13

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three months now. She had already blood bond with the others and last person that she had blood bond with is Minwoo. From that on, she didn't drink any blood. Lena was at the corner of her room, hugging herself. Suddenly someone reappear in her room. He sighed.

"It's been three months now."

She shake her then cover her ears with both of her hands as she doesn't want to hear anything when he called out her name.

"Lena, don't force yourself to stop drinking it cause it will not work."

He went to her and pull her hand away from her ear. Blood then flow down from his right hand as he had cut himself which make Lena widen her eyes in shocked. She push his right hand away and avoid it.

"Lena, you must use your fangs to get blood for yourself."

She shakes her head as she doesn't want to drink it. Jeongmin sighed as he knows that Lena is being stubborn as she is trying to avoid drinking blood although the animal inside her is craving for blood. Lena reach for his hand and the blood on his hand.

As she had the blood on his hand, she then yawn as she felt tired. Jeongmin carried her to her bed and gently put her down on her bed. She snuggle in her sleep as it was sun rise. He leaned as kiss her forehead then disappear into thin air.

As Jeongmin had left the room. She open her eyes, she look around in her room as he had gone. She then went to the closet to change her clothes as she had worn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter