16

''Who are you?''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena woke up from her sleep, she look around in her room to see that it was clean. 'That's strange.' She thought to herself as she tilt her head. As she get down from her bed she saw her ring that Luhan gave it to her. She picked it up and to see that the diamond was not glowing to its normal color which was pink but it had turn into grey as it was like dead. She sighed and put it in the jewelry box.

She wore her pink dress and head downstairs to kitchen to see Kyungsoo cooking for lunch then called out to him which make him stop what he is doing and turn behind to see Lena and smile at her.

"Oppa, I'm hungry." She pout.

"You want my blood?" He ask as his eyes widen shock like donuts.

She shook her head, "No. I am hungry and I miss eating your cooking." She pout as she took a sit on the stool.

He chuckles,"All right my little vampy. I will make for you, your delicious food, okay?" he pat her head and smile at her.

"Okay." she smile at him.

She waited patiently for Kyungsoo to finish cooking her favourite food. As soon as he had put her favourite food on the plate, she her lips. Kyungsoo smiled at her as he bring the plate towards her.

"Do you want to eat it here in the kitchen or the dinning room?" he asked.

"Here." she say.

"Okay then," he shrug and put the plate on the counter.

She then took a bite of it and squeal as she missed the taste of her favourite food. Kyungsoo smiled, "Do you like it?"

"No."

"WHAT?!" he widen his eyes in shock as eyes were like donuts.

She chuckles, "I LOVE IT!"

Which make Kyungsoo to smile again. Suddenly he was interrupted by feet taping on the floor. He look to see the others, he chuckle as he saw their eyes widen in shock to see Lena eating her favourite food as she was busy with her food. Kyungsoo went to them.

"H-how on earth did she eat her favourite food although she is a vampire?" they ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter