03

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is still flashback of the past. Btw Lena is about 4 years old and Kris let just say 8 years old *shrug*. PS: Lena still wear her clothes when she ran out of her room.

 

Lena ran out of her room from her mother as she didn't want to wear the dress that her mother choose for her.

 

Jessica sighed. ''Lena, get back here!!''

 

Lena giggles quietly as she was hiding behind the couch. 'Mama, won't find me. Hehehe.' she thought to herself.

 

''Dear, why are you yelling?'' Eric looked at Jessica.

 

She sighed and pout. ''Lena, doesn't want to wear this dress.''

 

Eric chuckles and give a peck on her cheek. ''Don't worry we can find her.''

 

Jessica nod her head.

 

''Kris, are you done?'' Eric looked at the door.

 

''Yup I am.'' Little Kris smiled at Jessica and Eric.

 

''Let's find your little sister before aunt Yoona and Uncle Andy come here and we will good to go.'' Kris nod his head.

 

As they head downstair, suddenly the door bell rang. Three of them looked at the door in horror as Lena is not yet done dressing. They quickly find Lena but Yoona, Andy and Kai teleport themselves in.

 

''Unnie.'' Yoona called out as she saw Jessica.

 

Jessica looked at them and smile weakly at them. ''Unnie, are you alright? You look kinda pale?'' Yoona raised an eyebrow.

 

''W-what? No I am not.'' She lied.

 

''Unnie, where's Lena?'' she looked around.

 

''Ah, about that haha... She is hiding somewhere as she doesn't want to wear this dress that I chose for her.''

 

''So you are scared that I will scold you for being late?''

 

Jessica nod her head. Suddenly Yoona laugh. ''Unnie, I won't scold you cause I know that Lena will be so stubborn like you.'' Jessica pout.

 

''Mianhae Unnie.''

 

''Fine.''

 

''So where is she?'' Yoona looked around.

 

''I don't know?'' she shrug.

 

''Dear, will you help to call Siwon and tell him that we will be kinda late for the birthday party.'' Yoona looked at her husband, Andy.

 

''Okay, sweetheart.'' he say as he took out his phone out and called Siwon.

 

''Mama, do you want me to find Lena?''

 

Yoona nod her head and Kai disappear himself by teleport himself to find Lena.

 

Lena was still hiding behind the couch and giggles and suddenly Kai appeared and hug her. ''Caught you!'' Her eyes widen in shock and then they disappear and reappear infront of Jessica and Yoona.

 

''Mama, look I found her.'' Kai say cheerfully.

 

Yoona pat her son head and smile at him. ''Good job my son.''

 

Lena was still in the shock state at what had happened. Yoona give signal to Jessica and she nod her head and put the dress on Lena but to her surprise this time Lena did not move.

''Wow, that was easy.''

 

''Yeah I totally agree with you, unnie.''

 

Jessica looked at Yoona with a worried look on her face. ''Yoona, what's wrong with Lena?''

 

''Don't worry, unnie. I guess she is shock that Kai teleport her with him cause their body will be rip apart and rebuilt again in another place in a matter of time. She will be alright later on.'' Yoona smiled.

 

Kris and Eric went to Jessica and saw that Lena already dress up in her dress. ''Where did you find her?'' they asked.

 

''Kai find her.''

 

''Well we should get going now.'' Andy appear out of nowhere.

 

''Right. Let's go everyone.'' Eric say as he carried Lena into his arms and lead everyone out of the mansion and head inside the limo.

 

~~~

 

As they arrived at Siwon and Tiffany's mansion and head inside. Eric was still carrying Lena in his arms. Everyone looked at them and smile.

 

''Unnie!'' Tiffany looked at Jessica and hug her.

 

''Hello Tiffany.'' she smiled.

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica. ''How are you?''

 

Jessica smiled. ''I am fine thank you.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter