When Rinji sneaks into the dressing room before one of their concerts...

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For lalapoppy

Today was Exo first concert!!!It was the day i was waiting for my entire life!I was waiting for my Sehun to perform on the stage.

Its been 30 minutes now.According to the schedule,the concert would start anytime form now.But the problem is,there were no sigs of this concert will start which made me frustrated.

I decided that if they wouldnt get on the stage in another 10 minutes,i’ll go and find out what was wrong.


-10 minutes later-

That’s it.How could them make their fans wait for almost half an hour without any notifications?!I started to walked towards their backstage just to see that only 5 of them were there.

Where was my Sehun?I screamed in my head.Then something popped up in my head.Their dressing room.But,wait..do i have to do this?I mean,their concert WILL start even it was a little late.But,something in me was really wanted me to go to that room.

I started to walked really slowly to not be heard by their security.I finally arrived in front of their dressing room’s door.I looked at the door hesitately.I then make decision to not enter the room since it was their privacy room.

But then,i heard a footsteps that coming towards my way.I bet that was the security.What if i get caught?I must be chased away from here and would not be able to watch their performance at all!Without thinking any further,i dashed into the room.

As i get into the room,i closed the door quickly to not be found by the security.I looked at the peeked hole on the door to found out that the security has passed.

I heaved a sigh of relieve.But as soon as i turned around,i saw a body figure of someone.Someone that i was waiting for.Someone that i wished to meet.Someone that i admire so much.Someone named....Sehun.

My eyes were wide open upon seeing him right in front of me.Happy,shocked,surprised,nervous are all in my mind right now.I didnt even know what to do.Suddenly,he spoke.

“Who are you and what are you doing here?”He asked coldly.I was terribly nervous right now.Someone,help me! “I-i just..look i can explain.I-”But he cutted me off.

“Are you a sasaeng fans(It's a crazy/obsessed fan of a Korean celebrity).?”He ask again while eyed me suspiciously.I then looked at him while shaking my head.

“A-aniyo,its not what you think,i just curious why you guys didnt started the concert yet.So i went look to the backstage and saw you was not there.I thought that you maybe here,so i came and i changed my mind once i arrived.I was about to go back when suddenly the security were coming towards my way.I didnt know what to do and the fastest way is to get in this room.”I explained in detailed.

His eyes then started to soften.He ruffled my hair and give me a smile.And i believed that the smile were enough to kill me. “Are you waiting that long?Im sorry,but something went wrong with our suits.My suits was the only one that seems to be bigger than me,while the other member suit were fitting them perfectly.”

I then nodded understandingly.

“But dont worry,i’ve done with my new suit,so just go and wait with the other fans okay?It seems no fair that you’re here while the others were waiting for us outside.”He said softly.

“Alright.”I replied then went out of the room smiling like a crazy girl.

 

Finally,EXO started to appeared on the stage which made all the fans squealing and shouting their bias name loudly.I looked at Sehun and unexpectedly he was looking towards me too.

And due to my surprised,he gives me a wink before started to sing their first song,HISTORY. 

 


Hey,sorry for not update yesterday,i catching a high fever that i couldnt even moved.And now,here you are!A double update.Do read and comment.

P/S:FORGIVE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES.I DIDNT CHECK THEM:)