Smile.

It was fated to be...

Sorry everyone for the slowness :(

But, go and read ^^

NOTE: I changed the new character (originally Park Ji Hae) to Kim Ji Hae, cos I figured that Leeteuk's full name and hers were too similar (:


Ji Hae was finding it hard to breathe, with her breaths short and staggered. It felt as though a tight band had been slipped on in her chest area, constricting her breathing. She resorted to breathing in and out slowly and steadily, filling her lungs to their maximum capacity.

Calm down, Ji Hae...Calm down.

But who could calm down when an idol had spoken directly to a commoner like her? And it was not just any idol, it was Leeteuk.

The Leeteuk that she’d admired for so many years. The Leeteuk who she’d secretly held an enormous celebrity crush on, ever since she was a young teenager. The Leeteuk whose smile had the power of making her heart beat at impossible speeds and make her feel like she was in heaven, floating on the soft fluffy white clouds.

Entranced in the softness of her bed, she closed her eyes, and with an almost delirious grin, replayed the day’s exciting events.


“I will be right back...” said Kyuhyun, trying to walk as normal as possible towards the door, while his hyungs sat down guzzling iced water, in attempt to sooth their sore throats.

As soon as his hyungs were out of sight, he literally sprinted his way to the reception, asking for a few bodyguards. As to not raise any suspicions, he needed to return to his hyungs as soon as he could. Since the previous incident was still fresh and not yet forgotten, Kyuhyun would be so dead if his hyungs discovered what he had been up to. A fuming Leeteuk was the least thing on his mind, and would only cause more tension between the members during their times of stress.

With 3 bodyguards forming a sturdy barrier between him and the fangirls, Kyuhyun flung the heavy glass doors open, and strode to a car that was already waiting for him. He opened the door with a swift arm movement, and enclosed himself in the comfortable and safe depths of the car.

The driver turned around, with a cheerful expression.

“Where to, Kyuhyun-shi?”

“Same place as before, please.” replied Kyuhyun.

“You mean to Samseong-dong?”

“Yup.”

With a nod, the driver changed gears, and steered the car away from the sidewalk and onto the busy road.


Leeteuk stood infront of the room, grasping a drink bottle.

“Ok guys, we’re done for the day.”  he said happily, taking a sip from his bottle. “With all this work, the concert will be a great success! In only 2 days, we will be performing, and I already know it’ll be awesome!”

Everyone happily murmured in agreement, proud of the work that they had accomplished.

“Wait a second...” said Sungmin, quickly scanning the room. “Where’s Kyu?” he asked.

A chorus of ‘erms’ could be heard throughout the room, until Shindong remembered.

“He went somewhere...not sure where though...”

“Aish...why does he keep on disappearing?” asked Leeteuk, exasperated.

Sungmin shrugged.

“Maybe he has a girlfriend...” joked Heechul.

Although this phrase had been uttered before, it earned a few amused looks and a wolf whistle from Donghae.

“Sure...”  

No matter how much sarcasm was laced into that word, a sense of concern was apparent in Leeteuk’s voice. The other members recognised this, and assured him that Kyuhyun would be absolutely fine, and that he had most probably gone out for some fresh air, which was definitely normal.

Convinced, Leeteuk announced that they would be returning to the dorm, in order to rest for the big day ahead.


Kyuhyun stood in the lift, sporting his usual white mask. He had advised the driver to wait in the garage, until he returned. Kyuhyun looked into the mirrors of the lift, brushing his messy hair with his fingers. When he was satisfied, he smiled to himself, and walked casually out of the lift once the doors had opened.

He quickly found his way to door number 12, and rang the door bell. Kyuhyun could hear the faint chime, and footsteps could be heard. The door opened slowly, to reveal Eun Mi.

“Oh hi...back for your phone?” she asked, and without needing a reply, widened the door, and gestured for him to go in.

Kyuhyun quickly nodded, and mumbled ‘thanks’, before retreating into Eun Mi’s home.

When he entered the living room, he could see that Eun Mi’s mother was sitting on the coach, legs crossed, and reading a newspaper. As he walked it, she glanced up, faintly surprised.

“Ji Wook?” she said, looking up, and folding her newspaper up. “You’re back?”

“Erm, yes, I’m here to collect my phone.” he said politely, to which Tae Yoon responded with a somewhat baffled expression. “Eun Mi and I accidently swapped phones...they’re the same model...” Kyuhyun explained.

“Ah, I see.” replied Eun Mi’s mother, her confusion faded and replaced by her usual friendliness. “Eun Mi, would you like to return his phone?”

Eun Mi who had been standing unnoticed in the room, answered, holding the phone in her hand.

“Ne...I have it right here.” she replied, walking up to Kyuhyun, and dropping the phone into his cupped hands. “Where’s mine?” she asked, with a wry smile.

Kyuhyun fumbled around in the pockets of his hoodie, before finally emerging with her phone. In triumph, he flashed a smile, before handing the mobile to her. Though, of course, due to the covering on his face, Eun Mi wasn’t able to see his teeth sparkle, and lips curve upwards. She was however, able to see his eyes beam; and for a split second, it was as if his eyes were smiling themselves. Eun Mi stared, surprised at what such a small thing could do to someone’s personality. It almost seemed as if he was the friendly and cheerful type, unlike the rude and arrogant personality she had met previously.

Maybe he is friendly after all. Maybe he was just in a bad mood that day I met him. Maybe I should give him another chance.

Still dazed, she stood replaying the mental image of his smile. An awkward cough administrated by Kyuhyun himself allowed Eun Mi to return back to Earth. Face reddened with embarrassment, she quickly said something to cover up the silence.

“Er, well, thank you for returning my phone. I’m glad you did!”

He smiled once again. Eun Mi’s heart beat faster.         

Woah. I’m pathetic. Why does my heart go crazy when he smiles? Huh? And I can’t even see his actual smile...stupid mask. THIS IS CRAZY. I don’t even like him...right?

“You’re welcome! I’m just glad I have my phone back.”

Tae Yoon pretended to be absorbed in the newspaper, but she couldn’t refrain from eavesdropping in her daughter’s conversation.

They sound so cute...reminds me of when I was a teenager, when I was young and naive...and a great believer in true love.

Just as Kyuhyun was about to walk through the door, Tae Yoon suddenly spoke while thumbing through her newspaper.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?”


How was that chapter? :/

SORRY FOR ITS SHORTNESS!

And gayness :L

And also, I realise that with the concert, it's actually tomorrow, but in here, I wrote '2 days'

It's because when I started this chapter, it WAS 2 days away :3

So keep that in mind ^^

Mianhe ><

I'm on a writer's block, which means I have no idea what gonna happen next :L

Any ideas?

ANYONE?!

Anyway, please subscribe and comment :D

32 subscribers...I'm like literally blown away.

KASAHAMNIDA FOR YOUR SUPPORT~

Peace&Love;

Megg <3