When Sungyeol and Haejung was going on a date at the amusement park.

Its INFINITE and EXO Oneshot Request Shop!

For:bambiz13 

 

Yay!Today is the last day of school!I was about to jump in happinest when suddenly my phone ring.It was Sungyeol oppa.

“Yeobseyo?”

“Haejung-ah!School is over right?Lets have some time together tonight since we didnt meet for a long time because of your upcoming exam and my showcase!”

Without wasting any time,i answered happily, “Geurae oppa!Where did you wanted to meet?”

“How about Lotte world?Its been a while since we’ve been there right?I’ll pick you up at 8.”

“Alright.”

 

8 o’clock.

Sungyeol oppa arrived in front of my house.I then ran towards him and hug him.I miss him so much even we didnt meet only for one week.

He replied to my hug and ruffled my hair.

“Yah,you spoiled my hair.”I whined.

“Nevermind,you look y in messy hair though.”I then punch him playfully.

“So...,can we go now?”Sungyeol oppa ask.

“Ne!”I answered and giggle happily.

AT THE LOTTE WORLD

It was so many people at the park that i hardly breath.

Sungyeol oppa take my hand and dragged me to the ice skating rink that we love to play.Actually,that HE love to play.

“Oppa,you know that i didnt know how to skate right?”

Sungyeol oppa then nodded.

“Thats why i brought you here.So that i can teach you.”Sungyeol oppa grinned.

I sighed. “Oppa,you’ve been teaching me for the whole last month,but i still cant get used to skate.Its like you’ve been wasting your time.”

Sungyeol then hold my chin,signalling to look at him. “Look Haejung-ah,there’s nothing about you that wasted my time,intead,its my precious time to be with you.”Sungyeol oppa said softly.

“Come on!I’ll teach you until you master this.”Sungyeol oppa once again said and took my hands to the counter to rent the skates.

AFTER TWO HOURS

I still cant skate.It was my nth time trying to scating,but when i nearly success,i fall.I could see that Sungyeol oppa was begginning to frustrated at me.

“Yah Lee Haejung!How long did you want to practice?I cant believe that you still cannot do this!I’ve been teaching you for 2 hours for god sake!”Sungyeol hissed.

“Yah,its not my fault!You’re the one insisted to teach me,I already told you i cant........do this.”I said,I was nearly cried.

I turned,back-facing him.And i still try to skate by my own.Suddenly,someone from behind came and unpurposely push me.I closed my eyes, was waiting for the pain from the ice to come,but i didn’t feel anything.Instead,i heard someone’s voice was shouting at somebody else.

I opened my eyes.It was Sungyeol oppa who prevent me from falling.And he also the person that shouting to the guy who push me just now.

“Haejung-ah,kwenchana?Did you hurt?Where?Let me see.”Sungyeol oppa asked.

I chuckle softly. “No,im fine.”

“Really?Haejung-ah,im so sorry about just now.It just that—”I cut him off with a peck on his lips.

“Its okay,i know,im a bad leaner.”I said whle getting up.

“Should we play another games?”Sungyeol  oppa asked.

I nodded.

We then go and play more another games.