When Kai fall in love with a mannequin that came to life and became his maid.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For serenity1185

Its been 2 month since that mannequin came into my life and asked for a job from me.Now,she was working as my maid.I mean,a PERSONAL maid.

She always worked diligently everytime i order her to do something.Little that she knows,i told her to so much things is because i wanted to see her face everyday and everytime.

Yes,i like her.I like her from the first day she came here.She suceed to make me fall for her only by her innocent face and her politeness in talking.

She just done making my breakfast in bed.Its feel so good to see her served me like this.It looks like she’s my wife.Well,maybe soon to be.

She was one kind of special maid in this house.The other maid were wearing the uniform,but not her.I forbid her from even touch the uniform.I didnt want to see her as my maid.Its just i prefer to see her in her casual clothes.

When she about to get out from my room,i pulled her hand.Due to surprised,she fall onto my bed and accidently laid beside me.Our eyes widened.

Without realizing,i started to lean nearer to her face.But before our lips touch,she get up and fixed her clothes. “I-if there isn’t anything you need anymore,then i’ll go first.”She bowed and make her way out of my room.

I laughed when thinking of the incident just now.It was almost kiss.But,its okay,i’ll just be patient for now.After my breakfast,i go to wash myself up.

After about half an hour,i get out from the bathroom and found that my work suit are all prepared on my bed.The plates and glass from my breakfast just now also already gone.

‘Such a efficient maid.’I thought while smiling slightly.I get my self ready to go to work.

And.........here comes the worst thing that always spoiled my mood in the morning.The necktie.I’ve always been trouble by this little nuisance thing.But at the same time,it also helped me to got more intimate with So Eun,my personal maid.

“So Eun-ah!”I called.With that one call,i could hear her running to get here.My bedroom door swung open and i saw her panting a little.

“N-ne,young master?”This is what i dislike about her,it was the nth time i told her to called me by my name.Yet,she still addressed me in formal way.

I gave her a stern look for a seconds.She seems to noticed this and quickly realised her mistakes. “Im sorry,i mean J-jongIn-sshi.”She then hung her head down.

I then showed her my necktie.As she understood my meaning,she came over and help me with the necktie. ‘Gosh,she so cute.Is she an angel?’I thought again.

Done with my tie,she stepped backwards and bowed. “Anything else you—i mean JongIn sshi?”She asked with her sweet voice.At that moment,i felt like a  cupid was shooting a tons of love arrow through my heart.

I couldnt hold this any longer.I move towards her and without wasting any time,i hugged her tightly.I could tell that she was in a great shock because she didnt move at all.

“So Eun-ah,believe it or not its up to you.But im telling you the truth right now,i like you.I like you from the first day you came here.The time when you ask me for a job,i’ve already fall deep for you.I love you,So Eun-ah..”I whispered.

To my shockness,So Eun pushed me and looked in my eyes before said, “Pabo.Why didn’t you tell from the start?You now what,i also already fall for you.But since you’re my master,i kept it silent.I—”I didnt let her finished when i crashed my lips onto her.

She replied to the kiss and we being in that state for about 3 minutes before pull away and smiled to each other.