When he's jealous at our kids that hugging and cuddling with me instead of him.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

 

My wife and i was in a really peaceful sleep when i heard some voice outside of our room.Aishh,that must be our 3 years old twins.

Eventhough they were twins,they always bickering over something.But luckily also,they always make it up quickly.

‘Aish,today is my only leave.My kids,please let appa get a little more sleep.’I thought.

But suddenly,the bedroom’s door creaked open.The twins running up on me and Hyerae,my wife.As I want to get back to sleep,i must get up before Hyerae gives me her ‘special’ pinches on me.

Xhang Hye Fing and Xhang Hyun Jun or better known as my kids, was having a loving time cuddling and planting kisses all over Hyerae’s face.

I was sitting there,waiting for their attention.But,none of them came to me.I cleared my throat to make them notice me.However,it stills the same.

I started showing my rarely seens pouts and turn around sulkily.I guess what i’ve done this time seems to get their attention.

Hye Fing slowly crawl towards me with her cute face on.She then slowly suit herself in my laps and stared into my eyes. “A—pp-a..”She mubled while placed her cute small hands on my cheeks before giggling cutely.

I then started to play with her and she was giggling loudly when i tickled her.Hyerae and Hyun Jun seems to be interested and came along to join us.And that morning,we spend our blissful time playing with each other on our bed.

After about 15 minutes of joking,the twins seems to be tired and about to get back to sleep again.My eyes also seems to be so heavy and i guess i’ll be back to sleep anytime from now.

At last,the three of us continue going to our dreamland while Hyerae was preparing our breakfast after she washing up. 

 


SORRY ITS SHORT.BTW,IM BAACCCKKK!!THE TRIP WAS AWESOME!I LOVE IT SO MUCH!BUT ITS SO TIRING THAT I'VE TO DELAYED MY UPDATE:(((

AND ONE MORE THING,I THINK I CANT UPDATE OFTEN ANYMORE AFTER THIS..MY FINAL EXAM IS AROUND THE CORNER,AND I DIDNT EVEN STUDY YET.:(