02

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! This is HyunAeJjang speaking... Please re-read Chapter 1 cause I edit the chapter again as I forgot something... Hahaha... Mian mian :D *bows bows*

--              -- (is flashback ok? ^^)

 

It's been two months now since that awful incident and the young beautiful girl was still laying on her with an oxygen mask on her and still not moving but still the same. Suddenly the tanned guy appeared at the side of her bed and carressed her cheek.

 

''Lena, please wake up. Do you know that you are making all of us worry sick about you?''

 

He knows that she won't answered him. He clenched his fist in anger. ''Why do you have to be so stupid to do it and it is my fault that I should have stop you or I should have ask Tao hyung to stop the time.''

 

The tanned guy looked out of the window then at the beautiful young girl.

 

''Lena, I always wanted to tell you that I love you but I guess it is useless now, huh? You are Luhan hyung's fiancee and you love him very much.''

 

He smile weakly at her. As he was about to leaned to kiss her forehead, suddenly he heard the door creaked open as someone was about to entered the room. He quickly disappeared into thin air by teleport himself before the person entered the room.

 

~~~

 

It was Kris who entered the room. He then took a chair and took a seat beside the bed. He carressed his sister's hair and smile weakly at her as he remembered their parents were still alive and they were little. They were a happy family but something bad happened to them.

 

~~~

 

-- Flashback to the past --

 

Kris and his little sister, Lena were happily playing their toys with their parents in their playing room. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and the door opened and there was their butler, Mr Lee.

 

''Sorry to interupt, Mr Eric and Madam Jessica. We have guests and they are waiting for you in the living room.''

 

Jessica and Eric nod their heads and looked at their children. Kris and Lena looked at each other in confusion who might be the guests.

 

''Kids, let's greet our guests.''

 

Kris stood up and took his father's hand and walked towards his little sister and mother. Lena was happy and disappointed. She was happy cause she want to know who are the guests and disappointed as she wants to play with her toys.

 

She pout and Jessica saw that. ''Mama, Lena wansh to play.''

 

Jessica looked at her daughter and smiled. ''La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter