17

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you even love Kai?"

Those words had been stuck in her mind. She tell herself whether she love him as a best friend or more than that.. She is confused. She sigh, 'Why did I get myself into?' Lena went to the balcony and look at the beautiful scenery.

Kai saw her and back hug her.

"Why are you up? Shouldn't you be in bed by now?" he ask.

"I just don't feel like going to bed and beside I don't feel like I am a vampire, I still feel normal." she says.

"Hmm.." he hum as he kiss her back neck.

She smile as she remember her childhood memories. Before she met Luhan, she was in love with her best friend but stop as she thought that her best friend might like her as a sister not more than that.

She regret for not realising that he love her as a lover not as a sister. She regret for not realising that all this time he was hurt inside. Suddenly both of them heard Kyungsoo yell to eat lunch.

Kai release her. She turn to look at him.

"Shall we go?" he flash her his smile.

She nod her head and hold his hand as they left the balcony; and head downstair to the dinning room where everyone is eating their lunch.

 

~~~

 

They were eating silently and none of them did mention Luhan infront of her. Suddenly, they heard the door of the room, open and reveal Minwoo.

"Lena, why are you giving up?!"

Lena stood up from her seat, eyes widen.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter