai: (laugh)Of course i remember,its our anniversary right?

Yeon Joo:Right!You remember!Oppa,dont you want to celebrate?

Kai:Of course i am.Where do you want to celebrate?Ah,right.How about at the cafe that we first met?

Yeon Joo:Ok.But........

Kai:Wae?

Yeon Joo:You’ll come right?You’ve been always skipping our dates nowadays.

Kai:(sigh)Ne,i’ll come.We’ll meet there at 8.00,ok?

Yeon Joo:Alright.Bye.

END OF FLASHBACK

I knew it.He wouldn’t come.He lied.But im still waiting for him.

It was 11.00 PM.I ‘ve been waiting for him to came for 4 hours!!!Lucky that this cafe closed at 1 in the morning.

When the clock ticked to 11.30 PM,i give up.I ran my hands to my hair dissapointedly and sighed.I was trying to hold my tears from falling down.1 more hours and our anniversary day will end.

When i was about to get up and leave the cafe,the cafe’s door creaked open. ‘Here comes the liar.’I thought.It was Kai.I look at him emotionlessly.His face showed a tired expression,maybe from his practice just now.

I tried to ignore him and walked out.But Kai pull my hands make me stopped.

“You broke your promise....AGAIN.”I said while looking at him deeply.

“YeonJoo-ah,im so sorry,please,im not intend to do it.It just that...i was soo into practice that i forgot about tonight.”Kai said.

“Yeah,yeah.You and your same excuses.”I laugh sarcastically.

“Do you know how long i was longing for you?Do you know how long i waited for you to come back?Do you know how woried i am when you didnt answered my call?!I guess you dont know all that.You must be busy with your practice right?”I continued.

I saw Kai expression changed.The soft turns into the hard one. “What do you mean?Do you think i wanted all this to happened?Do you know how tired i am?!!!”Kai shouted.This makes all of the waiters inside of the cafe stared and whispering to each other.Luckily,there was no more customer.

“Yes!I know you’re tired,I know you’re frustrated with this kind of job,but cant you please understand me for a bit?!You’ve been skipping all our dates recently,do you know how i feel?!I—”

“ENOUGH!!Lets stop all this ,yes,im the one who treated you badly,im the one who at fault!So what do you want?A break-up?!”Kai yell and unintentionally uttered the last word.

I looked at him deeply for about a minute. “Breakup?Is it that easy for you to said it?Am i that nothing for you?......Fine,Kim JongIn.”I said and release my hand from his grip.He seems shocked.

I ran along the road crying and not caring whether people were staring or not.I kept running and suddenly i heard a loud sound,it seems like a car’s hon. “SKREEEETTTT”That sounds was coming near,and i couldnt see much due to my blurry eyes of crying too much.

Suddenly i felt a pair of arms dragged me to the side of the road.And we end up falling.I felt hurt at my elbow.I looked at it,it was bleeding.

I looked up to see the person that saved me,and to my surprise,it was KAI.He was looking at me concernly.

“YeonJoo-ah,are you okay?Yah,do you want to die?!Why didnt you looked first before walking  across the street?!”He scolded.

I just keep quiet.

Kai saw a cut at my elbow.He seems softened.He slowly lifted my hands and softly blowed at the wound.He then helped me to get up.

He turned to me and lowered down his head to looked in my eyes. “YeonJoo-ah,im sorry for what i said just now.Im so soorrryyy.Its not my intention,it just that,im so stress nowadays.Forgive me,eo?”

I stared at him for a while before give him a small smile.Seeing that,Kai smiled too.He then leaned closer to me and slowly met his lips with me.

The soft kiss the turned into a passionate one.Kai’s hand started to move to my wrist,and slowly make their way up,but,unfortunately,it landed at my elbow.

“Ouch.”I groaned through the kiss.

Kai pulled away quickly and apologize. “Lets go to the clnic to get your hands treat okay?”Kai asked softly.I nodded.

“Oh,and one more,YeonJoo?”Kai said while staring at his watch.

“Ne?”

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY.I LOVE YOU.”

I looked at him for some time before my tears falls out again.And this time,it was tears of happiness.

“Happy Anniversary too oppa.”I smiled.

We then make our way to the clinic.