scar 13

the scar in my heart is you

 

  =======

Jae pov

=========

I got to, work I work at { big bang faction company}, it a good job i get to work in faction and clothes and it my ticket to be a faction designer and I love it , I work as assistant for onew he's one of the biggest faction  disdainer ever and I'm honor to be working under him  .

 

But my real boss name is top , he IS a big flirt he always mange to get on my nerve ha say that he love me , and for some reason his hand always find there way on my `sigh`.

 

Don't get me wrong he is drop died y but not my tip. {A-but he's main}

I guess no one is my tip not since yunho any way. Here I go again about that just forget about him Jae `I wish` that all I keep thinking about but I doesn't seem to be working.

 

Suddenly I heard 'YA JAE JAE JOONG "

 

"ya what the hell , why are you screaming you "I yelled

 

"you know that no way to talk to your boss love "

 

I rolled my eyes and said "boss my more like annoying brat"

 

He pouted a little "I know this is just your way of saying I love you to me "`smiling`

 

"get off my desk you and go do your dam job " and I pushed him down the floor making him land on his .

 

"ouch that hurt I would fair you if you weren't dam hot " ` wiggling his eye brow `

 

"ya ya whatever just go away "

 

"fain" and he got up and before I know it he plant a kiss on my cheek .

 

"ya " I yelled but it too late he was all ready gone .

 

"jae are you all right ? "onew faction disdainer and top best friend who I know that secretly in love with him  .

 

"ya am fain if only top would stop being a ert " he giggled at me a little

 

"it not funny `pouting a little` "

 

"it Cana is " but his face Cana changed "you know maybe you should take him seriously "

 

"your kidding right "but I could tell he was serious

 

"no am not jae you should think about it "and he lift .

`aishhhhh how can they be so stupid`

 

================

Out said of the office

================

"you shouldn't have done that jinki " making the boy jump a little .

 

"ya top you scared me "

 

"sorry but you should tell jae stuff like that " frowning a little .

 

"why not top I know how much you like him so I thought a little push won't hurt "

 

"I know you meant well but ,don’t junki, now promise me that you wouldn’t "

 

"`sigh` fain I promise but I was just trying to help so don’t be mad ok "

 

"am not mad ,it just that I,, nothing  just  stop with this nonsense and go to work "

 

"fain " and top left for his office .

 

" but I love you  . " `sigh`

 

------------------

At top end

------------------

Top walked in said his office and lay down on the sofa let out a hug sigh t from his mouth

"aishhhhh Jinki ya who can you be so stupid cant you tell that I love you `sigh`

 

=========

Jae a gain

==========

 

it 2:50 am so late I better get going if I want to be there in time .

 

"Excuse me boss"

 

"yes jae baby "I roll my eyes at him

 

"you know I should sue you for all this ual harassment " but he just roll his tiny eyes at me

 

"you wouldn’t "

 

"and way is that "

 

"cause you love me "

 

"ya right in your dream you "

 

"so what you want jae"

 

"will I was heading out I need to pick up my son from school"

 

"oh all right go .. oh wait a moment jae I need to tell you something set down this will only take a moment "

 

"ok what is it boss "

 

" will you now that is not just my company right half of this company belong to my other business partner  he is goanna start working here starting next week he is a great business partner you will like him so I need you to show him a round ok be nice to him"

 

"aren't I always will all right as long as he's not a like you were good"

 

"ya am not that bad "

 

"ya right "

 

"if you would only say that you love me we wouldn't be having this talk now would we "

 

" bye top "

 

"ya ya "

 

I could hear him yell for me but I just ignored him and walked out ,

 

 

=========================

At moon bin\ yunjae school

=========================

 Finally I got to moon bin school thank god I wasn’t late, I know how much he heat it when am late.

"oh moon bin-ah how was your day?" hugging him tight .

"it was awesome umma , I want to show you yunjae hyung ,can I ?*puppy eyes*

"sure honey you can " and he ran in said the school couple of moment later he came back hand in hand with another boy little taller than him but he have really sharp eyes and dark brown hair . he looked so cute .

"umma this is yunjae , yunjae this is umma" I kneeled down to the boy and give him a smile

"hay there yunjae it really nice to meet you"

"Me two Mr. Kim" bowing a little . I thought this boy is really will mannered.

Suddenly moon bin cut in "umma yunjae want to come ply with me so umma I told him he can call you that can he pleaaaaaaaaase  "

"can I please " I can see the little boy eyes sparkle I didn’t want to disappoint him so.

"sure you can " *smile*

"ok ,thank you umma " hugging me a little , I thought this boy is really something .

Suddenly I heard someone calling" yunjae-na '' my heart stop .

The boy started to run and I fallowed him with my eyes than my eyes coat some thin more like someone I have lone long for .

"yunjae ya how was your day baby" smiling

"ok " `smile`

"that wonderful "

"appa come I want you to meet moon bin-na come" and he drag yunho to were moon bin and I were .

"so this is moon bin-na `smile` hello there " crossing his hair softly . I couldn't help but to tear , I thought my heart will just burs out of my chest.

"your really beautiful " smiling more at our my son

"`giggling` no am not umma say that am handsome like appa , but umma is really pretty " pointing at me .

Than he looked up and his eyes wide.

"jae joong-na " he called .

"yu,, yunho" let just say that I just got a heart attack .

 "appa appa that moon bin umma isn’t he pretty" yunjae said to his father

"ya he is  , it been a awhile jae joong " smiling at me 

"ye it been a while " `teary`

"so "

"so"  he put his hand up trying to sheik main I was scared I was so scared to take his hand I was terrified that I wont be able to let him go .

The second his hand touched main I felt electricity run through my body , than he pull me in to a hug and my stupid kneed started to fell me I was so weak in his armed like always am always weak in his arms and I hated it

.But why was my heart like this , my breathe is going low and my skin on fir my hand are sweaty and my heart is skipping beat ` I was even getting teary , but it was worm I felt so worm like am in a blanket a really hot y breath taking blanket

Jung yunho I heat you for doing this to me . 

I pull me self away from him "umm will hhh `nervies laugh` good to see you two"

"umma are you ok ?" moon bin asked .

"ya baby why ?"

" your face is all red maybe you sick you should let siwon hyung see you" pouting a little .

"am fain" but I can tell that yunho was smirking `it all your fault you  , you aishhhhh `

" will how are things jae I can see you have a son already" he was Cana sad when he said it but I don’t believe it .

"am fain everything is just perfect …"

"really `smile` it good to hear , he's so beautiful he look like you with that raven hair "

"not really he look more like his appa " `you`

"oh I see , " crossing moon bin hair softly "he look so perfect " small smile `

"I know " I was trying so hard to hold on my tears , but it was so hard and for some reason I felt like am the most worst person in the whole world .

Suddenly moon bin said " siwon hyung .

"siwon hyung " and he started to run , as soon as I saw him I ran to him two and I hugged him tight .

" Wonnie, your back"

"miss me much " I nodded , than we broke apart and he picked up moon bin in to his arm and kissed him , moon bin started to giggle .

" I missed you so much what did you get me "

"umm ill tell you at home araso "

"okyyyyyy " siwon just smile at his cuteness'

"so why are  you here aren't you suppose to be some were in china ?"

"ya ill tell you at home , jae joongie I want your famous kimchi soup please "giving me the poppy eye look .

"I ll think about it " I said teasing him a little .

"jae jae , jae joongie please am starving " `pouting` tickles me a little , I started to laugh , and my own son my flesh and blood was helping him out .

"all right `laugh` stop it ok `laugh` ok " and he kissed me on the cheek

"aish stupid your embarrassing  me "

"whatever as long as I get my food " and he grape moon bin hand and start walking to the car ,

For a moment there I totally forgot about yunho and I turned around and surprise he was still there with this expression on his face that I couldn’t explain.

" I see you happy "

"yes I am , well I got to go yunnie `bating my lip` I mean yunho ,,it good to seeing you "

"ya you too "

"jae \ umma come on were starving "

"I'll be right there "I yelled

"bye yunho bye yunjae "

And for no reason yunjae ran to me and hugged me , I laugh at his cuteness'

"I love your name yunjae `teary `it one of my favorite "

"really ''

"really" and I kiss him and I walked a way

-------in yunho's car ----------

"appa "

"ne''

" I think am in love " `smile`

"what , when , how ,why " `pouting`

"I think am in love with moon bin umma " yunho eyes were about to pop out of his head

"isn’t he a little too old for you "`nerves laugh`

"love has no bandores " he said dreamily

"were did you learn that from "

"Hankyung hyung " he simple said

"am goanna kill him "==

"bout appa "

"ne "

"am welling to give him to you since your old and don’t have any one in your life which it cana sad "

"ya "

" I love him and I don’t mind if you made him my umma ok "

Yunho had a huge grin on his face " don’t worry baby ill make him main"

 

-------------------- sorry if it not that awsom but i hop you like it any way ok ,,comment are wanted--------

 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& always keep the faith&&&&&&&&