When HyeYeon finds out from the doctor that within a few months, she will lose her sight and Sehun comforts her.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For valeralerieee

Hyeyeon silently cried while holding onto the paper that she got earlier from the doctor.The paper resulted that she will lost her sight within a few month because of some unrecognized diseases.Hyeyeon cant seems to think about anything at the moment.She keep thinking about how she will tell Sehun about this.

Despite being her boyfriend , Sehun had always being someone for Hyeyeon to rely on.They had been bestfriends since Hyeyeon’s parent died in an accident before their feelings developed into something more.

Hyeyeon keep fiddling with her phone deciding to call Sehun or not.In the end , she just text Sehun to come to her house for dinner.She decided to tell him about it after the dinner.

 

8 PM

Sehun greets Hyeyeon with his charming smile before get in her house.Hyeyeon gives Sehun a light hug before led him to the dining room.

“Why do you suddenly cooked this much of food?Something good happened?”Sehun asked while grinning.Hyeyeon give him a small smile. “Not really , lets eat first okay?”

 


After ate , Sehun and Hyeyeon cuddling together on the couch while watching variety shows.Suddenly Hyeyeon shifted herself to a side,to sit properly.Sehun seems to taken aback by her action.

“Hyeyeon-ah..” Sehun trailed.

“Sehunnie , actually i have something to tell you.”Hyeyeon looked down to her hands.Sehun moved closer to her and put one of his hands to her cheek , lifting her face that wet of tears which made Sehun gasped.

“H-hey , why are you crying?Did i do something wrong?Tell me.Dont cry..shh.”Sehun coaxed while rubbing her back.Hyeyeon then lift up her head and look at Sehun flawless face.

“Sehun-ah..T-the r-results are out.I-it says that I...Im going to lose my- ” Sehun , who already expected what she going to say shush her up by pulling her into his embrace.Hyeyeon continuously sobbing on his shirt.

“Dont worry , i will still love you no matter what happen.Even if you lost your eyesight.Let me be your eyes instead.Even if you’re the most ugly girl on this earth i will still choose you , Hyeyeon ah..dont cry anymore okay?”

Hyeyeon who was already melted in his embraced slowly nodded and looked up. “Promise?” She hold out her pinky.Sehun chuckled before intertwined their pinky together.Now...,how about we hang out and enjoy the breathtaking view outside?”Hyeyeon grin and nodded like a child.They spend the whole night walking hands in hands along the streets , sometimes raced to the certain places and cuddling in front of Han River.

I will always loved you whatever happened Hyeyeon-ah...

 


PLEASE DONT KILL MEE!!I KNOW I'VE NEGLECTED THIS FIC FOR SOOOOOO LONNGGGG!!SO NOW HERE'S THE UPDATE . I KNOW IT WAS SHORT.IM REALLY BUSY..HUHU..FORGIVE MEE.ANYWAY,,ENJOY :)