04

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Now back to the present... Sorry if the flashbacks are .... T____T *bows bows* And sorry this is ... Please comment

The young beautiful girl, suddenly opened her eyes and she sat up and took out the oxygen mask on .

 

She gasped and coughed and throw it on the floor. Meanwhile in the meeting room, Lay can sense her presence that she is awake.

 

He stood up and everyone looked at him strangely. ''Guys, Lena is awake.''

 

Their eyes widen and stood up from their sits and hurried to her room. She then looked around as there were machines in her room and beside her bed was a drip a tube attach onto the vein of her right hand.

 

As she tries to take the thing off of her hand suddenly she heard someone called out her name. ''Lena.''

 

She stops and looked at the right side and saw 12 boys standing near her door. She was surprised to see those 12 boys.

 

One of them suddenly approach her and hug her. Her eyes widen from the sudden hug from him. ''Lena, I missed you so badly and do you know you've been on the bed for the past 2 months and a half.''

 

She pushed him off of her. He and the others were surprised.

 

The brunette looked at her and her expression was blank and confused. Kris and the tanned guy went to him.

 

The young girl looked at those three and suddenly speak. ''Who are you?''

 

The others were shock to hear it except for Kris and Lay but they just acted as they were shock.

 

''I am your brother, Kris.''

 

''I am your fiance, Luhan.''

 

''I am your best friend, Kai.''

 

''Brother, Fiance and Best friend?'' she say as she tilted her head in confusion.

 

Luhan, Kris and Kai felt hurt that she can't remember them. She then looked at her right hand took the tube off of her right hand and throw it on the floor.

 

She tried to stand up but her legs were not strong as she just woke up from her long nap and almost going to fall luckily Luhan caught her.

 

She looked into his eyes as it was sad and she suddenly push him away and stand up. Lay went to her.

 

She looked at Lay who was walking to her and she move backwards but got hit at the wall as it was a dead end.

 

He say as he came closer to her. ''Lena.''

 

She looked at him with her blank and scared expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter