Sorry bro.

It was fated to be...

Welcome back :D

I said that I'd update soon, and this time, I was actually right ^^

Go on, and start reading~


Eun Mi gulped, with her back prickling with sweat. Blood rushed to her cheeks, burning them. She closed her eyes, trying to deny what was happening in front of her.

Please let this be a dream, please let this be a dream. This can’t be real. No, it can’t.

Ji Wook did NOT just take off his shirt; I’m hallucinating, because…I’ve turned into a ert.

In real life, his shirt is still on, and he’s asleep…so when I open my eyes, I shall ignore him, and go sleep on the couch.

Eun Mi gradually opened her eyes, and to her horror, a shirtless Ji Wook was still laying on the bed, now observing her, with an inquiring glint in his eyes. 

“What’s wrong Eun Mi ah?” asked Ji Wook, still half-drunk.

“Nothing.” Eun Mi said quickly, attempting to disguise her glowing cheeks.

“That’s good.” said Ji Wook cheerfully. “Come, bed!”

“Erm…” said Eun Mi, becoming interested in her fingernails, picking at the dirt. “You see…”

Burdened with the responsibility to come up with a good excuse, Eun Mi was relieved when sounds of snores were audible. She breathed with relief; glad to avoid sleeping with a guest. Just as she was about to leave the room, she realised that Ji Wook wasn’t covered in blankets; his whole self was entirely bare, apart from his underwear, which Eun Mi noticed, much to her own embarrassment, was from Calvin Klein. 

He’s going to catch a cold if he sleeps like that!

Eun Mi didn’t know what to do.

Do I leave him and let him catch a cold, or…

Do I cover him with my blanket?

After a moment of hesitance, Eun Mi decided that it would be mean to allow him to catch a cold. She walked over to the bed, trying to evade Ji Wook’s torso with her eyes, and quickly spread her blankets over him. As she did so, Eun Mi noticed that there was an obscure black dot on her wall. Without her contact lenses in, she was unable to see clearly what it was. Curious, she climbed onto the bed, careful not to step on Ji Wook, to investigate.

It turned out to be a blob of dried up paint, to Eun Mi’s confusion.

What’s paint doing up there?

Eun Mi descended, firstly by going down on her knees. As she was going to step off the bed, she accidently slipped, and fell backwards. To Eun Mi’s relief, she was able to clamp onto Ji Wook’s arms. She quietly thanked Ji Wook for saving her, and began to slowly get off the bed.

However, before she got off the bed, something else caught her eye; Ji Wook. He seemed so peaceful, so innocent. It was like when he smiled; when every despicable thing about him disappeared completely, and he looked, well, he looked…pleasant.

Eun Mi reached out to touch him; he was so warm…and it just hit her like a train, that she was extremely exhausted. Drowsily, she poked a finger under the facemask, to be met with soft squishy cheecks. Eun Mi giggled, and suddenly, her eyelids drooped, and she felt that her body was going to collapse; there was nothing that she wanted more right now, than sleep.


Ji Wook opened his eyes slowly, wondering why there was an excruciating pain in his head. Shifting to a sitting position, while holding his hand to his head and wishing for the headache to fade, he nearly screamed aloud when he saw the girl in the bed.

What…what…is a girl doing in the same bed as me?

He racked his brains, wondering what on earth had happened last night. Various scenarios played in his head, each one more ridiculous than the previous.

  1. She accidently fell asleep.
  2. She got drunk…then, she me.
  3. I got drunk…then, I her?
  4. She’s actually an alien from outer space, and she…

This is crazy!

None of those things could happen.

Think, Kyuhyun, think!

He rubbed his temples, attempting to remember last night’s events. All he remembered was that Tae Yoon had invited him over for dinner, then Leeteuk got annoyed, and then…but what happened after that?

I must have drunk a lot of alcohol; my head is hurting tonnes.

But what happened during the dinner?

Ji Wook’s eyebrows creased in concentration, thinking hard, and not even noticing that he was in fact, not wearing a shirt.  

Abruptly, everything came flooding back.

I drank too much wine…then I got taken to Eun Mi’s room…

He groaned once he remembered their conversation.

What the hell was I thinking?

GOTO BED WITH HER?

Now she most probably thinks I have abnormal mental issues. And extremely large mental issues, at that.

Note to self: do not get drunk when a girl is in hearing radius.

It then occurred to Ji Wook that his chest area was becoming strangely cold, when he looked down, only to find himself shirtless.

“What the…” uttered Ji Wook to himself, surprised.

“Why am I half ?” he questioned, half amused, half disbelieving.

To answer his own question, he decided to think back, once again.

Ok…so, I was in the bed…Eun Mi went to shower…

Then…

In frustration, Ji Wook hit his head lightly with his fist, trying to remember.

Then…

I took off my shirt, because that’s ‘how I normally go to bed’.

Yeah right.

The normal me goes to bed with clothes on.

When did I become such an idiot?

Ji Wook sighed.

Then he looked at the clock. With shock, he realised he was supposed to be at the dress rehearsal. Cursing, Ji Wook jumped out of the bed, quickly slipped on his shirt, put on his jacket, and ran to the front door. He swiftly scrawled a ‘thank you’ note, before ing his feet into his shoes, and opened the door.

In the car park, his trusty driver was already waiting.

“What took you so long?” he asked, clearly turning impatient. “Leeteuk-shi and your manager are going to kill you.”

“I know, I know.” replied Kyuhyun, out of breath. “Go!”

The car sped along the road, overtaking every other car on the road. Cars honked, their drivers thinking furiously how presumptuous that speeding car was.

“Sorry everyone, but I need to get to my rehearsal.” whispered Kyuhyun, looking out the window.

As soon as they reached their destination, Kyuhyun dashed to the gates of the stadium, ignoring that squeals of fangirls, and the clicking of cameras. He passed the reception, and hurried to the dressing rooms, where his hyungs were already waiting, and fully dressed.

“Ya!” shouted Leeteuk. “Where have you been? And you’re late!”

“Hyung…calm down.” said Sungmin gently, touching his arm.   “Kyu needs to get dressed. If you keep on shouting at him, he’ll have no time.”

Leeteuk took a moment to calm himself down.

“Yes, yes. That’s right...” replied Leeteuk calmly. “Go get dressed first.”

“Ne, hyung.” said Kyuhyun thankfully.

He rushed to the rack, grabbed the remaining outfit on the rack, and walked briskly to the change room. He put on the clothes as fast as he could, and returned to the room, where a hair and make-up lady was waiting.

“Ok, please sit down.” instructed the woman.

Kyuhyun obeyed, closing his eyes.

Several different creams, liquids, and powders were spread over his face, before the lady was satisfied, and was ready to move onto perfecting his hair. Armed with a straightening iron, and a curling iron, as well as numerous bottles of heat protectant, styling mousse, and hair spray, the lady began to work up a masterpiece. Finally, he was finished.

“Looking good!” said Ryeowook.

“Not so bad yourself.” replied Kyuhyun, laughing.

“Ya!” said Heechul, hurt. “What about me? Aren’t I the most attractive one here?”

“Of course, of course.” laughed Eunhyuk comforting. “I mean, who isn’t more handsome than our Heenim?”

Heechul smiled with pride.

“Now…Kyu, where did you go last night?” asked Leeteuk, his voice sounding dangerous.

Before Kyuhyun had a chance to reply, the manager announced that it was time.

“Sorry bro.” said Kyuhyun meekly, and in English, before patting his back, and exiting out of the door, with the others following close behind.

Leeteuk sighed, shook his head sadly, and trudged on after his brothers. 


What did you think? :L

Remember, your opinions, suggestions and criticism are widely appreciated (:

So don't be scared to type it down in the comments section~

Next chapter will be up (hopefully) by this week :D

And I apologise dearly for my short chapters  >_>

I've become lazy, and I'm not bothered to write my normal 2000 words (back in my early chapters) -_-"

I'm very very sorrry, and I hope you guys don't mind too much ><

Hope you guys are all well, and a special shout out to sthyme :D

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PIANO EXAM! ^_^

I'm sure you'll do absolutely awesome, and you'll blow your examiner away xD

Peace&Love;

Megggg (:

P.S. I have realised that all my chapter titles are pret-ty lame, so I BEG of you guys to suggest some (:

PLEASEEEE ~