18

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: the grey is Luhan's nightmare/dream.

The latter don't know where he is but then he saw her, the love of his life but what shatter his heart into million pieces was that she didn't wear her engage ring and her eyes were cold as ice as she look at him. Soon he saw his best friend, Xiumin call out to her but stop as he look at him; but just ignore him and look at Lena.

 

"Lena, what are you doing there? Shouldn't you be inside the mansion? Nevermind. Let's go." Xiumin said as he grab her wrist and pull her back to the mansion.

 

He was confused as why his best friend was ignoring him so he follow both of them to the mansion. As he had arrive there, everyone was ignoring him as if he doesn't even exist in their lives. Soon the latter heard someone called his so-called-wife with pet name.

 

"Baby~"

 

He look to who's that voice belong to and what shock; and shatter his heart into million pieces was that he saw Kai, Lena's childhood best friend hugging her and she was smiling at him. The latter look at everyone there as they were awe at the scene infront of them.

 

He clenched his fist as he felt his entire body boiling in anger as he see Kai kiss on her cheek which make her blush. The others could only chuckle at the scene infront of them. The latter wanted to punch Kai but was stop as he heard Kris.

 

"She don't love you anymore."

 

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter