06

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt the warm embrace from her brother. It was safe to be in his embrace, it's like her body recognise the warmth of his embrace. On other hand, Kai was with Jiyeon and had appear in her room and release her hand from her. He doesn't like Jiyeon cause of the incident that she and Lena was fighting cause Jiyeon was angry that Lena took Luhan away from her.

Well to be honest, Lena and Luhan already know each other first before her. Kai was somehow felt jealous cause the person he love was Lena but she doesn't know that he love her. Jiyeon smirk at him. He look at her and just roll his eyes.

"I know you are jealous of your hyung who just took your precious princess away from you."

"I am not."

"Well you could join me. I take my Luhan and you take your Lena and that is fair."

"Do I have to repeat myself again? Geez... I am not going to seperate them and I know she can't remember anything."

"Well then it's your choice." she shrug.

He roll his eyes in annoyance and disappear.

"Oh we will see about that, Kai." she smirk as he disappear.

She snap her fingers and suddenly six handsome guys appear in her room. She smirk.

"Yes, your highness." a guy who is the leader in the group say.

"I got a mission for you guys."

The guy who is the maknae of the group smirk.

"What is it?"

"You know me well. I want you to KILL her if you didn't KILL her, well you can have her besides I don't care what you will do to her as long as she doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter