When Kai was jealous and mad at a guy flirting with YeJi.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For sakura12908

Yeji was waiting for his boyfriend,Kai at the park.Knowing him so well,Yeji didnt bother to call Kai and ask where is him and why didnt he come yet.

‘Oppa must be woke up late again.’Yeji thought while smiling.Just a moment later,a man came and without asking,he take the sit besides Yeji.

Yeji was startled,yet she didnt said anything because she know the sit wasnt hers.The guys started to introduce himself.

“Hi.My name is Daehyun.Im 22.May i know yours?”He asked while held out his hand,wanting for a shake.

Yeji was hesitated at first,but then she said, “Hi,i-im Lee Yeji.”

However,she didnt reply to his handshake request.

Daehyun awkwardly take back his hand and rubbed his neck. “Well,nice to know you.So—”Before he can finished his words,someone interrupt him.

“So,Im Kim Jong In or Kai or maybe you can call me as this sweet girl’s boyfriend.And you?”Kai asked and put his hand protectively around Yeji.

Daehyun’s eyes widened.He then introduce his name to Kai and leave.

Kai then took his sit besides Yeji. “So,who’s that guy?Why was he being so friendly to you?”Kai asked while eyeing Yeji suspiciously.

“Someone I know.”Yeji teased.

“M-mwoh?!Yah,Lee Yeji,dont you said that you’ll only love me?Dont you loved me anymore?What was i did wrong?From this time onwards,i promised to not be coming late again to our date.I promised.But please dont be with that guy.”Kai begged.

Yeji cant hold her laugh anymore that he burst into a hard laugh.

Kai then looked at her weirdly. “What are you laughing about?”

“Aigoo,my Jong In...im saying that he’s just someone that i know,im not saying that he’s my boyfriend or what.Why are you being overreacted?”Yeji answered softly.

Kai pouted. “Its not overreacted.I just love you so much that i cant accept the fact that you being with other guys besides me.”He said honestly.

Yeji then softly patted his head. “Aigoo..dont worry,i love you too.Im not gonna find another guys other than you,having only you are the best in my life.”

Kai smiled and slowly leaned towards Yeji for a kiss.