Today's the day~

It was fated to be...

Sup readers! C:

I haven't updated for a month ><

How shameful.

Please don't hate me D:

And and remember Ji Hae?

The poor waitress who has a massive crush on Leeteuk?

Yeahh!

She's back :D


The dress rehearsal went quite well, even in Leeteuk’s perspective, where every little mistake stood out just like bright pink hair. And it was just as well, because it was the practically the last practise before tomorrow’s big day; the start of Super Show 3. Last minute preparations were being made, to ensure that tomorrow’s concert would run as smoothly as possible.  

“If we perform like we did in today’s rehearsal, we’ll do awesome!” said Leeteuk happily.

Super Junior cheered; their months of tedious practising had finally paid off, and their fans in Korea would be the first to see their hard work.

“Well, off to bed everyone.” said Leeteuk, with a yawn. “We all need enough rest for tomorrow. Goodnight all.”

“Sweet dreams.” said Kyuhyun.

“Sleep tight.” said Ryeowook.

“And don’t let the bed bugs bite!” said Eunhyuk, laughing.


Ji Hae could barely close her eyes, let alone sleep. Just tomorrow, would her favourite boy group be performing live right in Seoul, and she was lucky enough to be attending. She had been anonymously sent a ticket to Super Show 3, and she thanked god for her good luck. Although she had no idea who in the world would buy her a Super Junior ticket, she gladly accepted it. There was no way she could afford those tickets by herself; she could barely support her family, let alone be buying expensive concert tickets. To add to her good luck, her manager had told her to take the day off, and to enjoy the concert. Right now, life was as perfect as it could be.

Ji Hae smiled, before floating off to sleep.

Thank you, anonymous sender. Thank you for making my life just a little bit more enjoyable.


Eun Mi lay in bed, thinking about the day’s incidents. When she woke up that morning, Ji Wook had disappeared, leaving nothing but a mere note. To be honest, without Ji Wook, she felt as if her life was back its dull bland self.  She sighed, unable to believe herself.

Am I saying I actually enjoy Ji Wook’s company?

He’s just some arrogant tool…and I like being with him?

Am I crazy?

Aish. I need to get a life; maybe spend some time outside instead of being stuck inside this apartment all day.

Without warning, she burst into giggles, as images of a drunk Ji Wook appeared in her mind.

“You have to pinky promise!”

Realising that her mother was asleep, she quickly clapped her hands over , trying to stifle her laughter.

Eun Mi, calm down…you’re going to wake up mum.

Who knew you were this childish. What a sad, sad person.                      

Eun Mi finally calmed down, and pulled the blankets up to her chin. Then, she closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to take over.


“Wake up!” sung an extremely happy Leeteuk. “It’s already 9.”

Still half asleep, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were reluctant to get up.

“No…” mumbled Kyuhyun, pulling his doona over his head. “Just a few more minutes…”

“Sorry, Kyu.” said Leeteuk firmly. “You need to get up! We have a run-through in just a few hours.”

“But…” muttered Sungmin, yawning.

“No buts, Minnie.” said Leeteuk. “Get up, or I’ll chuck your pink stuffed bunny in the bin.”

Hearing those words, Sungmin sprung out of bed at once.

“No, not my bunny!” wailed Sungmin.

“Don’t worry, he’s safe now.” laughed Leeteuk, turning to Kyuhyun. “Now…if Kyu doesn’t get up, there’ll be no more Starcraft.”

“Did someone say Starcraft?” asked Kyuhyun, sleepily.

“Well, I guess it’s time for Mr. Starcraft to make his way into the bin.” said Leeteuk in a serious tone.

“Ok, ok.” said Kyuhyun, giving up. “Fine. I’m up. Just don’t hurt my Starcraft…”

“Get dressed.” said Leeteuk. “We have last-minute run-throughs at 1.”

Leeteuk smiled, accomplished, before walking out of the room to wake the others up.

“At 1?!” said Kyuhyun, his mouth wide-open.

“But that’s so late!” groaned Sungmin. “We could have slept some more…”

“We better get dressed now, or Teukkie’s going to kill us with his evil wrath.” said Kyuhyun, laughing, walking to his wardrobe.


Ji Hae’s eyes flew open.

It’s today.

Remembering that she would be at Super Junior’s concert in a few hours, she silently screamed in excitement. Her heartbeat grew faster and her stomach twisted, as images of Leeteuk made its way into her mind. Just thinking about Leeteuk was able to send Ji Hae into a craze. After all, what was there not to like about Leeteuk?

Maybe I’m in love…

Ji Hae shook her head; there was no way Leeteuk would fall in love with her. A celebrity like him wouldn’t even notice an average girl, let alone like her. Her last incident with Super Junior was out of pure luck, and it was only because she was hurt that Leeteuk had talked to her. Ji Hae would just have to deal with her one-sided love, and hopefully move onto someone who was closer to reality.

Oh well…even if he will never like me in a million years, I’m still allowed to look at his perfection, aren’t I?

She smiled, knowing that she would be seeing him up close in just a few short hours, even if she was not alone.


Eun Mi opened her eyes, ready for the coming day. Feeling refreshed, she hopped out of bed to brush her teeth. Her mother had already left for work, and her father was still on his business trip. After she brushed her teeth, she walked to the kitchen to find something to eat for breakfast. The daily paper was already on the table, and Eun Mi sat down at the table, and started to read the day’s news.

“Super Junior to kick off Super Show 3 today here in Seoul…” read Eun Mi.

Ah, so this was the concert that Vivian was talking about a few days back…that reminds me, I need to tell mum about the SM Town concert. It sounds like fun…

After reading the newspaper from cover to cover, Eun Mi’s stomach rumbled, signalling her hunger. She got up, quickly fried an omelette and toasted some bread.


It was already August, and it was nearly time for Eun Mi to go home in time for another semester of university. She had only spent a couple of months in Korea, and she already felt as if she had always been living there. When she would leave, she would surely miss her hometown, and maybe even a certain someone who had left such a big impression on her.


Sorry for the short chapter -_-

And how long it took to write >_>

I just realised how screwed up my timing is :S

I got confused as to when Eun Mi was going to leave Korea, so I decided to make that time very soon C:

And also, THERE'S A CHANGE OF PLANS :D

I'm going to tweak the storyline just a bit, cos it doesn't fit with my original plans D:

Originally, I wanted Kyuhyun and Eun Mi to get together before she left Korea, but I've let the story drag on too long T____T

FORGIVE ME D:

Oh and, how did you find that chapter?

Criticism is welcome, as always~

I'll update more regularly from now on, I promise!

I won't let you guys down this time~

HWAITING!

Peace&Love;

Megggggg