12

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Mum told me to follow my heart but why am I here infront of the Tree of Life?' she thought to herself as she look at the tree confusedly. Suddenly Jeongmin reappear behind her. She felt someone's presence behind her. She then turn behind and was shock to see Jeongmin.

'H-how did he find me?' she thought to herself then it hit her as she remember that she has blood bonding with Jeongmin and now she is a vampire like him. He look at her then the Tree of Life and went to her. Both of them then disappear into thin air and reappear in her room.

"How did you leave your room and what were you doing there?" he ask as he look at her.

"I follow my heart and it brings me to the Tree of Life and I am sorry." she say as she look down.

He lift up her chin to face him.

"I am not scolding you. Next time, just inform me where you are going, okay?"

She nodded her head.

"Do you know that you are a vampire and already blood bond with me?"

She nodded her head again.

"Good. Well you will be blood bonding with the rest and I am not sure when they will do it. If you are thirsty, don't hesitate to ask me, I can give it to you."

She nodded her head.

"Sorry for not introduce myself. I am Jeongmin." he smile.

"Nice to meet you, Jeongmin." She smiles at him which make his heart beat fast if he is a human.

"And btw you haven't answer my question of what were you doing there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter